epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
Hi. Can you please answer some questions
1. What's the deal with the dancer job? I get 2-3k trade points during the process, and they all got removed after the job is completed. Is it a bug or the game just hates me?
2. Does sleep recover hunger points? So you don't really need any food, you just need to sleep a lot?
3. I don't really understand what i'm supposed to do, like, overall. I've completed a quest with the dragon herbs in the forest, the next one with the mines seems rather impossible to do (or at least really hard). I'm lacking some kind of directions, are you supposed to just choose 1 of the dozen options of becoming a slave, or is there something else i can do?
4. Its really hard NOT to hit an ally in a fight, and allies seems to turn on aggro mod after 2-3 accidental friendly hits. Can i do something about it?
5. Any suggestions on trait points distribution?

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
You're in a dark medieval world with magic, you let a petite girl go out into the wild ALONE at the start of the game when's she's most vulnerable? Use your head.
At least the LONE Wanderer and such protagonists from Fallouts starts the game with a DOG. Go hire Lona a dog and you can take your sweet time running away.
That or hide --> approach --> run to border
Yet again, these things coming to player knowledge with time, but game just overwhelms player from the start without explaining much. BTW I do tried to hire dog, first time it been defeated in seconds, next times dog did not even showed up. It just eated meat soup, but for some reason did not followed MC, dunno if I done something wrong or it just bugged, because I could not even find party menu.

tmaystro

Dec 16, 2017
1. What's the deal with the dancer job? I get 2-3k trade points during the process, and they all got removed after the job is completed. Is it a bug or the game just hates me?
2. Does sleep recover hunger points? So you don't really need any food, you just need to sleep a lot?
3. I don't really understand what i'm supposed to do, like, overall. I've completed a quest with the dragon herbs in the forest, the next one with the mines seems rather impossible to do (or at least really hard). I'm lacking some kind of directions, are you supposed to just choose 1 of the dozen options of becoming a slave, or is there something else i can do?
4. Its really hard NOT to hit an ally in a fight, and allies seems to turn on aggro mod after 2-3 accidental friendly hits. Can i do something about it?
1. pretty sure the game just hates ya and the points got turned into copper coin's (could be wrong about that tho)

2. sleeping in the taverns restores ya hunger yes but ya need a room key for it other wise ya will get kicked out. sleeping/resting will consume food everywhere else

3. someone made a neat little guide to help ya with quests and general progression its linked on the first page (along with the cheat menu and translation patch seeing that not everything is translated to english) but the general end goal as far as i know is too earn 20 gold coins so ya can take the ship in the harbor

4. tell ya ally's to wait (press z while facing them) at the end of corridors and bait enemies one by one

5. at the beginning focus hard on ya scoutscraft sneaking is king early game and try to avoid combat till ya can get any of the main combat ability's (lvl 15) after that do what you feel like is best

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Hi. Can you please answer some questions
Fuck, lets see

1. Gain trade points to trade for money, it is explained in the tutorial so pay some good fucking damm atention.

2. Sleep recover energy, food recovers "hunger points"

3. This is a game with no direction, unless you understand about directions being a adventurer, just explore, make your shit, fuck some whores, kill some citizens, or be a good girl and help innocent people in this mediocre world, your choice, welcome to the jungle.

4. There is a mod in the first page for that or welcome to the jungle and learn to play you commoner.

5.It depends on what to focus, but a priority is get ten points on survival to cook your own food at the dark cauldron(skill).If you want to be a pussy you can focus on making traps,if you want to be an spartan get some strengh, if you want to be a politician and magician get your wis up, if you want to be a whore, max your constituion etc and more etc.

Pd: Git Gud

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
So, apparently there is a cave just east of that abomination post in the north that appears on "RNG times I have no clue". And when you enter it all goes black then red and you can hear abomination screams. Then fades to this:
01.png
I was so shocked I barely had time to take a screenshot before I was swarmed then killed.
All my stuff gone, Lona in horny sage mode (I am a Tough trait, NOT nympho)... And, oh yeah, I am a bimbo with boobs now. :KEK:

I'll try my best to recreate this and post results when I figure it out.

Last edited:

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
So, apparently there is a cave just east of that abomination post in the north that appears on "RNG times I have no clue". And when you enter it all goes black then red and you can hear abomination screams. Then fades to this:
View attachment 1116765
I was so shocked I barely had time to take a screenshot before I was swarmed then killed.
All my stuff gone, Lona in horny sage mode (I am a Tough trait, NOT nympho)... And, oh yeah, I am a bimbo with boobs now. :KEK:

I'll try my best to recreate this and post results when I figure it out.
A possible look into future content? ~Big think~

clipart2155159.png

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
By the way, is there any way to rescue prisoners in the Church without starting a bloodbath? Both Cocona and the Refugee kid seem to require going through areas that seem impossible to sneak through, and even if you succeed you have to deal with the massive guard outside the door.

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
By the way, is there any way to rescue prisoners in the Church without starting a bloodbath? Both Cocona and the Refugee kid seem to require going through areas that seem impossible to sneak through, and even if you succeed you have to deal with the massive guard outside the door.
For Cocona I just kill everyone cause Big Mama gives you a new ID to reset your morality. For the refugee kid, I just gave up. Let him stay, and let his mama die to the bodyguard when she tries to save him.

If you want to save the refugee, I think you gotta sell your id's, then a buy a new one so it resets. Cause even if you manage to escape, your low morality will make the mom hostile to you.

YODSYODS

Sep 16, 2020
How can I patch my save to newer version. I don't want to begin from the top again, I hope someone can help. I want to keep my saves honestly.

YODSYODS

Sep 16, 2020
how do I use these?
$game_system.add_mail("TextLog1")
$game_system.add_mail("TextLog2")
$game_system.add_mail("TextLog3")

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Yet again, these things coming to player knowledge with time, but game just overwhelms player from the start without explaining much. BTW I do tried to hire dog, first time it been defeated in seconds, next times dog did not even showed up. It just eated meat soup, but for some reason did not followed MC, dunno if I done something wrong or it just bugged, because I could not even find party menu.
Question, did you find those goblins in the sewer first time you see them in the sewer ? If you did fight them, you should have found out by then how stamina consuming fighting is and how rewardless it is. If you did not fight them then you did play the game the right way, why didn't you keep playing that way ? If you didn't play the sewer tutorial to begin with then it's on yor, not the game's faults.

You hired the dog, he took the companion front slot, then you tried to hire either goblin slayer or the criminal shield guy in the bar (both of whom also take front slot) so the dog didn't follower you.

The dog is cheap and is permanent companion, he's not so good at combat but he can take care of certain smaller and weak enemies (some animals, bugs, weaker goblins...) and he can sense and destroy traps. It's the way you use him. If you expect him to carry you then you're in for a lot of trouble, no one can carry you in this game save for yourself.

I advised you to take the dog with you because, you want to let him agro and draw enemy focus on him why you take your sweet time to run and escape the encounter, not to let him fight your battle.
1. The house take 2/3 your earning. My BOSS do the same.

2.No. Only when sleeping at inn's room

3.Fight and survive.

4.Learn to order your allies to stay our of harm's way, in general, you want to order them to stand still while you scout ahead.

5. 3 points in SCU for stealth, 5 points in WIS for begging, 10 point in SUR for dark cauldron, rest you figure it out yourself.

licher

Sep 6, 2018
use stamina damage attacks to make them crawl instead of killing. alternatively if you are WIS lona and have abomination totem, the tentacle summon doesn't make you lose morality when they kill NPC.

How can I patch my save to newer version. I don't want to begin from the top again, I hope someone can help. I want to keep my saves honestly.
how do I use these?
$game_system.add_mail("TextLog1")
$game_system.add_mail("TextLog2")
$game_system.add_mail("TextLog3")
press f10 in game and type it. 1089659_Capture.png

Last edited:
Reactions: YODSYODS

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
5. 3 points in SCU for stealth, 5 points in WIS for begging, 10 point in SUR for dark cauldron, rest you figure it out yourself.
This needs to be added to the guide I searched for a long time and didn't find anything about begging, I assumed it was a special event.
Now I regret getting buying staff and glasses instead of putting any points into WIS. .

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Requirements:
7-10 SCU, full dirty set, 2 stacks of dirty (Improve throw is optional, but highly recommended). You can do this at the start of the game.
Lona stealth rescue 1.png
Lona stealth rescue 2.png
Lona stealth rescue 3.png
Lona stealth rescue 4.png
Lona stealth rescue 5.png
Lona stealth rescue 6.png
Lona stealth rescue 7.png

For Cocona I just kill everyone cause Big Mama gives you a new ID to reset your morality. For the refugee kid, I just gave up. Let him stay, and let his mama die to the bodyguard when she tries to save him.
^ Do save him, you get Anal dildo (not really?)

Eclite

Jan 28, 2019
Ok, so you can't really load a cannon in the northern outpost, nearby the doom fortress. It's all untranslated and even when I grabbed a bunch of cannonballs it won't allow me to load them while the explanation marks still show up.

Edit: Nevermind... After I came back to Doom Fortress and called for soldiers, it seems like cannons are loadable now.. No clue if it was a glitch or not.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes