TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
So uhh is it just because I'm just starting out or does sex combat seem pointless? I don't feel like enemies can be defeated, or does it require that succubus trait to do so? Or are sex based chars mostly meant to just prostitute around and slowly grind money that way?
TECHNICALLY sex combat without succubus still has 2 purposes!

#1: during prostitution you get more money from doing sex combat properly
#2 im pretty sure if you are being raped and do sex combat it will at least fuck their stamina.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey ! Do you guys know if theres game like this one but no " loli " body ? i really like the rpg aspect of it but cant stand the body , thanks !

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Regarding the story, we can all agree that Milo is in the right for this setting right?
Money moves things. At least it keeps the boat floating. So unless someone more capable of governing Noer and leading the reconquest of Sybaris show up. I'm gonna stay with Milo for the status-quo. Milo is not even from the island anyways, a revolution againt him for the independance of the island is just meaningless bloodshed. I'll just let Lona helps as much as she can before ditching the goddang island. Its just an island, there's a whole continent out there.
I'm pretty sure the wet status appears after just one orgasm, at least from masturbation, and disappears after a while. But I'm definitely sure it appears once you reach 500 or so arousal as a permanent status until you bring your arousal back to nominal levels with an orgasm (don't know if there are other means to lower your arousal). From what I've seen you then start to lose stamina at around 1100 arousal. Again, I'm not sure if it works differently with other traits.

What you're thinking of I'm guessing is ahegao, which usually appears after two climaxes.
Yeah my bad, I was wrong. Wet status appears after one orgasm and stay with you till you sleep. It's great buff since it increase your sexy and weak a bit. And yes, you start to lose stamina if it goes too much into negative, 1100 arousal at base Will I bet is about -30 Pink icon. Did you take the remove orgasm MOD or something ? Since Lona start climaxing right away whenever arousal goes past 800 (base Will).
Wait a minute, I'm not following. How would get a mood boost from orgasms make things too easy with prostitution? From what I've noticed mood doesn't have any impact during sex, and you'd also still have to deal with stamina loss. A fighter Lona is probably the one who would benefit the most from a mood boost due to the damage bonus.

To balance it out and make things more realistic I think rape and prostitution intercourses (according to the personality trait) should just make it impossible for Lona to reach orgasm, while consensual sex (?) and masturbation should allow it, giving you in turn a mood boost. Everything else, from the stamina loss to the various debuffs, is more or less fine as is.

Only problem is Will would lose most of its purpose since it just makes orgasms harder to reach.
No, it's not about mood. It's there to make sure Lona lose stamina each time she does prostituion, to make prostitute's path a pain to deal with when you just start the game (later it becomes piss easy to prostitute, but still fighter/thief Lona earn money faster).
If you picked the tought trait and worry about not being able to replenish your mood, then don't worry, you still hits like a truck. You can replenish it via foods or alcohol as well. Overkill replenish your mood greatly. And...
You mean Masochist, right? I've been waiting to get it, looks like a pretty great trait for a melee fighter. How does it interact with the Skin MOD though? The former gives mood when receiving HP damage, while the latter increases arousal when stamina is *consumed. :unsure:

*Not entirely true, it also increases arousal when you gain stamina through resting. I think it just gives arousal whenever the stamina value gets modified.
...And then there's Masochist, I mean, by itself it's no great feat, but just try it with Skin MOD lol.
And yes, anything that affect Stamina (potions drinking, masturbating...etc) will be afftecd by Skin MOD, so... it's just about anything Lona do. But you only lose 10-15 stamina everytime Lona climax anyways, you can manage it.
Hello, someone know what the traait "semen demon" actually do ? I don't observe any augmentation of the food gain when consume semen.
Careful, on harder mode, picking this make Lona more susceptible to Semen addiction debuff. You don't want any addiction on harder mode.
So uhh is it just because I'm just starting out or does sex combat seem pointless? I don't feel like enemies can be defeated, or does it require that succubus trait to do so? Or are sex based chars mostly meant to just prostitute around and slowly grind money that way?
Sex attack is meant to be used 1 vs 1, Succusbus + prostitute is enough to deal great Stamina damage to your opponent. Just don't go into a group and expect to come out alive.
Hey ! Do you guys know if theres game like this one but no " loli " body ? i really like the rpg aspect of it but cant stand the body , thanks !

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
But ultimately Noer falls to the Orckinds in the ship ending. The system obviously does not work and is corrupt and doomed to fail. Milo might send troops the front lines to keep away the monsters but nothing is done about the goblin problem right under their noses.
A fitting and well told end.I don't blame them, no one take goblin hunting serious these days. If you have watched/read Goblin Slayer, many a towns,cities and villages were lost to goblin and much much more would suffer the same fate if not for the intervention of one single stray element of the story: the Goblin Slayer. The army and United front of Dwarf/Elf/Human too busy to deal with demon lord army and internal struggle to deal with goblins. Goblin Slayer enter the chat here.
Fate deals Lona a hand and she got to take it, to me Lona is the Goblin Slayer of this story. Noer is but a town prone to hedonism and colonialism. It's no surprise they don't care about goblin invasion at all, I mean who care about goblins? And the soldiers are having their hands full dealing with Abomination spreading and Deepone massive invasion like never before. Moral's also low and desertion's at an all time high.
I don't blame them at all. It's SNAFU in Noer, you don't want to add a rebellion into the list without a solid plan to deal with the aftermath: A capable ruler (who? Cecily ? Nah) and a fuckload of money, as you already know, Milo is a colonialist, he's rich and he's not from the island, he's part of a very big transoceanic firm. Gotta find the lost heirs of old Sybaris's ruler maybe but I assume they're also broke as fuck so yeah. No money, everybody gonna starve or riot as the last ship leave the island and the fog consumes all.

Reactions: ivannrajanaga

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
Personally, Futa does absolutely nothing for me and I think resources spent developing a game should be prioritized towards more vanilla tastes first. It would make sense to target the larger possible audience first. Implying Futa IS in a game, as long as I can turn it off and it doesn't impede the game for me in any way, it's no bother. I cannot grasp or wrap my head around futa as a fetish at all, and why there is so much of it, but that's my problem.

If it's a game that's solely based around futa and requires it to function, there's no way I will ever touch it, it just instantly kills any arousal or interest I might have had if I see it.

I guess the problem for me is I like the idea in sex of a separation between gender. A clear distinct difference. There is a male and there is a female, or there are two males, or there are two females. When the equipment gets crisscrossed and suddenly a male is also a female or a female is also a male, it borders some weird territory for me that I just cannot find appealing, because it's not natural to me.

In the case of Lona, if the developer somehow miraculously just paid other people to create and include toggleable futa content, I see no reason why not, for people that like it.
It's really nothing but making lesbian sex not be a boring rug munch contest. You get best out of both worlds with futa on female. I really don't get exactly why does it bother you more than the disgusting sacks of flesh most of the male characters are portrayed as in the h-cgs.

Rape isn't supposed to arouse you either yet it's still in the game, so I feel like it's kind of close minded to ditch a game because it has fleshy strap on for lesbians that shoots cum.

Ruras

Sep 16, 2018
Yeah my bad, I was wrong. Wet status appears after one orgasm and stay with you till you sleep. It's great buff since it increase your sexy and weak a bit. And yes, you start to lose stamina if it goes too much into negative, 1100 arousal at base Will I bet is about -30 Pink icon. Did you take the remove orgasm MOD or something ? Since Lona start climaxing right away whenever arousal goes past 800 (base Will).
Doesn't actually work that way for me. Maybe it's a matter of personality trait once again, because whenever I made my Lona's Will get below 0 through Skin and Eating MODs (no other MOD, not even Gland Removal), nothing would happen until I made her masturbate, at which point she'd get off instantly. In fact, the first time I tried to increase her arousal as much as possible to see what would happen by spamming attacks, resting and eating, I made her reach over 4000 arousal, with no other consequences other than wet status and stamina loss, which I later determined to be at around 500 and 1100 arousal respectively, as I said before.

So what you're saying is that, for you, she just spontaneously climaxes on the spot whenever her Will reaches below 0, even when you're not in a sex-related event? That's interesting, I'm kinda jealous it doesn't work that way for me. Would be fun to see her squirt her brains out in the middle of combat lol.

No, it's not about mood. It's there to make sure Lona lose stamina each time she does prostituion, to make prostitute's path a pain to deal with when you just start the game (later it becomes piss easy to prostitute, but still fighter/thief Lona earn money faster).
If you picked the tought trait and worry about not being able to replenish your mood, then don't worry, you still hits like a truck. You can replenish it via foods or alcohol as well. Overkill replenish your mood greatly. And...
I get what you're saying but that's not the point I was trying to make. Stamina loss and other debuffs caused by orgasms are totally fine (hell, you could make them even worse for what I care), it's just the mood penalty that doesn't sit right with me. It's counter-intuitive and doesn't make much sense no matter how you look at it.

Naturally, a hypothetical mood boost should never be enough to negate the loss from rape and prostitution. As I suggested before I think it would be better to not even make possible for her to reach orgasm through those types of intercourses - unless you can make her a total whore with some traits, idk. At that point, to make masturbation somewhat less OP, I guess it would probably be better to remove at least the exp gain.

Also, how does Overkill replenish mood? Shouldn't it just give you HP, STA and Food with the related trait?

...And then there's Masochist, I mean, by itself it's no great feat, but just try it with Skin MOD lol.
And yes, anything that affect Stamina (potions drinking, masturbating...etc) will be afftecd by Skin MOD, so... it's just about anything Lona do. But you only lose 10-15 stamina everytime Lona climax anyways, you can manage it.
Well, now you made me curious to see how they interact, because on paper they seem completely unrelated. Shouldn't take too long since I'm already at level 26.

Anyway, thanks for always answering to my questions. Hope I'm not bothering you too much.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Rape isn't supposed to arouse you either yet it's still in the game, so I feel like it's kind of close minded to ditch a game because it has fleshy strap on for lesbians that shoots cum.
If rape wasn't arousing we would've had no rape in the world. You're messing up between the law and nature, rape is arousing for M A N Y, but it's illegal, and we're supposed to be allies so nobody is supposed to rape nobody.

Aoshi18

Mar 2, 2021
I started playing this game a month ago and so far its a good and challenging game.

Quick questions...

1) on the left upper part of the screen there is an icon inside a square box. Beside it is a vertical green segmented bar, what is that bar representing?

2) below that icon is a horizontal red bar as well, what does that represent?

3) what does the numbers next to the female symbol on the lower right of the screen represent?

4) what does weak stat affect?

5) can you unlearn the personality skills?

Thanks.

Reactions: wiwem71072

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
I started playing this game a month ago and so far its a good and challenging game.

Quick questions...

1) on the left upper part of the screen there is an icon inside a square box. Beside it is a vertical green segmented bar, what is that bar representing?

2) below that icon is a horizontal red bar as well, what does that represent?

3) what does the numbers next to the female symbol on the lower right of the screen represent?

Thanks.
#1 Mood

#2 EXP/level bar

#3 Arousal

#4 i can't recall the exacts but i do know if its high enough you can beg for food BUT you will be excluded from some quests or some shit

#5 Doubt it but i could be wrong.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Doesn't actually work that way for me. Maybe it's a matter of personality trait once again, because whenever I made my Lona's Will get below 0 through Skin and Eating MODs (no other MOD, not even Gland Removal), nothing would happen until I made her masturbate, at which point she'd get off instantly. In fact, the first time I tried to increase her arousal as much as possible to see what would happen by spamming attacks, resting and eating, I made her reach over 4000 arousal, with no other consequences other than wet status and stamina loss, which I later determined to be at around 500 and 1100 arousal respectively, as I said before.

So what you're saying is that, for you, she just spontaneously climaxes on the spot whenever her Will reaches below 0, even when you're not in a sex-related event? That's interesting, I'm kinda jealous it doesn't work that way for me. Would be fun to see her squirt her brains out in the middle of combat lol.
Interesting, so Tough trait does that to Lona huh ? Poor Lona, try to get the always orgasm MOD and try again. I have high hope this will help you.
Aside from what TheGodEmpress said, it also affect NPC/Enemy behavior toward Lona. I'll leave it to you to experience it yourself.

No. Be careful with your choice. Other normal traits may block personality traits as well.

Reactions: Ruras

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
actually its suppose to be very arousal for few...who the fk am i kidding for many that y it rank as the third highest popular tag and loli claim the top spot :ROFLMAO:.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
actually its suppose to be very arousal for few...who the fk am i kidding for many that y it rank as the third highest popular tag and loli claim the top spot :ROFLMAO:.

can confirm, CNC (consent non consent) is VERY popular.

Ruras

Sep 16, 2018
Interesting, so Tough trait does that to Lona huh ? Poor Lona, try to get the always orgasm MOD and try again. I have high hope this will help you.
That did the trick. I'm still gonna hold off on actually buying MODs though, first I wanna see how Masochist behaves with and without the Skin MOD before I decide to commit. Looks like removing them will cost a pretty penny for some reason.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Yukihirou

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
That did the trick. I'm still gonna hold off on actually buying MODs though, first I wanna see how Masochist behaves with and without the Skin MOD before I decide to commit. Looks like removing them will cost a pretty penny for some reason.
That creepy abortion shota is a scam artist!

Expensive to get a mod, super expensive to remove it!
thats where he gets ya!

Reactions: wiwem71072
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes