SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Hey, I run 6 MODs on Lona, my Lona is practically superwoman/mutant now, no amount of shackle or wounds can lower her stamina anymore.
Even when using no MODs I've never really felt the debuff to max hp/sta from wounds... It's the def decrease from head/chest wounds that kill me. Going from 27 def to 8 in a matter of seconds is death.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
again can i ask this game has female/female contenct or not?
No, only headpat and taking a bath together. That's it. No femdom either unless you count whipping someone till they crawl on the ground or raping your opponent to death as femdom then yes... maybe ?
Eeeeh? You(kihirou) didn't find that female to female scene? Anyway, there's a scene with that religious family that we should kill by quest where the mother orders you to lick her and the father, and she also orders you around the house in general. Other than that yeah, it's probably the only actual scene there is.

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
So is there I guide that shows how you see all of the erotic content/unique scenes? I know the objective is to not do that but it is, you know, on this website..

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Is it the latest version? I already knew about it but it says it hasn't been updated since november
Most of the scenes that u can acquire is in the guide. There are like two scene u can miss i think one is because of the fish guy near the boat ride to fish isle blocking the door to scene and the other is because need to sellout Cecily in the quest(Rescue Refugees)
but it is in the guide take few min read through it progress so u can save the game before it happen then go back once u got the scene.

Reactions: CaiNanE

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
I also play on joiplay and i have completed the game many times so take a look at my screenshot and see if the layout of my controls can help.
I can't figure out how to properly run the game I guess on Joiplay cause once I reach home screen the controls for the game are not functional at all no matter what I press but every other game is fine? Could you show me how you did it in latest update Of the game and show me your Rpgmaker settings for joiplay maybe I messed up a setting before launching game making it not work but I think I've tried everything so far?

Ruras

Sep 16, 2018
Does rescuing the incapacitated girls in the goblin dens have a cumulative reward by any chance? I was doing the Only Thing They Fear Is You quest by farming the cave you can enter through the Noer sewers and I ended up saving 4 of them as a side hustle. When I turned in the quest at the Keg, the Guild dude gave me an extra reward of 3 large coppers, 6 small coppers, 5 morality and 20k exp, which is a whole lot more than the reward for the quest itself. A sort of achievement tracker also popped up displaying what I think is how many girls I rescued until now (5/10). Just wondering if the rewards will keep being this fat or if it's just for the first 10 you rescue.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Does rescuing the incapacitated girls in the goblin dens have a cumulative reward by any chance? I was doing the Only Thing They Fear Is You quest by farming the cave you can enter through the Noer sewers and I ended up saving 4 of them as a side hustle. When I turned in the quest at the Keg, the Guild dude gave me an extra reward of 3 large coppers, 6 small coppers, 5 morality and 20k exp, which is a whole lot more than the reward for the quest itself. A sort of achievement tracker also popped up displaying what I think is how many girls I rescued until now (5/10). Just wondering if the rewards will keep being this fat or if it's just for the first 10 you rescue.
Iirc it used to be 1 large copper and 6000 exp for every captive saved.
This changed in 0.4.9.3 to:

-*fixed, DungeonVictim seperate: exp reward from 6000 to 5000.
RichPPL: 4000 pt,2Mori, rare, always with golden hair, white skin.
commoner: 1200Pt, 1mori,
Moot: 1mori(no pt, yes, really)

I used to grind to level 40+ at the start of every playthrough in goblin dens. Chest loot can be really nice too. Even after the nerf it's still very profitable.

The achievements for rescuing go up 20 prisoners saved but it's got nothing to do with the reward.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaiNanE and Ruras

Ruras

Sep 16, 2018
Iirc it used to be 1 large copper and 5000 exp for every captive saved.
This changed in 0.4.9.3 to:

RichPPL: 4000 pt,2Mori, rare, always with golden hair, white skin.
commoner: 1200Pt, 1mori,
Moot: 1mori(no pt, yes, really)

I used to grind to level 40+ at the start of every playthrough in goblin dens. Chest loot can be really nice too. Even after the nerf it's still very profitable.
Oh, makes sense. In fact the reward was divided in two instances, the first one being 1 large copper and 5k exp while the second one 2 large coppers, 6 small ones and 15k exp. Probably because I rescued 2 at the time, for a total of 4. Still doesn't completely add up though, because even if they were all 4 rich grills - and I'm pretty sure they weren't - the max exp I'd get would have been 16k. I guess the values changed again since the post you linked.

And yeah, I also found a nice, unique (non buyable at least) hunter purse in the chest.

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
If rape wasn't arousing we would've had no rape in the world. You're messing up between the law and nature, rape is arousing for M A N Y, but it's illegal, and we're supposed to be allies so nobody is supposed to rape nobody.
This is about more than legality. Most men genuinely find rape to be extremely unsavory and enjoying the idea of actually raping someone is actually a sign of psychopathy as it hints at inhibited sense of empathy. There is a reason why rape is illegal in basically every single civilized nation.

I genuinely find two women, one of which grown a dick having sex being less unnatural than genuinelly enjoying the idea of beating a woman half to death and raping her.

It arouses me, it arouses me a FUCKING LOT...but i'm a very very freaky depraved bitch.
Have you ever been actually raped?

PreggyPenny

Sep 6, 2018
This is about more than legality. Most men genuinely find rape to be extremely unsavory and enjoying the idea of actually raping someone is actually a sign of psychopathy as it hints at inhibited sense of empathy. There is a reason why rape is illegal in basically every single civilized nation.

I genuinely find two women, one of which grown a dick having sex being less unnatural than genuinelly enjoying the idea of beating a woman half to death and raping her.

Have you ever been actually raped?
I've got nothing much to contribute to this thread, but I really like your post. You perfectly summarized something that I've had difficulty explaining what gave me that icky feeling about rape genre but couldn't quite justify when everyone else just says "its fiction and make pretend and doesnt hurt anybody."

edit: also this is like my first post ever after lurking for 3 years and its about hentai rape

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Well as someone who was abused as achild by a neighbour I have something to say about rape.

Being raped is indeed a terrible experience: I had a terrible fear of being hurted, and I pissed myself more than one time, the sensation of things that you dont want to happen punching your mind and your body, the sensation of someone dont like or want you to go away is near you, the pain that you want to end, and after all happened, is the worst thing, the shame, the fear for happening again, the thing that this person is there, you cannot feel safe,the mixed sensations of your own sexuality of what happened, the pain that you could give to your parents, the dreams, giving you pain, mixing feelings, srtrange thoughts, that make you an impact all day. All you want is forget and go forward, but the dreams makes you remember the trauma,(for me is the same dream in class,where I could not go forward, and this dream happens from time to time months, years etc)
Finally I went to the doctor, and all the experience attached to that.

Right now I am a nurse that work on an Hospital and I am good, but I still have the trauma that probably never go away.

On facing my fears I watched what is the meaning of rape, more than an a horrible action, so I watched the nature. For me rape even if is a horrible action, is something that happens time to time because is something natural, in nature happens, is a form of breeding that the humans acquired instinct.Rabbits rape their females,roosters too, of course there are some animals that make some type of bonding, others not, there is a variousforms of breeding that indeed one of them is rape.

The only thing that in society rape is something horrible, is the empathy and the power to know what are you thinking, and made it in words, feelings and sensations.

The rape will never fade away because it is in the nature, the meaning of rape and the effects on society will change over time.

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
um, I found the sea witch, but her quest is not translated and judging by the numbers in the text of the task, she needs to bring something, the question is what should I bring?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes