Dexalia

Oct 26, 2018
0.5 version update! Half way to the full version.. Really?
Well the full version of the game is actually v0.100, the updates up to this point, as the dev would put it, downloadable content. The version of the game might as well go up to v9.1.2xx or whatever or might just stop at the next update, no one knows.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Small patch file for 0.5.0.0 users:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Open the zip and drop the data folder inside on top of the one that exists in the game's folder.

Marriage? Please let me marry either Cecily or Cocona.

Reactions: jony1212254855

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Small patch file for 0.5.0.0 users:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Open the zip and drop the data folder inside on top of the one that exists in the game's folder.

Marriage? Please let me marry either Cecily or Cocona.
Cecily? fuck yes!

Cocona? i would rather see their big/lil sister relationship grow more! its so wholesome in such a dark world.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
sorry guys im super retarded. i need to ask questions again: how the hell do i correctly download this game? :whistle:
so i downloaded the version from OP which is v0.4.9.4 Beta
NOW i need to download the patch for v5.000 https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-9-4-beta-eccma417.49993/page-210#post-4283466

and THEN i need to download the patch 5.0.1 from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-9-4-beta-eccma417.49993/page-346#post-5216395

....correct? is this the right way to do it? because in the eng patch post he says i need to make sure i download the patch for the correct version. but OP only has 0.4.9.4 beta

so im super confused right now

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
sorry guys im super retarded. i need to ask questions again: how the hell do i correctly download this game? :whistle:
NOW i need to download the patch for v5.000 https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-9-4-beta-eccma417.49993/page-210#post-4283466

and THEN i need to download the patch 5.0.1 from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-9-4-beta-eccma417.49993/page-346#post-5216395

....correct? is this the right way to do it? because in the eng patch post he says i need to make sure i download the patch for the correct version. but OP only has 0.4.9.4 beta

Ignore anything 5.0 unless you got that version from the dev's fanbox or whatever its called.

Just download the game itself from here then grab the english patch i linked you a few posts back (not the 5.0 one). need anymore help just letme know.

and if i'm wrong i'm sure someone can correct me XD but i think anything 5.0 related is for those who got that version from the dev's sites. i don't think its publicly available.

Reactions: alasad

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018

Yeah, don't mix and match patches and text files. There are two ongoing translation releases right now. 0.4.9.4 for pirates and 0.5.0.0 for subscribers. I don't know if using differnet versions are game breaking or not. Probably maybe or perhaps.

Reactions: mattsan and alasad

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Yeah, don't mix and match patches and text files. There are two ongoing translation releases right now. 0.4.9.4 for pirates and 0.5.0.0 for subscribers. I don't know if using differnet versions are game breaking or not. Probably maybe or perhaps.
thank you! do you know by any chance, if i later upgrade to 5.0, are my saves compatible? or do i need to restart?

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
thank you! do you know by any chance, if i later upgrade to 5.0, are my saves compatible? or do i need to restart?
Yeah i kinda mixed em up and i had the weirdest issue lol

for some reason adding the 5.0 english patch to the 4.9 game caused the game to endlessly scroll down in menus.

but i quickly realized my mistake and fixed it.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Yes, for me at least it broke my game lol i in a dumb moment added the 5.0 translation to my 4.9 game and it was endlessly scrolling in menus and i couldn't move lona at all.

Luckily i quickly realized my mistake and fixed it.

Reactions: CaiNanE

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
i was captured by bandits, but the game is in an endless loop. the dude keeps saying LETS EAT BITCHES and dumps hundred of food items on the floor but it keeps going. anyone know how to fix?

edit: similar thing with these fight creatures. was enslaved, they rape me, i pass out., i wake up and instantly they say i disobeyed them or something, so they rape me again and then i die.

really strange.

Last edited:

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Does author have some special relationships with this site or something? I thought we're a pirating scum-buddies here...
they have a story past with this site. they used to have a account here until it got banned for reasons and the person who gets the updates has a agreement to delay the updates release here by a week. don't ask me for the details because this is before I was on this site

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
i was captured by bandits, but the game is in an endless loop. the dude keeps saying LETS EAT BITCHES and dumps hundred of food items on the floor but it keeps going. anyone know how to fix?

edit: similar thing with these fight creatures. was enslaved, they rape me, i pass out., i wake up and instantly they say i disobeyed them or something, so they rape me again and then i die.

really strange.
Read this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-9-4-beta-eccma417.49993/post-5185167

It's a bug introduced by earlier version. You can either subscribe to Eccma for immediate fix or wait for pirate ver. I presume you're imprisoned in north eastern corner of Noer correct ?

Reactions: alasad

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021

really strange.
WELCOME TO MY HELL friend!

I learned quickly to avoid that special brand of looping hell. (that specific scenario is the only slave thing that has a bug for me so far.)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes