0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Cocona is missing the right hand in her portrait images, but the left one in all her scenes. Just double-checked in the image assets.
Now, it would be funny if it was a one-time mistake, but he made it three times. What the fuck.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
I wanted to ask for a while, using the mouth is the safest and most Stamina rewarding right ?
from what i've witnessed, not really, if you pick some nympho tree perks you'll get some food from swallowing the cum, but if you have whore of babyl or whatever the level 40 skill is called it don't matter

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
from what i've witnessed, not really, if you pick some nympho tree perks you'll get some food from swallowing the cum, but if you have whore of babyl or whatever the level 40 skill is called it don't matter
Won't you get loose anal/vagina and have to treat them frequently, I'm afraid Lona will get one eventually and have to travel half the island just to get rid of it at the clinic.

Hi Kitsune

Jan 12, 2018
Do companions respawn if they die? :unsure: As far i understood, some NPC's dont respawn if they die. In one fight the dog was killed but i reloaded anyway but after that i thought about, if they can respawn. xD

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Do companions respawn if they die? :unsure: As far i understood, some NPC's dont respawn if they die. In one fight the dog was killed but i reloaded anyway but after that i thought about, if they can respawn. xD
Common companions do respawn, companions with questlines die. Take good care of them.

May 20, 2017
That menu screen where the marketplace is captured by the orcs is giving me nightmares..

By the way, looking at the game text file I see there's an alternative ending after Lona leaves the island and the city is nuked by the sunbro god. How do you trigger it?

kotonomi

May 14, 2018
is there a way to modify the stats on data? or is it something else? i dont really get how to modify the rb file

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
is there a way to modify the stats on data? or is it something else? i dont really get how to modify the rb file
use the search within the thread about modding people already mention a bunches of time u cant mod without creating the .rb file

Reactions: kotonomi

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Aaand there's a 0.4.9.1 now.

-*fixed, BanditCamp1 & NoerMobHouse: some more erase on nil class error.
-*fixed, rollBack menu sex_stats block when doom mode(because its stupid)
-*fixed, Quest Mark will always stay in gameplay screen no matter how far is it.
-*fixed, Cecily Hijack quest part1: progress stucked by wrong REGION_ID if player spotted by enemy.

Reactions: Yukihirou

spykedaddy

Oct 21, 2019
Yeah, keep trying, he definitely has a small chance to drop that, but you need combat expert trait to wield that.
Thanks for the info. Would you suggest I team up with him, save, get him killed, and then reload the save if he doesn't drop it and keep trying that way? Or is there a better/more efficient way to do it.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes