Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Figured as much. In the meantime I got to the second stage and the belly stated to swell, but she keeps throwing up. I was hoping she would stop eventually.

What's a seedbed and how do I acquire such power?
The actual method of getting seedbed buff/debuff is not recommended as you will not survive the procedure, probably...
I recommend, alternatively, to eat mutated mushrooms (can be bought from passive goblins), they have a random chance of granting you one stack of SB (up to 10 stacks). I recommend eating from around 40-100 mushooms for 10 stacks.
For getting pregnant and live thought it, the easied way would be to bring enough money with you, sleep on the street till you're near death, buy inn's room key and refresh yourself for one night, then sleep on the street again.

Reactions: Ruras

Ruras

Sep 16, 2018
The actual method of getting seedbed buff/debuff is not recommended as you will not survive the procedure, probably...
I recommend, alternatively, to eat mutated mushrooms (can be bought from passive goblins), they have a random chance of granting you one stack of SB (up to 10 stacks). I recommend eating from around 40-100 mushooms for 10 stacks.
For getting pregnant and live thought it, the easied way would be to bring enough money with you, sleep on the street till you're near death, buy inn's room key and refresh yourself for one night, then sleep on the street again.
Never met a non aggressive goblin before. I think I have a mutated mushroom found in a random loot chest tho. :KEK:
Does seedbed actually work mid-pregnancy? I'm already deep into the second stage and I'm not sure I wanna start over.

Roy-095

Sep 9, 2018
I got a question guys. After I hit level 40 what happens then? Is that the level cap or do I get to level up further?

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Never met a non aggressive goblin before. I think I have a mutated mushroom found in a random loot chest tho. :KEK:
Does seedbed actually work mid-pregnancy? I'm already deep into the second stage and I'm not sure I wanna start over.
same, ive never seen a passive gobbo.
I swear i keep learning new shit bout this game.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
same, ive never seen a passive gobbo.
I swear i keep learning new shit bout this game.
Some of them gets passive when they are your captors. And if you have the prostitution trait you can sell yourself to your captors for some meat(assuming this mechanic is to increase your chances of survival) and little credit.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Lona x Goblins 1.png
Example: the big one here and the 2 sleeping one are passive and pretty chill, they only get violent when you disturb their sleep.
There's only 2 requirement to have conversation with them: (no need to be captured)
1. Wipe out the sentry goblins and the goblin raping the girl. ( Do it silently, you don't want to agro them too much and alert the whole base)
2. Weakness over 60 (No dirty cloth requirement, just weakness over 60, you can wear whatever as long as requirement is met)
Lona x Goblins 2.png
results:
Lona x Goblins 3.png
Lona x Goblins 4.png
Lona x Goblins 5.png
Be sure to bring a lot of money.
Never tried it midway though preg so I don't really know but it should works since preg state is actually a debuff that have multiple stacks. Me think it will apply next stage.
I got a question guys. After I hit level 40 what happens then? Is that the level cap or do I get to level up further?
Cap is 99.
where can I find some passive gobbos? Everything just wants to rape my girl.
^ images above

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Yukihirou Thanks a lot of the detailed reply. I keep being impressed by the depth of this game's systems.
I actively encourage players to manage their weakness carefully. It's a super powerful weapon in the right hands.
Exp:
-Bow goblins shooting at you across a room full of traps? Fuck it, bring your weakness up and the goblin drop everything and run straight at you (you will notice the heart icon on his head). Place a trap beforehand and let the fucker hook line sinker
-Bandit hitting too hard even 1 vs 1 ? bring your weakness up and place a trap. You can even hit him a few time before he gets angry and start attacking you. FREE HITS. And after 10-15 seconds his agro is resetted, no longer angry back to groping mode.
-Nympho ? juicing ? bring your weakness up and reverse-rape them as they come to you, why bother with stunning them ?
-Vagrants/Homeless weaklings are too weak for you, but you still don't wanna fight them and get bruised ? Drop your weakness down to 0 and see them run away from you
...etc...

P/S: Doom mode Virgin playthrough definitely not recommended, even if your Lona is not a virgin, still exercise cautions when using this srategy. 0 Weakness recommended all the time unless you know what and where you're going.
Reason: even if your weakness is at 20 or something, being knocked down apply a weak debuff that bring your overall weakness temporally over 60. What does that means? If lona's knoced down, enemies gonna start raping her right there and then, very difficult to fight your way out if overnumbered and getting your legs wounded by the rape part.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Yukihirou Thanks a lot of the detailed reply. I keep being impressed by the depth of this game's systems.
Yeah, Yukihirou should just gather all his posts and combine it to a strategy post somewhere and add to signature. Or have ZedTed put it in General Tips in the guide. You hear that Yuki? : ) Lot's of things I had no idea about. Talking and barter with orkinds? Wat? I guess since I am usually always around 0 in weakness I always aggro them.

Right now I'm having trouble with grinding abducted girls. World danger 1-49 is a walk in the park. 50 and above is nightmare. So, the girls just die in front of my eyes since they're brutalized by the big orcs and they more often than not have shields, so it's hard. I also notice some difference in orcs fighting since I tried this last. But that was in the changelog for 0.5.0.1 I think.

At least I got to level 56 and the traits I wanted just before world danger 50 happened. So I got that going for me
traits.png
My goal now is to get 10 WIS so I can see hidden options. Then I will pour the rest into ATK and CON.

Reactions: Ruras

Ruras

Sep 16, 2018
Yeah, Yukihirou should just gather all his posts and combine it to a strategy post somewhere and add to signature. Or have ZedTed put it in General Tips in the guide. You hear that Yuki? : ) Lot's of things I had no idea about. Talking and barter with orkinds? Wat? I guess since I am usually always around 0 in weakness I always aggro them.

Right now I'm having trouble with grinding abducted girls. World danger 1-49 is a walk in the park. 50 and above is nightmare. So, the girls just die in front of my eyes since they're brutalized by the big orcs and they more often than not have shields, so it's hard. I also notice some difference in orcs fighting since I tried this last. But that was in the changelog for 0.5.0.1 I think.

At least I got to level 56 and the traits I wanted just before world danger 50 happened. So I got that going for me
View attachment 1113928
My goal now is to get 10 WIS so I can see hidden options. Then I will pour the rest into ATK and CON.
To deal with shields I suggest you to get an enhanced dagger, equip it with the saber and you'll have a decent attack to begin with. Don't even bother with the normal from the saber since it's very slow, but the heavy of the dagger ignores shields, is piercing and also pretty fast. Only problem, it consumes 2 stamina instead of the 1 of the normal, and also leaves you without a defensive option. Instead, the control action gives you a nice backstab that goes pretty well with the stun from the heavy, making for a good combo if you happen to get someone from the rear.

At least, that's the best solution I've found to deal with shields as a melee Lona.

Reactions: CaiNanE

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Yeah, I used to do the saber and dagger combo and it was often good. I guess I do need the dagger now again. Trouble with dagger is that you can't duck/evade anymore.

But, I can't do that with halberd either I which I use now.

I really hate the halberd spin attack. It's completly useless. It never lands a hit if Lona is surrounded and that is pretty much the only time you'd use it.

But it doesn't hit! I hate it. I would much rather prefer a duck/evade instead of that useless spin attack. Makes me mad every time. Mad I tell you.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
When's a good time to head to Fishman Isle? I'm kind of interested in buying things from there, but at 3K for the passage I don't want to end up being unable to do any content because I'm not powerful enough.

licher

Sep 6, 2018

View attachment 1113928
I used to play that build like yours but find it very hard to kill quickly or engage in actual battle, sure it's fun sneaking around and offing them one by one but it pales comparison to pure WIS(OP and broken) or combat/con lona when you need to kill everything fast as to save the girls or fight 10+ bandits at the same time at high difficulty.

with that build it's better to just hit them once in the back with a blunt weapons such as wood to stun instead of killing them, the stun time is quite long enabling you enough time to get the girls out and if they ever do recover just stay out of their way and let the girls distract them and just stun them again.

also I find going for timid lona is better with that build or default lona if you still want weapon expert and always get the mana knowledge. with timid lona you get +8 def which is huge and with bone shield you'll reach 30 def which makes everything hits you for 1 hp and stamina damage which helps when you are running away and resetting your sneak mode. the setback of movespeed in timid lona is easily fix by having 20 scu which is this build or using hunter set. the reason for getting mana knowledge is for the water staff which gives knockback effect, you hit them at the back to stun them and plant multiple traps in a straight line and use water staff to push them, since you have the stun trap trait they just get stun again when they land into the trap and you just push them into another trap till they die. also you have both source of physical trap damage and magical damage with this build.

Reactions: jaruh and CaiNanE

You-San

Oct 4, 2018
question: why does my moot lona has red eyes? i saw other people´s moot lona has normal green eyes

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah, I used to do the saber and dagger combo and it was often good. I guess I do need the dagger now again. Trouble with dagger is that you can't duck/evade anymore.
Shield + whip combo for stun/defense --> dagger finish when stun is pretty useful
I really hate the halberd spin attack. It's completly useless. It never lands a hit if Lona is surrounded and that is pretty much the only time you'd use it.
Up/down + spinning attack to hit enemies without being hit back thank to its range of 3x3.
how work the cheat?
First post, cheat mod, follow instruction
When's a good time to head to Fishman Isle? I'm kind of interested in buying things from there, but at 3K for the passage I don't want to end up being unable to do any content because I'm not powerful enough.
6k for the return fee as well, bring 1 k for lodgins if you're stuck with business there, about 8k for spending. so 13-15 k total.
water staff which gives knockback effect, you hit them at the back to stun them and plant multiple traps in a straight line and use water staff to push them, since you have the stun trap trait they just get stun again when they land into the trap and you just push them into another trap till they die. also you have both source of physical trap damage and magical damage with this build.
Since enemy is stunned, you can leisurely bash them with shield as well. Bone shield is a god sent as it's not HQ weapon and has knockback.
I used to play that build like yours but find it very hard to kill quickly or engage in actual battle, sure it's fun sneaking around and offing them one by one but it pales comparison to pure WIS(OP and broken) or combat/con lona when you need to kill everything fast as to save the girls or fight 10+ bandits at the same time at high difficulty.
Yeah, pure WIS is OP, but what is the difference between killing an enemy in 5 second and killing an enemy in 10 seconds (putting points in WIS to make it useful vs putting all points into WIS) ? WIS build can only 1vs 1 anyways. It's pretty situational at best and require careful planning and use of environment.
Pure Combat Lona is Kratos reincarnated, hack and slash, rip and tear till nothing remains. Can fight anything and everything, can fight multiple targets at a time, still perish in Doom Mode though.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaruh and CaiNanE
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes