fenden

Jan 4, 2020
So is this a small secret? I did the rabbit quest and brought holy water. I stepped in the water and a small cutscene played where the rabbit slipped. Then when I went to check it out a dead corpse chased me.

Ruras

Sep 16, 2018
Ooops, sorry, I just checked, it's not Masochist + Skin MOD, it's Masochist + prostitute...
You're right! Looks like prostitution doesn't completely ruin my Lona's mood now. Sometimes she even ends up with a net gain, especially if she doesn't climax.

Speaking of which, do you have any idea how the experience of the four sex skills work? Vaginal and anal seem to be rather stable at around 40 for me (even tho I've seen the numbers float around a little), but blowjob and handjob are completely wild, I've sometimes seen them go up to 40 and down to 0 after I sleep or something I think (haven't paid too much attention to them tbh). I thought they would just increase as you have more of those types of sex, but it's clearly not as simple as that.

Mookiemooks

Dec 28, 2019
Hey!
I'm having a little 'issue' I guess, I'm playing 0.5.1.1 of LonaRPG (duh), and of course, my save are borked from the previous edition.

Anyways, I'm trying to get myself back to where I was in the game, and one of the first things I'm going for is the 'sea witch' transformation I had, but I can't seem to get it.

I'm greater than the level I was when I first got, though I don't have as many non-repeatable quests done (I've mostly been doing 'gouge their eyes' on repeat, getting money and EXP while I also grind out these pregnanies)

But yeah, I've carried multiple pregancies to term, and I've had *no* luck getting anything fish babies, and not 'human/deepone' baby. I've tried, fucking the fishmen in the swamp to the east of Noer, I've fucked the fishmen at the docks of Noer, I've even gone to Fishtopia and fucked the fishmen in the temple- Nothing, just the same three fish spawn babies.

So, basically my question is- Was I just *really* lucky the first time? Do I need to do some quest first to set a flag for this to happen? Do I need to get rid of Seedbed stacks- I swear I had them last time, but I very well could have got them after the pregnacy took... Again idk, if someone could spell it out for me, that would be greatly appreciated, I'm kind of an idiot.

My understanding on how to do is:

-Get fucked by Fishmen/deepones
-Get pregnant and carry to term
-Upon giving birth, the baby will 'leave' giving you a sentence or two, questioning where your baby went, not the same as not having milk and being unable to feed them.
-Die
-have the fortune teller reincarnate you as your 'heir'

Alternatively, if there's some sort of console command I could throw in to transform her, though I doubt it, that would also work-

Thanks in advance! :)

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
You're right! Looks like prostitution doesn't completely ruin my Lona's mood now. Sometimes she even ends up with a net gain, especially if she doesn't climax.

Speaking of which, do you have any idea how the experience of the four sex skills work? Vaginal and anal seem to be rather stable at around 40 for me (even tho I've seen the numbers float around a little), but blowjob and handjob are completely wild, I've sometimes seen them go up to 40 and down to 0 after I sleep or something I think (haven't paid too much attention to them tbh). I thought they would just increase as you have more of those types of sex, but it's clearly not as simple as that.
Yeah I noticed that as well, for me it increase as Lona masturbate, however after it's at 33 or 34, it resets back to 0. I vaguely remember someone said something about it, i'll search for it.
My understanding on how to do is:

-Get fucked by Fishmen/deepones
-Get pregnant and carry to term
-Upon giving birth, the baby will 'leave' giving you a sentence or two, questioning where your baby went, not the same as not having milk and being unable to feed them.
-Die
-have the fortune teller reincarnate you as your 'heir'
Yeah, it's down to luck, but having seedbed help you deducing whether it's a monster baby or human baby.
Well, you can always use this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-1-1-1-eccma417.49993/post-5127580

Reactions: Ruras

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
What exactly is censored in this game? Apart from the awkward picture of the girl i cant really see neither pixel/bar/blackening censores so what is there to not see?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
What exactly is censored in this game? Apart from the awkward picture of the girl i cant really see neither pixel/bar/blackening censores so what is there to not see?
Where do you get the information that this game is censored ?

fenden

Jan 4, 2020
Anyone have a save file or game.ini for the rest of the gallery? Or locations?

Also how many endings are there so far? I got the goblin takeover the the one returns Screenshot (18711).jpg

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Anyone have a save file or game.ini for the rest of the gallery? Or locations?
*incomplete gallery pic*
Also how many endings are there so far? I got the goblin takeover the the one returns
There is really no point to share save and ini files is there? I mean, you're supposed to experience them yourself. If I give you a "full" save what are you going to do with it? Run to the fortune teller and fap to the pics?? The CG is just that. Pics.

Where are the events leading up to them? The context? It would be lost to you.

And with the achievement system you have even more stuff you'd never experience... I really see no point to these endless requests of sharing save files.

If you want to play them yourself and find the locaitons wich you also ask for, you really can't miss them if you do the quests. You really can't. If you need help finding the quests or how to solve them there is a guide on the first page and in my signature.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
were this game ever got censored in the past version?Im curious cause eccma doesn't seem like the type to bow down to censorship, well at least not before cursing out 6 generations of the one responsible for the censorship in taiwanese.

Last edited:

Mookiemooks

Dec 28, 2019

fenden

Jan 4, 2020
There is really no point to share save and ini files is there? I mean, you're supposed to experience them yourself. If I give you a "full" save what are you going to do with it? Run to the fortune teller and fap to the pics?? The CG is just that. Pics.

Where are the events leading up to them? The context? It would be lost to you.

And with the achievement system you have even more stuff you'd never experience... I really see no point to these endless requests of sharing save files.

If you want to play them yourself and find the locaitons wich you also ask for, you really can't miss them if you do the quests. You really can't. If you need help finding the quests or how to solve them there is a guide on the first page and in my signature.
Ok, I just don't really want to spend a couple more hours on the game. I just wanted to see the rest of game has without needing to spend the time playing. Is that so wrong? I'll buy the game and replay the full thing when it comes out anyways. And yeah, I'm not going to fap to the pics but I at least want to see the art.

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
OK I don't know what changed with this version, but I'm unable to play past the prologue.
As soon as the tutorial guy shows up, his text speeds by as if I'd use the skip function and as soon as he goes to the next area I'm stuck.
Literally, no controls are working, none of the menus are working, and the game doesn't register any key inputs.

I've tried to unpack the game again, thinking it might clash with the old installation but even then, this bugs pops up.
Again so far it's only in the tutorial after hitting "new game"

EDIT: I also tried to unpack the game with different name encodings but the result stays the same.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Ok, I just don't really want to spend a couple more hours on the game. I just wanted to see the rest of game has without needing to spend the time playing. Is that so wrong? I'll buy the game and replay the full thing when it comes out anyways. And yeah, I'm not going to fap to the pics but I at least want to see the art.
If you don't feel like playing more LonaRPG the pics will only spoil more of the game for you until you play it next time.. That being said. I believe the full gallery has been posted numerous times in this thread.

Also, I forgot to reply about endings. The one leaving on the ship is one Good ending. There are several bad endings. And the good ending has two (I believe) different endings as well depending on how you played it.
were this game ever got censored in the past version?Im curious cause eccma doesn't seem like the type to bow down to censorship, well at least not before cursing out 6 generations of the one responsible for the censorship in taiwanese.
No. Perhaps they think all pixel games are censored by default? : )
OK I don't know what changed with this version, but I'm unable to play past the prologue.
As soon as the tutorial guy shows up, his text speeds by as if I'd use the skip function and as soon as he goes to the next area I'm stuck.
Literally, no controls are working, none of the menus are working, and the game doesn't register any key inputs.

I've tried to unpack the game again, thinking it might clash with the old installation but even then, this bugs pops up.
Again so far it's only in the tutorial after hitting "new game"

EDIT: I also tried to unpack the game with different name encodings but the result stays the same.
Exit game. Unplug all your inputs. Plug what you need back in. Start game.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes