Trapper122

Feb 16, 2021
Has Eccm ever talked about a roadmap or what kind of mechanics he will try to add to the game or the game is basically done at this point mechanically speaking?

It suprises me you can't play a Mulan-like Lona where she just gets a haircut to make her hair short and wear a cloth mask to cover most of her femenine features. Most of the NPC (well, the hostiles ones) interactions revolve around Lona always getting capture and raped since they know she's a girl.

I don't know, this could open a window to being able to play a morally evil lona that delves into the slave market and sells people while at the same time hiding her appearance so the criminals wouldn't try to rape/enslave her, it would settle well for people that pick the "Though" Lona personality. (Doesn't stop them from trying to kill her or stealing her stuff though). Maybe being able to join the bandit group north west of the monstary - plus some people really like short hair on girls, so that would be a plus.

I really want to try this, but how bad is the Scat content?
It's a non-issue since you can toggle it off and it starts off by default. Higher difficulties do add the need to piss and shit, but I don't think they get graphic if you have both fetishes off.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Actually fine and tame graphically, i'm not a fan of scat, but in Lona i don't even mind. You can - eat shit from the floor to sate your hunger, you can be forced to take a bite of it during the rape, and of course your Lona can take a dump. That's about all i've seen, all of this is pretty short, and there's an option to turn off scat, which i never tried, because i'm not a fan of intentionally not watching some parts of content. Also no farting at all.

There's probably more with parasites, since they can go inside you, but i never experienced it fully. Parasites are weak and easy to avoid by just not going into their nest and by not being suicidal, i've never seen them outside of it.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
None, it's off by default, don't turn in on if it's not your stuff.
It suprises me you can't play a Mulan-like Lona where she just gets a haircut to make her hair short and wear a cloth mask to cover most of her femenine features. Most of the NPC (well, the hostiles ones) interactions revolve around Lona always getting capture and raped since they know she's a girl.
Wait wait, take off her twintail and Lona is a short hair girl, do you want it shorter ?
I don't know, this could open a window to being able to play a morally evil lona that delves into the slave market and sells people while at the same time hiding her appearance so the criminals wouldn't try to rape/enslave her, it would settle well for people that pick the "Though" Lona personality. (Doesn't stop them from trying to kill her or stealing her stuff though). Maybe being able to join the bandit group north west of the monstary - plus some people really like short hair on girls, so that would be a plus.
Totally agreeable, however I don't want anything fancy, I just want to use the cuff or shackle on my enemies and sell them, you know, basic slavery? make blunt/stamina weapons and non lethal takedown fun.

Last edited:

rynak

Jun 20, 2018
I've been wondering: Commands have been posted for changing all kinds of stats, except the obvious one: World danger. Is it hardcoded, or did just nobody think of it? Yes, i'm aware you can reset world danger by having a child and killing yourself. Yes, i realize it's a balance-mechanic: The game just doesn't scale well after a certain point, so it forces you to start over. I'd rather just have maximum limits on skills and level, but hey i'm not the game-designer.

Anyways, is there a command to change world-danger?

Reactions: wiwem71072

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I've been wondering: Commands have been posted for changing all kinds of stats, except the obvious one: World danger. Is it hardcoded, or did just nobody think of it? Yes, i'm aware you can reset world danger by having a child and killing yourself. Yes, i realize it's a balance-mechanic: The game just doesn't scale well after a certain point, so it forces you to start over. I'd rather just have maximum limits on skills and level, but hey i'm not the game-designer.

Anyways, is there a command to change world-danger?
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-1-1-1-eccma417.49993/post-4485306

Reactions: rynak

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
please tell me information about the sea witch, where to find, what interactions there are, about changing the race...

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
No, only headpat and taking a bath together. That's it. No femdom either unless you count whipping someone till they crawl on the ground or raping your opponent to death as femdom then yes... maybe ?
wait what about that scene where the sea witch milk the guy to death? should that consider as femdom? he did die by snu snu

Reactions: Yukihirou

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
is this serious ? how ?
like yukihirou said i just want to test out the depth of the game mechanic, get to witness a few funny thing like orkinds on orkinds rape, the fishman that you hire from the fish isle will constantly try to assault women if u bring him to the mainland, even try juicing on the horse but didnt work meh.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes