MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
How much content is there with Elise in this game? he looks very cute from the screenshot in the OP, I know from reading the posts here that you can watch him jack off in his basement and you can rape him but is that all or are there more scenes with him?

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
How much content is there with Elise in this game? he looks very cute from the screenshot in the OP, I know from reading the posts here that you can watch him jack off in his basement and you can rape him but is that all or are there more scenes with him?
I haven't seen much sexual content regarding him outside seeing his pixel model jack off and Lona raping him via the succubus trait.

I could have missed something, dunno.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Even when using no MODs I've never really felt the debuff to max hp/sta from wounds... It's the def decrease from head/chest wounds that kill me. Going from 27 def to 8 in a matter of seconds is death.
I'm sure Eccma cut Lona some slacks by removing hitable body part, right now only chest and head wounds reduce def (A total of 24 def deduction if you're fully wounded). Well, at least take Masochist, your def won't go lower than 5 no matter what.
why is this game such a mess ? Even the arena is untranslated ....
Dudeeeee ! You have been here since at early at may 2020, you made a lot of comments here when the team translation was going on in the background. How did you miss all that ?
And yeah, I also found a nice, unique (non buyable at least) hunter purse in the chest.
...buyable at a certain skin/leather shop that reeks of fish.
edit: also this is like my first post ever after lurking for 3 years and its about hentai rape
Username checkout.
Your first post is a request about translation for this game :
https://f95zone.to/threads/lisette-...egnancy-v1-11-kedama-qube.54871/#post-3683403
In case you miss it, it's already translated. Nice taste.
These are the mods i have for my current play through
That gland removal MOD is dangerous, if you let your arousal get too high Lona stamina depletes every second.

Dec 6, 2020
I can't figure out how to properly run the game I guess on Joiplay cause once I reach home screen the controls for the game are not functional at all no matter what I press but every other game is fine? Could you show me how you did it in latest update Of the game and show me your Rpgmaker settings for joiplay maybe I messed up a setting before launching game making it not work but I think I've tried everything so far?
These are my setting on joiplay.Hope ot Helps.
Also when you say that the controls don't work ,it happens sometimes so just try closing the game and try again ,it will work eventually.

Reactions: Yukihirou

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Ya know now that i think about it...

The game could do with lowering the ability of Lona to get dirty XD
she gets instantly dirty from ONE sexual encounter for example lol

Trust me, i get it! We often feel dirty after sex but its not quite literally.

Reactions: Chosen Sloth

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018

$game_player.actor.actStat.set_stat("dirt",0,3)
change 0 to 255 to revert the change. The change stays until you revert it.

Reactions: Benthic Lurker

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Good question!

I don't know... either theres something we are missing, there is none OR its one of the MANY examples of lines that aren't very well translated.
SO! If you clean out yourself in public, someone might come and help. There's no scene or dialog for it, just a heart above their head and some extra cum.

Reactions: TheGodEmpress

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021

to further my issue, if i go to The Golden Bar club and whore myself out ONCE, i get dirty from giving a blowjob in a hot-tub...
Okay but then everyone refuses me because i'm dirty...

at least make the pools/hot-tubs able to be used to wash up XD

Reactions: CaiNanE

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Hey guys, is this new?
What are the pros and cons of it?

View attachment 1107462
Makes Lona super horny rendering her masturbate during combat which you have little control. Also the user will constantly drop her equipment when they are equiped. I think it also raises fertility by a lot but I don't know how long it will last. I remember using this just to intentionally be captured by goblins and I think it last for days.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes