foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Where’s the exit in that room though?
Go all the way south and you'll get to a sphincter looking circle. Interact with that and then you'll go to a small room with an oval shaped entrance to the outside. All the exits in the Abomination den looks like living doors. BUT take note that there is a chance that you can get ambushed by an encounter immediately on exit. So, save scum if you must.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Okay I got a question for you all, answer honestly have any of you finish the game as in manage to get to the ship and pay the fee to get the hell out of the continent while the main character is still a virgin ? lol and no cheese no cheating what soever please lol also tell me if you manage to do that in hard core too, lol
It's possible. I've never actually tried it but here's my theory on how to do it. After the tutorial and resting until morning (1) Buy the glasses from the wizard and equip em (2) Farm the rainforest east of the city. *** Invest all points into Wisdom to increase the selling price and sell at the Bank

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but abomination babies can't be picked up after they are dropped.

It will attempt to nurse once, and then simply follows Lona after that. Upon exiting the map the baby is seemingly lost forever.
Edit: I haven't tested to see if it will get in her inventory if sleeping. I'll see if that works...

... and yes, I like the worm baby more than the orkind babies. :sneaky:
I'll give Lona a rest from making babies for a while, at least until she gets hitchhiker trait and tries that out (will save beforehand, in case it's not that great -- it should be pretty epic IMO though, seeing as it sorta costs 16 trait points to get).

My plan is now to get all 4 baby types and then get enough gold to leave the island and take them all with her. The gold cost to leave is currently 27+. I am wondering if the cost is dependent on the world difficulty and maxes out at 30 gold coins? And reduces if world difficulty is reduced? Does it work any way like that, or does it just keep going up even beyond 30? I mean I can cheese through world difficulty as long as needed, but if that coin price just keeps rising then I don't think I'll be able to pay it. xD
Does having babies in the inventory affect the ending?

Reactions: tesytesy

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I have a question, there is a transformation (to another race or just physical) in this game?
I don't think so. Haven't seen anything that would do that and not sure if the dev would add that feature. It would be nice to have CoC or T.i.T.S. style transformation but that would also be a fuck ton of extra work for the artist and animator.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
There is a transformation if you choose to give up when you're captured by goblins
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy SHIT ON A STICK!!!! I just tried that ending and it reminds me of the Broodmother from Dragon Age game lore. But what I don't get is why she become like that? I thought you would get a CG similar to the one you get when you find the girl in the Missing Daughter quest.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Daww, charging a fire main hand attack does break stealth. No stealth pyro ambushes, lol. I figured as much.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Yo, Dev-Man, Got a few error logs (crashed a few times, most seems to be likely due to unfinished content) - You want them? If so I can post the whole thing, otherwise

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also used to teach English in China, if you ever want some help - Always available.
2 already fixed in newest ver?
1,6:same issue, fixed, thx for report.

others: need error log under your game folder

Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
Water does a lot less damage with the mainhand and offhand but it's much quicker. The fire offhand is pretty trash, low damage, and it's targeted like the bow aoe. With the delay on it, it's pretty difficult to land a hit where you want, especially since you can be interrupted while targeting. The best combo for magic is generally frost mainhand, frost offhand. The frost offhand is really the only magic that can deal with swarms of enemies that you'll face a lot in this game. You could keep fire mainhand on your toolbar for when you can afford to charge up an attack on stationairy enemies too like undead or an ambush party that you'd fled far enough away from.

The issue with magic is it requires a full wis build to stay viable in late game. If you're asking between bow and magic, bow is better just because you'll be able to do other stuff and cover for its weaknesses with melee weapons and stealth. Even putting 4-5 points into anything but wis will hurt your magic damage tremendously with the way enemy defense works in this game. You could have your damage cut by 50-75% with those points not being in wis. With the stamina system that means you'll either be chugging stam potions every encounter or dead/raped not going full wis build magician, lol.

So a stealth mage would be fairly difficult to pull off and you'd be stuck trying to use fire damage only. Frost wouldn't do enough damage anymore, you'd become a one trick pony against later mobs. I admit I haven't tried it since my first playthrough though, I'll do that now I think. I can't remember if charging magic breaks stealth. Getting to 15 as a pure wis magician is a bit painful lol. Get to watch your companions beat on skeletons for an hour and a half or so.

The bow is one of the best weapons in the game in my opinion (I'd say the best but I haven't tested the whip and some rare weapons yet). The main attack is similar in damage to the mainhand frost attack, the aoe is a bit iffy but kinda funny to use. The snipe is OP as hell when you're able to ambush peeps. As you've noticed, stealth + rock throw distraction into the snipe ability is super powerful and usually all you'll need for most mobs.

See gif in attached images for anybody curious about how strong the bow is, lol. Also some bonus dagger gifs. That you don't even need to be in stealth to stun enemies with the mainhand dagger is crazy : p The dagger gifs are Saber mainhand, Enchanted Dagger offhand btw.
Yeah the stealth sniping with the bow is pretty strong might as well commit to that, save enough money to get the saber and the dagger as backups.

Is the longbow the only bow or are there more powerful bows elsewhere?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah the stealth sniping with the bow is pretty strong might as well commit to that, save enough money to get the saber and the dagger as backups.

Is the longbow the only bow or are there more powerful bows elsewhere?
I think that's it. I haven't found anything better yet anyways.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I'm kind of hoping we would get access to some sort of enchanting mechanic where we could enchant the weapons and armors. At least some basic upgrades, and maybe some special effects. Perhaps they would require some special rare minerals, which would mean more stuff to add into dungeon loot tables. It would flesh out the equipment system without requiring any new art.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
How to get out?
LONASAV5.PNG
This is a bug after Lona have been raped by goblins. No exit. Save file attached.
(By the way the game is really hard to play - even with max stats, impossible with normal play - Lona can die pretty easy)

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
How do I complete the Missing Convoy quest without scoutcraft on survival mode? Do I just facetank the monsters?
If you know where the quest point is, you can sprint there and escape. If you don't wanna meta game/save load, yeah, you'll be fighting a shit ton of goblins. At level 15 with mana weapons or HQ weapons unlocked, they aren't as scary.
Did this mission today. The first wave of orcs is easily doable (with water magic gear at least), but clearing the whole area would be tedious and pointless. You can just run around the location until you find the right place.

Do you mean after finishing the repeatable cemetery quest?
I've done that a bunch of times and still nothing...
Try to go through all one-time quests as well as quests east of the capital.
Where can I find those "quests east of the capital"? Do I need to go further east than the mine?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
How to get out?
View attachment 635035
This is a bug after Lona have been raped by goblins. No exit. Save file attached.
(By the way the game is really hard to play - even with max stats, impossible with normal play - Lona can die pretty easy)
If you get tough personality and a shield + sword, you can fairly easily start killing stuff. The game is not impossible by any means, but certainly has a pretty steep learning curve in the beginning.

Don't expect to see sex scenes in a successful run though. If you get enslaved you're in for a rough time. If you get enslaved on survival mode it's pretty much just a game over with some flavor.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
If you get tough personality and a shield + sword, you can fairly easily start killing stuff. The game is not impossible by any means, but certainly has a pretty steep learning curve in the beginning.

Don't expect to see sex scenes in a successful run though. If you get enslaved you're in for a rough time. If you get enslaved on survival mode it's pretty much just a game over with some flavor.
Yes, I guess. So it's just game about beating shit or being beaten. Slutty personality gives more fun and sexy scenes, but when kidnapped there is problem of getting out. And it cannot use fancy weapons unfortunately as those options are blocked. Tough game. I was enslaved too in my other playthrough and even without survival mode I could not escape - with stats at 99. But the game is in creation, so for sure it can be improved. Some traits are even not working as they should at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: kauyzsvhidrzfgzk

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I don't know. That's one reason I want to try getting the ending with all 4 types. Someone cheater might already know though.
This is interesting aproach... though I'm not sure if the endings are completed, because the game is unfinished.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Okay I got a question for you all, answer honestly have any of you finish the game as in manage to get to the ship and pay the fee to get the hell out of the continent while the main character is still a virgin ? lol and no cheese no cheating what soever please lol also tell me if you manage to do that in hard core too, lol
Yes, hard but doable. I turned on survival first possible moment. never removed it. had to save scum a lot but since the last patch, encounters are not nearly as deadly. so I think it would be possible to do much faster and much more reliably.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
If you want Lona to have sex with a specific race, like goblin/orkind for example, there is a simple way to do it without having to be brutally beaten. Here is what I do: First you meet them in an encounter. Even the three goblins in the sewer at the beginning are good to use, if you are careful. The best way to get a good group though, is when you rest in the wilderness to always rest near the exit. Like two spots away. You're very safe here, but save beforehand just in case. Higher world difficulty means higher chances of monster groups spawning. If you rest and skeletons appear, then just reload. Some if a boar is goring you when you wake. If it's goblins, then chances are high for sex! You'll need high stamina (which you SHOULD have since you only just woke up from resting), and you can't be playing on Hardcore or this probably won't work (since you can't leave an area while in combat, in hardcore.. it's possible, but still...).

Since you're near the edge of the map you won't be near many goblins, if any. If you got goblins and nobody sees you yet, then save on Slot A. Now strip Lona completely or she will get hit, and then it's easy to lure a single goblin/orkind near you. Go to your menu and hotkey the "surrender" skill. I usually use the R key. Save now on Slot B. Get near the goblin and press the corresponding key. This will make Lona lay down with stars over her head. The goblin might fuss about a bit, but it will eventually grab Lona (sometimes they will just jack off and squirt on Lona a few times first). You'll soon see which type of sex the goblin is about to engage in. If you want straight up vanilla sex then you want to see the thing's penis in her vagina. Anything else and you're probably going to want to hold alt, tab, and click the x button to close. Start up again and reload. Try try again. Even vaginal sex is no guarantee though. Sometimes the goblin will pull out, but it's mostly the humans that do this (I don't know why...?). If you're lucky then Lona will get an epic cream pie and her cooter will be at 25% to 75% capacity. You could just leave after this, if you only want pregnancy as the result. If you want to keep having vaginal sex then save again on Slot B and repeat as much as you like. You can even have Lona crawling but don't allow her stamina to reach -100. Generally it's a good idea to crawl to the exit at -50 stamina or less. You can then re-enter the area, now with no enemies, feed Lona to 90+ hunger, save, and try to sleep. Sometimes you'll get an enemy encounter but Lona should have enough stamina to escape. If you rested in a swamp then RIP. xP

Now, if you wanted to just get Lona pregnant and got her a nice cooter cream pie, then all you have to do is not clean her privates. That mess will slosh around in there well long enough to get Lona preggers. If you DON'T want Lona to get pregnant then I suggest cleaning it out ASAP, as well as bathing after that. I think this would get most of it, but there's no guarantee...

If you want to build up Lona's vaginal skill then just masturbate. It's just easier and less risky. You could then try out the high skill on prostitution later or whatever.

Also giving birth results in an average cooter and will drastically lower Lona's vaginal skill, but it will tighten back up over time, even becoming tight and then micro again.

You can also use these methods to have only anal sex if desired. In my game Lona doesn't bleed vaginally anymore. Not sure if anal sex ever stops bleeding though...?

Oh, another tip for luring enemies: You can lure them from further away if you hold the shift key. Even without actually moving. I use it a lot when luring two boars into ramming each other... :sneaky:

rwagaregyearh

Apr 27, 2020
Alright this game seems pretty dope but I have a couple of questions for more experienced players.
Is there any girl-on-girl content or at least consensual stuff that isn't just prostitution.
Where does one get armor, also can the goblin slayer drop his on death because it is dope?
There is a lot of untranslated content outside the town, is there a version where those parts are put through rudimentary google translate?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes