Ruras

Sep 16, 2018
Yukihirou Reached lvl 30, tried out the Masochist trait with the Skin MOD, but haven't noticed any synergy. They work, but they do it independently. Masochist seem to increase mood 1:1 to HP damage received (no defense bonus tho, which is a bit of a bummer), while the Skin MOD just raises arousal whenever the stamina value gets modified, exactly as it did when I tested it without the trait. Don't know if you were referring to some more specific scenario, I just tried combat and sex but didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Reactions: TheGodEmpress

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
Would someone mind helping me here as I'm running out of ideas. Installed latest mod pack linked in the OP. But like one post a few pages back says "Advancing pregnancy" just induces birth. I then went and tried to edit the 51 script with a [2...2,2..2,2..2,2..2,1..1], on all races. I tried this modification (backing up the original after each failure) with pregnant before the change in the script, and putting the script in then getting pregnant. The only time anything changed however was that I seemed to get an infinite pregnancy time in stage 1 (I walked around the map for close to 2 months ingame time) and that was the pregnancy pre changing the script which looking through posts here seems to be a nono (hell it kind of originally bricked some other things in that race appearance just all defaulted to noot)

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
I found a visual glitch.

When using the succubus trait ability "Juicing" sometimes this will happen!

1616840932723.png

a clone will appear in-front of you until the sex ends. makes it kinda hard at times to do the sex battle thing.

Reactions: CaiNanE

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Would someone mind helping me here as I'm running out of ideas. Installed latest mod pack linked in the OP. But like one post a few pages back says "Advancing pregnancy" just induces birth. I then went and tried to edit the 51 script with a [2...2,2..2,2..2,2..2,1..1], on all races. I tried this modification (backing up the original after each failure) with pregnant before the change in the script, and putting the script in then getting pregnant. The only time anything changed however was that I seemed to get an infinite pregnancy time in stage 1 (I walked around the map for close to 2 months ingame time) and that was the pregnancy pre changing the script which looking through posts here seems to be a nono (hell it kind of originally bricked some other things in that race appearance just all defaulted to noot)
set it like this preg.png
im guessing u might have the seedbed womb that y it become a problem

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Seriously though, how have you played this long, and never manually slept? It's quite essential to be able to choose this yourself so you can max out EXP or do tactical sleep. How the hell did you do menses before?

Do you know about pushing CRTL on world map? All this was covered in the tutorial. Shift Z picks up objects and equips them right away. There are alot of those you need to know.

Well, hats off that you played LonaRPG on extra hard mode I guess. Now, go sleep!

Reactions: ivannrajanaga

TX3

Aug 16, 2017
In case anyone is doing their own palette swaps: the latest CC Photoshop saves colour tables with a couple of extra bytes at the end of the .act file, which curiously breaks them from working on the sprites (portraits work fine). Just delete them with a hex editor and it's fine.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Seriously though, how have you played this long, and never manually slept? It's quite essential to be able to choose this yourself so you can max out EXP or do tactical sleep. How the hell did you do menses before?

Do you know about pushing CRTL on world map? All this was covered in the tutorial. Shift Z picks up objects and equips them right away. There are alot of those you need to know.

Well, hats off that you played LonaRPG on extra hard mode I guess. Now, go sleep!
Okay i knew about short naps,i knew about sleeping in beds AND passing out from exhaustion.
HOWEVER i never knew i could do a full sleep ANYWHERE XD i thought it was from beds only lol

Im learning new shit all the time! Right now im about to have my first pregnancy which should be one hell of a experience im sure.

Edit: now i know about the CTRL on world map thing...

Ruras

Sep 16, 2018
I have to correct myself (and the in game description for the matter) about the Masochist trait. I confirm that it doesn't actually add any defense on top of the value you already have with your clothing + shield + whatever, but it does add a base value of 5 defense below of which it can never go, even when naked and with 3 stacks of head and chest wounds.

It basically grants you a natural armor of 5, but it gets overwritten by anything you put on top of it. Better than nothing I guess.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
And no mood loss either.
-----------------------------

0.5.2.0 Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation
I didn't have time to do it all though. I need to go out and won't be back for several hours or possible not until tomorrow.
So, "TagMapFishBeach.txt" is done until line 36 and the rest is in CHT. But that's the only thing left.

So, in the mean time 0.5.2.0 users can at least play the merged stuff now.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
@Yukihirou Reached lvl 30, tried out the Masochist trait with the Skin MOD, but haven't noticed any synergy. They work, but they do it independently. Masochist seem to increase mood 1:1 to HP damage received (no defense bonus tho, which is a bit of a bummer), while the Skin MOD just raises arousal whenever the stamina value gets modified, exactly as it did when I tested it without the trait. Don't know if you were referring to some more specific scenario, I just tried combat and sex but didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.
Ooops, sorry, I just checked, it's not Masochist + Skin MOD, it's Masochist + prostitute...

Reactions: Ruras

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
Dudeeeee ! You have been here since at early at may 2020, you made a lot of comments here when the team translation was going on in the background. How did you miss all that ?

well thanks but a lot of people just want something that works right out the box.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Dudeeeee ! You have been here since at early at may 2020, you made a lot of comments here when the team translation was going on in the background. How did you miss all that ?

well thanks but a lot of people just want something that works right out the box.
well i mean...its not done yet...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

CaiNanE does good work. I've been using his merged translations since I started following EccmA on SubscribeStar.
I know what people think of crowdfunding platforms (a lot of charlatans on Patreon for example) but Eccma has shown that he intends to continue development. This is more than can be said for some, so he deserves my money.

And for the record, his TLs DO work right out of the box. It's pretty simple.

Dec 11, 2019

Yo know. If I where the dev. I'd pay the translators here some compensation money for helping out with the game and doing an excellent job at it too.

Reactions: TheGodEmpress

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
How do I get the weapons expert trait? I'm level 22 and cant choose it.
Abilities too,i.e the Juicing Ability from Succubus

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes