SP2a

Oct 27, 2020
Is there anybody who found the new map from v0.5.0.0? Patch note said banditcamp2 added, but I can't find it.

MerpADerp

Feb 6, 2018
Figured out how to become a Sea Witch. You need to be reborn as a Deep One. Once that is done, the Sea Witch that you've rescued on Fishtopia will have a new dialogue option available.

Selecting it grants you access to a new skill that lets you transform into a Sea Witch. The upside is that you now have a Water Shot attack and the ability to summon Deep Ones whenever you wish. The downside is that you can no longer where clothes (except for capes), accessories nor weapons. That and every male will attempt to fuck you.

Changing back gives you several stacks of Sickness and Gastrosia.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
It's intended that you kill them all and suffer negative morality during that quest. If all goes well you get fake ID papers to reset your morality.
No need, there's non lethal takedown way like the whip or the mancatcher thing, just break their legs and call it a day, no need for bloodshed and morality loss.

Reactions: elmekia

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
No need, there's non lethal takedown way like the whip or the mancatcher thing, just break their legs and call it a day, no need for bloodshed and morality loss.
Thanks, now I feel like a dork for being a murdering swine in an effort to rescue Cocona.
It's Lona's fault she even went missing in the first place. Shizz.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Didn't realise the mancatcher does stamina damage.
Does that mean it works really well against undead?

What other blunt weapons exist aside from the log, whip, and mancatcher?

Fakedrone115

Feb 25, 2021
Hey all, Ive been having a problem where my game saves fine, but whenever I close the game itself and open it back up I lose all my progress. Any of you smart folks got any advice?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Didn't realise the mancatcher does stamina damage.
Does that mean it works really well against undead?

What other blunt weapons exist aside from the log, whip, and mancatcher?
Probably the metal club, but I haven't seen it anywhere in-game. Also pickaxe.
Again undead, lantern's fire work best againt them. It deals stamina damage based on your Wis, although you only need the glasses and ponytail for 10 wis and you're fine. Even the toughest skeleton (black armored skeleton with shield) will die if lit on fire 2 times.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
I keep encountering a endless loop in the main town where you get enslaved by the traffickers and put into a cage and most of the time i get a endless loop of "Let's Eat Bitches!"

Like once it starts the guy says it nonstop and i can't do anything.

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
you have to do his quests.
Before attending Milo's invitation, go to the inn in Doom Fortress and talk with Adam in the first room. He'll give you a quest to steal the fortress sergeant medal, then another to steal a musket from a castle/tower next to the Fortress.

If you succeed, you'll be able to spare Adam afterwards
By before attending Milo's invitation, do you mean before getting the notice from the guild quest guy? I haven't attended Milo's invitation (i.e. accepting the quest to kill Adam) but I wasn't able to find Adam in the inn in the Doom Fortress. In the first room, there is just a sleeping drunkard.

EDIT: NVM I'm dumb, I was in Pirate's Bane, not Doom Fortress.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
By before attending Milo's invitation, do you mean before getting the notice from the guild quest guy? I haven't attended Milo's invitation (i.e. accepting the quest to kill Adam) but I wasn't able to find Adam in the inn in the Doom Fortress. In the first room, there is just a sleeping drunkard.

EDIT: NVM I'm dumb, I was in Pirate's Bane, not Doom Fortress.
Kind of refreshing to know there are ways around being a murderous geebag.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes