YODSYODS

Sep 16, 2020
use stamina damage attacks to make them crawl instead of killing. alternatively if you are WIS lona and have abomination totem, the tentacle summon doesn't make you lose morality when they kill NPC.

press f10 in game and type it. View attachment 1117099
Kind sir. sorry if I'm a bit unaware of what I should do. Do it type it continuously or one after the other? and are there any shortcut keys I can use to type it?

Eclite

Jan 28, 2019
Why the hell I can't punch one of the drunkards whenever they grope me, I get ganged by a whole Inn. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! Also how can I get Cocona quest, if it seems like it's from Big Mama.

YODSYODS

Sep 16, 2020
Why the hell I can't punch one of the drunkards whenever they grope me, I get ganged by a whole Inn. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! Also how can I get Cocona quest, if it seems like it's from Big Mama.
Throw some rocks at some open spaces or nearly behind drunkards where you can run free. its cool that it works yow

licher

Sep 6, 2018
Thanks for the tip, but you know how can I get a quest for Cocona from Big Mama?
whenever you hit an NPC, your morality drops temporarily and if you have low morality people tend to be hostile towards you.

if NPC are groping you out of nowhere that means you have high sexy and high weakness, try to bring that down. if groping NPC are following you, go in front of big mama's vision, she usually will slaughter that NPC.

cocona quest can only be activated after you finish some storyline quest from the bulletin.

Eclite

Jan 28, 2019
whenever you hit an NPC, your morality drops temporarily and if you have low morality people tend to be hostile towards you.

if NPC are groping you out of nowhere that means you have high sexy and high weakness, try to bring that down. if groping NPC are following you, go in front of big mama's vision, she usually will slaughter that NPC.

cocona quest can only be activated after you finish some storyline quest from the bulletin.
Well, they are still hostile towards me even after I left Inn or waited some time.

My sexy is on 9 and weak on 12, and the groping still happens commonly.

Well, seems like I didn't do one more quest.

licher

Sep 6, 2018
Well, they are still hostile towards me even after I left Inn or waited some time.

My sexy is on 9 and weak on 12, and the groping still happens commonly.

Well, seems like I didn't do one more quest.
how high is your morality? otherwise they shouldn't really grope or attack you with those sexy and weak stats.

Eclite

Jan 28, 2019
how high is your morality? otherwise they shouldn't really grope or attack you with those sexy and weak stats.
My Morality is 88.

Yes, I was also thought I wouldn't.. What a surprise.. they still grope... ONE EVEN TRIED TO RAPE ME AS HE STARTED A MASS INN FIGHT!

Eclite

Jan 28, 2019
Is it possible for me to go back to where Cocona is sleeping after leaving that room back up?

Toschka

Sep 15, 2020
2 questions.

If you get captured by bandits, while waiting for them to sell you you get raped every night.
2 options show up, resist and submit.
Resists just makes them hostile, while submit gets them to fuck you. (you can not use your sex skills on that one, but at least then don't hurt you) The problem is after submiting, they stay and start attacking you and the game treats it as if you chose the resist option to begin with.
Is that normal, or is it because of an high weak stat, since I am usually hurt and naked at this point?

The other questions is about the Sentry prostitution, you do a blowjob for all 4 guards. But after the 4th guard, they say they can't take it anymore and start attacking you. Is there also I am not taking in account? (I am using the appropriate answers : Strong, Majestic, etc.)

Would be really glad if someone knows the answers to this, since I scoured most of the forum and did not find an answer to this. I am using the Nymph build.

Also for information to the people here who play the nymph route, the hobos in abandoned houses are not juicable (they also don't try to rape you if you surrender even when naked) for whatever reason, will need to see if after a stun it will work, but it should work since they are still humans.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Ok, so you can't really load a cannon in the northern outpost, nearby the doom fortress. It's all untranslated and even when I grabbed a bunch of cannonballs it won't allow me to load them while the explanation marks still show up.

Edit: Nevermind... After I came back to Doom Fortress and called for soldiers, it seems like cannons are loadable now.. No clue if it was a glitch or not.
Seems like you missed the first post. There is a translation patch.
It's explained by Big Mama when you accpet the job.
Thanks for the tip, but you know how can I get a quest for Cocona from Big Mama?
Play the game. Can't miss it.
My Morality is 88.

Yes, I was also thought I wouldn't.. What a surprise.. they still grope... ONE EVEN TRIED TO RAPE ME AS HE STARTED A MASS INN FIGHT!
It's explained by Big Mama when you accpet the job.
Is it possible for me to go back to where Cocona is sleeping after leaving that room back up?
Play the game. Can't miss it.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
So, apparently there is a cave just east of that abomination post in the north that appears on "RNG times I have no clue". And when you enter it all goes black then red and you can hear abomination screams. Then fades to this:
*pic*
I was so shocked I barely had time to take a screenshot before I was swarmed then killed.
All my stuff gone, Lona in horny sage mode (I am a Tough trait, NOT nympho)... And, oh yeah, I am a bimbo with boobs now. :KEK:

I'll try my best to recreate this and post results when I figure it out.
Happened again:
02.png
Managed to survive and escape the abomination road:
19_grass.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes