foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
When you get a stack of the "womb seedbed" status from getting pregnant with an inhuman baby it says something like "you aren't human anymore". I'm assuming something supernatural comes into play from lying with goblins and there's only visible effects after being unfortunate enough to survive months of abuse from them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really what is the name of the sprite?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
in status effect list, there are ear like goblin effect
and in graphic folder there is pic for it too
idk if this already implemented or not
The picture you were referring to had the word "moot" in it's name. Also, according to the game lore, there is a race called mixed race. The most noticeable mixed race person is the girl at the bank. She's got the same type of ears as the one you mentioned. Maybe the picture you mentioned is there in case the dev wanna put in the feature of race selection. I don't think a mixed race means half-monster though. Who knows, maybe we'll find out in the future.

Reactions: Black Onix

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Are "good" enocunters always good? Meeting guards used to be a good encounter, but for some reason they keep seeing me as a criminal now.
Check you Moral in the main stats in the menu. If it is too low, guards will attack you you are branded as a criminal. Doing bad things will lower your moral.

Xviv

May 24, 2018
Is it intentional that there's 3 neutral people at the bed area in sewer squatter quest? And hitting them drops morality by 1 each hit?
the morality hit from killing them seems to reset when you finish the quest, i've seen it go into the negatives and then reset immediately afterwards.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
lots of potential with this game from what it seems like this game was abandoned and then brought back, is it going to be continued with? If so then a few things need working on like for instance the waitressing job everyone in that bar has the potential to suddenly go hostile might wanna fix it so its not a mob thing, also the game does have potential for beastiality content and plenty of lesbian content, would be nice to see both plus maybe a bit of futa fun as well. also maybe make use of the defication and urination need stats like after a certain point have a scene pop up in which she either piss or shits herself? overall an interesting game but the save files need to be worked on cause for some reason every time I close the game it deletes the saves don't know if that's just me or everyone
For the waitress job = As far as I know, every time you get groped by a cutomer, you're "weak" stat will increase and high weak stat will cos the npc in the tavern to assault you.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
View attachment 636494

Woah, is this normal?!?! This happened after I won the game the third time! Elise is able to give you surgery by blood injection in his Treatment shop.
Um ok. I did not know about that one. I didn't even know that there is a blood injection option since I never saw it before. Do you think it is related to Elise's Orc Research Quest?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
the morality hit from killing them seems to reset when you finish the quest, i've seen it go into the negatives and then reset immediately afterwards.
Yeah, that is how it worked previously for me also. But now on survival mode in current version I dropped 20 morality by doing this quest and it persisted even after turning the quest in.
View attachment 636494

Woah, is this normal?!?! This happened after I won the game the third time! Elise is able to give you surgery by blood injection in his Treatment shop.
What else does this injection give you?

Last edited:

Starman

May 31, 2017
Really what is the name of the sprite?
grimdark128_01.png
The female anatomy of the creature as well as the use of meathooks embedded in its flesh leads me to believe they're one and the same. Here's a tweet showing a WIP of it in action:

Reactions: Vuongs

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
After playing for so long I realized something, that between scenes, my money, not converted into coins, disappears.
The clearest example is when you work in the tavern as a dancer and after receiving the pay cinematic and having 2200 or something, it resets to 0 when you enter the tavern or change to another scene, I initially assumed that the money should be lost if It does not become a wealth but when working in the tavern you won´t earn anything ever.

In another topic aside, the gallery consists of:
1. The noblewoman being caught by the bandalos and having to rescue her.
2. The one that sells you the traps in the square after the artillery mission to the east. Then going to the mines with her.
3. The mission to go for the merchant's daughter in the north-east cave of the goblins.
4. ????????????
5. The gypsy who can be found doing a bj to a customer in her store, click several times.
6. ?????????????
At this moment it seems that the content in ignlés is over and the only mission that remains is to go to the extreme east to save a girl from the fish men.

sven0567

Apr 10, 2018
Sorry if this is mentioned somewhere before in this thread, but I need some tips/guides for what to do after the tutorial. I though I got the hang of it a little, but I pretty much dont make it past a couple of days due to starvation.
I always get my ass kicked in the tavern with the jobs, and going outside the city seems to be just a death sentence.

Also, is it normal that when I get enslaved in the city I still die of hunger? They give me aphrodisiac potions, but no food? Tsk, take some care of your damn slaves you pigs.

Reactions: Dattman

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
grimdark128_01.png
The female anatomy of the creature as well as the use of meathooks embedded in its flesh leads me to believe they're one and the same. Here's a tweet showing a WIP of it in action:
SWEET CAP'N KIRK'S NIPPLES!!! I just saw the twitter and it's fucked up!!!

Nov 7, 2018
------------------
Start off slow, take the job to gather a few herbs. Go outside to the right and enter the rain forest, collect food there and keep going into the rain forests and collecting everything until you have the herbs. This way you'll be able to get enough food to survive and make pure profit off the herbs by turning in the quest. Don't buy food with your coin, save that for other things and go into the rain and pine forests nearby town to gather food for yourself.

Once you start wanting to go on more dangerous quests, be sure to take a buddy along. Get some soup for indiana jones and have him take down all undead in the cemetery for you, he's very very good at dealing with undead. That's 7 coins and you shouldn't need to fight at all.

Reactions: sven0567

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
After playing for so long I realized something, that between scenes, my money, not converted into coins, disappears.
The clearest example is when you work in the tavern as a dancer and after receiving the pay cinematic and having 2200 or something, it resets to 0 when you enter the tavern or change to another scene, I initially assumed that the money should be lost if It does not become a wealth but when working in the tavern you won´t earn anything ever.

In another topic aside, the gallery consists of:
1. The noblewoman being caught by the bandalos and having to rescue her.
2. The one that sells you the traps in the square after the artillery mission to the east. Then going to the mines with her.
3. The mission to go for the merchant's daughter in the north-east cave of the goblins.
4. ????????????
5. The gypsy who can be found doing a bj to a customer in her store, click several times.
6. ?????????????
At this moment it seems that the content in ignlés is over and the only mission that remains is to go to the extreme east to save a girl from the fish men.
There's trade points and there are coins. Trade points are not permanent but coins are so you have to buy coins or items with you trade points before transitioning areas.

deanec64

Jul 27, 2019
Ah crap, that means it's defaulting to the compiled scripts instead, that's my bad. The easiest fix is just to edit the FileGetter script from within VX Ace. That's what I did, I can confirm that works for sure. I was trying to make a simpler solution that wouldn't require more programs but looks like it's going to be more troublesome to not use it.

Go grab yourself a copy of VX Ace if you don't have it already, i'll walk you through the next step once you have it. I'll try to see if I can find an easier fix for this problem some other time, but i'm working on some other tweaks right now.
I'm having this EXACT same issue. step me through as well please?

Nov 7, 2018
of course. technically have all the RPG Maker from purchase.
Ok perfect, make a new project then unload the decrypted assets of LonaRPG into said project. After that's done load it in VX Ace and go to the scripts tab, go to FileGetter and next to that there should be a page with configurations. Just change it so that "COMPRESSED = false" and you're good to go.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
all ur shit is "this is not my game"
if you dont like, give me a 0 score vote and leave.
You made tons of good features and game world.
If balancing to punish player instead of character is your goal, keep going like you're going. Some peoples into masochism.
Will not attract large player base though. Is possible to make GRIMDARK without punishing player.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes