Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How is the pregnancy system in this game?
By default? Long. You can acquire status effects that cut the time down. Different offspring have different gestation times, though. Expect lots of spontaneous vomiting. Human and Moot offspring take the longest and I don't think they're affected by the status effect I just mentioned.
All the other ones are, though - and the effect and stack up to ten times. That takes a lot of work, though.
On a difficulty other than the standard (Hard), pregnancy (and birth) is very dangerous for Lona.

Sometimes it can be a little much to put up with but the spontaneous vomiting has been drastically reduced from how it used to be.

Lona's standing sprite doesn't really display pregnancy that much but her nipples do go dark.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017
By default? Long. You can acquire status effects that cut the time down. Different offspring have different gestation times, though. Expect lots of spontaneous vomiting. Human and Moot offspring take the longest and I don't think they're affected by the status effect I just mentioned.
All the other ones are, though - and the effect and stack up to ten times. That takes a lot of work, though.
On a difficulty other than the standard (Hard), pregnancy (and birth) is very dangerous for Lona.

Sometimes it can be a little much to put up with but the spontaneous vomiting has been drastically reduced from how it used to be.

Lona's standing sprite doesn't really display pregnancy that much but her nipples do go dark.
Then have fun with this game because clearly, it isn't for me.

Black Onix

Jun 4, 2019
That's cool, I've been scoping out on the author's postings on other sites (by the way, seems his account here was deleted some time ago, by himself I presume?) and it turns out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like this then Sea Witch will awaken Lona deep one blood :). I would like her ears to be more Sea Witch like, sharp teeth, spots on the skin, etc.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg SeaWitch_normal.png

Last edited:

basaranekki

Dec 14, 2019
I'd like the ridiculously long and punishing preg system a lot more if lona got bigger. The two stage system gets old pretty quickly, another 2-3 stages bigger than what she gets currently would be great. Maybe 2 normal ones and a 3rd extra one for certain enemies or twins.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Like this then Sea Witch will awaken Lona deep one blood :). I would like her ears to be more Sea Witch like, sharp teeth, spots on the skin, etc.
View attachment 1020887 View attachment 1020889 View attachment 1020890 View attachment 1020899
Man it's kind of weird for the author to go so deep into game mechanics for the protagonist to turn into a fish (shark?) demon and not let her transform, you know, into an actual succubus or something...
Very specific about his fetishes I guess. As someone who absolutely can't stand the smell/taste of fish IRL this game is a massive turn off for me (so far I played pure Lona only) because just IMAGINING it makes me fucking gag.

Also, how do you actually meet the sea bitch and get this skill? I thought this is unobtainable WIP.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jaruh

Chosen Sloth

Feb 1, 2018
I'd like the ridiculously long and punishing preg system a lot more if lona got bigger. The two stage system gets old pretty quickly, another 2-3 stages bigger than what she gets currently would be great. Maybe 2 normal ones and a 3rd extra one for certain enemies or twins.
I finally spent the time to go through a pregnancy of a moot and Lona definitely got fat af. There's the skinny default who pukes a lot, then a little bigger belly halfway through, then the baby starts kicking in stage 3 and Lona looks like a snake who ate a bowling ball. With how small her boobs are, I don't think I'd like her any fatter than the current animations.

If she was having twins or something I guess I could buy her being fecking huge. I don't mind how long it takes, realistic pregnancy timers in H-games are rare.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Man it's kind of weird for the author to go so deep into game mechanics for the protagonist to turn into a fish (shark?) demon and not let her transform, you know, into an actual succubus or something...
Very specific about his fetishes I guess. As someone who absolutely can't stand the smell/taste of fish IRL this game is a massive turn off for me (so far I played pure Lona only) because just IMAGINING it makes me fucking gag.

Also, how do you actually meet the sea bitch her and get this skill? I thought this is unobtainable WIP.
Oh come on its just like eating sushi or sashimi

basaranekki

Dec 14, 2019
I finally spent the time to go through a pregnancy of a moot and Lona definitely got fat af. There's the skinny default who pukes a lot, then a little bigger belly halfway through, then the baby starts kicking in stage 3 and Lona looks like a snake who ate a bowling ball. With how small her boobs are, I don't think I'd like her any fatter than the current animations.

If she was having twins or something I guess I could buy her being fecking huge. I don't mind how long it takes, realistic pregnancy timers in H-games are rare.
If you say so. In 0.4.3.3 I'd say at her biggest she looks maybe half cooked, 2/3 if I'm being generous. Then all of a sudden it's over and I'm like what? really?

• Sad

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018

Also, how do you actually meet the sea bitch and get this skill? I thought this is unobtainable WIP.
Hey, hate-fuck is a term you know. You will learn to love it.

• Haha

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
Need help specifically in some quest. Most common will be the tower and missing quest you get at the early game. When rescuing in the "North Tower" quest and speak to the injured victim (sitting in my gameplay) cant repeat since it was finished or "Missing Daughter" quest, this triggers once in the top of the cave (exit) she goes back and on the floor where you found her this specific thing appears.

1612535015353.png

Also is it possible to reset the quest or am I fucked?

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
Need help specifically in some quest. Most common will be the tower and missing quest you get at the early game. When rescuing in the "North Tower" quest and speak to the injured victim (sitting in my gameplay) cant repeat since it was finished or "Missing Daughter" quest, this triggers once in the top of the cave (exit) she goes back and on the floor where you found her this specific thing appears.

Also is it possible to reset the quest or am I fucked?
Try seeing if updating the game to the latest version fixes it.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes