elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Anyone know why my apple trees are showing up in the rainforest, but wedged against walls like they were tomatoes or grapes?
I think the banana trees displayed correctly when I started the game, but not anymore.

Edit: Huh, I thought it was the cheat mod because it unglitched when I removed it, but now the glitched apple trees are back.

Last edited:

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Anyone know why my apple trees are showing up in the rainforest, but wedged against walls like they were tomatoes or grapes?
I think the banana trees displayed correctly when I started the game, but not anymore.

Edit: Huh, I thought it was the cheat mod because it unglitched when I removed it, but now the glitched apple trees are back.
Dunno but you can still harvest the ones stuck in the wall so its "Meh"

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Thanks for the edit, but I think I'll endure it for now. I just hope those numbers aren't days.
those are actually days, 20..25 mean from 20 to 25 days each cycle till the 1..1 is when will Lona will give birth. If u dont want mod then there's the seedbed option to reduce pregnant time a little bit idk if it work for mid pregnancy tho.

Last edited:

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Guess it's a common glitch then? I pumped my survival stat and I'm getting banana trees, it seems like the apple trees just spawn like they were tomatoes instead of disappearing from the biome.

F0rced

Apr 25, 2018
For anyone having bugs with the Lisa gunpowder quest, it's because of that "Light green square". You do not have to interact with it, you can go around instead

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
So, I just wen't into the mines and.. Woah. I've not been there on a non quest since probably October last year? It's like hell on earth. People mining and raping and guards whipping and killing people. When did all that happen? LOL. I need to play more instead of making translations and fixes to the text files. Right?

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Noob question probably, but how to read notes? Pressing Z does not do anything, other keys seems too.

Last edited:

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
So, I just wen't into the mines and.. Woah. I've not been there on a non quest since probably October last year? It's like hell on earth. People mining and raping and guards whipping and killing people. When did all that happen? LOL. I need to play more instead of making translations and fixes to the text files. Right?
Wait thats newish?

I learned real quick to run from the fucking fat dude with a whip.

as for the men raping the ONE fucking female miner...well i have the succubus trait...
source.gif

No rape on MY lona's watch!.....well i should say shes the only one who will be doing the raping lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CaiNanE

fenden

Jan 4, 2020
I wonder if there will be a punished lona route. Where she becomes full evil and ends the game as a tyrant enslaving all of the island.

Also maybe an extra dialogue with the king and Cecily where they have a middleground, but thats just me wanting a happy ending for everyone

Reactions: elmekia

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
I wonder if there will be a punished lona route. Where she becomes full evil and ends the game as a tyrant enslaving all of the island.

Also maybe an extra dialogue with the king and Cecily where they have a middleground, but thats just me wanting a happy ending for everyone
I doubt it since the whole theme of the game is bleakness. the only brightness in the game is Lona and a few other good people.
but i could be wrong.

Reactions: Yukihirou

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Oh nice, you can rescue the held girls in the "missing Convoy" quest now. Big reward too for such an early easy mission.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: elmekia

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
now? it was always posible to rescue them
No, it was actually changed quite recently. I've probably done that quest 15 times by now with different runs. And with 0.5.0.1 I saw for the first time.

It's possible it got added as early as last november or so since I was inactive with playing there for a while.
But yeah, a great addition to the quest. I usually slaughter the whole camp and finally I can also save the girls.

All I wish now is to be able to lie to the slaver in fishtopia about the missing slaves so they can live. It's very out of character for Lona to side with slavers...

There is also a beach just outside Noer now too. I grabbed a fish out of the sea, but felt bad since I only eat smoked meat. But fishy no more swim. So sad
fish.png
Speaking of Missing Convoy, anyone knows exactly what triggers alarms? Sometimes I slap a goblin and get an immediate alarm, other times I set them on fire until they die and no one realizes it.
You see the sword icon on the left sometimes? That is the alertness. If you keep fighting without killing it the goblin will eventually alert the others of your presence. Be aware that the goblin toddlers are very good at spotting and alert others. Kill them fast.

Last edited:

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Speaking of Missing Convoy, anyone knows exactly what triggers alarms? Sometimes I slap a goblin and get an immediate alarm, other times I set them on fire until they die and no one realizes it.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Ruras

Sep 16, 2018
those are actually days, 20..25 mean from 20 to 25 days each cycle till the 1..1 is when will Lona will give birth. If u dont want mod then there's the seedbed option to reduce pregnant time a little bit idk if it work for mid pregnancy tho.
Figured as much. In the meantime I got to the second stage and the belly stated to swell, but she keeps throwing up. I was hoping she would stop eventually.

What's a seedbed and how do I acquire such power?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Figured as much. In the meantime I got to the second stage and the belly stated to swell, but she keeps throwing up. I was hoping she would stop eventually.

What's a seedbed and how do I acquire such power?
A seedbed is the local soil environment in which seeds are planted.
Outside of cheating, I find that having Lona get filled to overflowing tends to be the best way of attaining the status effect.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou and Ruras
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes