Starman

May 31, 2017
Is it possible for Cecily to be raped by enemies? I've been trying to make it happen to no avail. Even when I lead her into the middle of a goblin den and use the whip to drain her stamina until she's forced to crawl, the goblins just aren't interested and they kill her instead.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Is it possible for Cecily to be raped by enemies? I've been trying to make it happen to no avail. Even when I lead her into the middle of a goblin den and use the whip to drain her stamina until she's forced to crawl, the goblins just aren't interested and they kill her instead.
Are they able to rape other employer on your game version? I bad at remembering name but the guy that sell bomb and doctor can be rape by them so Cecily would also

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
i turned it off... since 0.2.9?
it will be a unique event. and will be here when i got all the material i need.
make her gets raped by random npc will make the event super weird.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
urgh food keep disappearing when I leave the place
my food disappearing because I enable survival mode?? or because I playing with console

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Game can improve a lot.

The Problem with this Game it is more that you as player get punished as the heroine "Luna".

Stamina is hell you lose to fast to many. You go a little around in the world map and lose a lot what the f***.

A human have no problem to live without to eat for 1 day (Stamina drops and you are creeping around in game). And in the game not why?

You do a action and sometimes you must waste all your food to get stamina back some steps no stamina left.

The trade system that you lose all when you leave.

When you are injured and that you have not enough trade points. Why you can not let cure it free for selling it back with sex (that you earn that trade points you normal use).

Aso for the player is normal only interested when the sex scene is not seen before and you have a cg room (maybe with hint system where you can get the cg you are missing).

You waste a lot of time to see a lot of scenes you have seen. Skip function when you seen the scene would help. And loading when I haven´t read here with the forest "Rain forest" I haven´t seen no land. I walked in the forest and I get sometimes random encounter (that I have to hit enter when I am on such place is not normal in a RPGmaker Game) you move to such place and get a "Rain Forest Map" so I thought I must search around to find the place where I can find the herbs.

The producer can see here a lot of Games aso very good RPGmaker Games and why I should as player waste my time when I get punished with the controlling /game system and not the heroine "Luna". And normal the player make something not so the heroine "Luna" get punished (for example: lose fight) as consequence and here is like the complete game system is that the player get punished when he try to search the game world.

This RPG is for me not playable on my gamepad so I switched to keyboard !!! (pushed button you lose immediately stamina so it is easier to remember keyboard moves)

Last edited:
Reactions: qwermhv

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ok, so it is survival mode as you say. I don't like that
food should rot in real time day not changing zone
it not that hot that food gone to melt to nothing

and enable piss fetish does not enable you need to piss because it seem to tie with survival mode
GREAT

Last edited:

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Ok, so it is survival mode as you say. I don't like that
food should rot in real time day not changing zone
it not that hot that food gone to melt to nothing

and enable piss fetish does not enable you need to piss because it seem to tie with survival mode
GREAT
Yeah, I feel we need a 3rd difficulty mode. One that has all the extra status effects from survival mode, but without the added hunger, spoiling food and sex health damage.

Right now if you play normal mode you will miss out on many status effects that can be inflicted on you, like addiction to drugs or orgasms. But if you play survival mode you probably will not survive the hunger in captivity where you would gain those statuses. If you do survive the hunger, the sex health damage will kill you instead.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
It killing the game
back in 3.2 version it was this fine but this version I feel like there is more added to it but that extra stuff got lock behide harder mode
hope dev seeing this and add the note saying what each mode added and what mode cut what off or instead make a custom mode that we can add and enable thing we want

In meantime, I will stick with survival mode and be lumberjack to survive
actually gather herb was better
I just have to change my strategy abit because I usually be jack of all trade character in video game and will change to what I think is much more op when finish the game

Last edited:

eugene88

Aug 28, 2018
I got a bit bugged by the Chinese that would appear in some locations. Luckily EccmA417 kindly left the text files uncompressed in the LonaRPG\Text folder.

I started with Emperor_Indiora_Doom_Volt's modding post to change the ones he had covered and decided I'd spend the next couple of hours replacing all the Chinese text with English.

It's all put through Google Translate, but I've changed some wordings of things I didn't think made sense. There were a couple of long sentences I didn't know where to begin (I remember one about flat chests and how the earth is flat). But most of it, I think, makes enough sense now.

I considered fixing up the spellings of names (for instance, the way that Lona Falldin is pronounced, I think she should be called Lorna Fielding; I think Noer should either be Noah or Noël). But left those as is.

Just download my attachment and paste the Text folder into the LonaRPG folder and replace the existing ones.

EDIT: check my post on page 56 for a newer version

Last edited:

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
LonaRPG.Beta.0.3.5.6 ****** edit AutoHotkey.ahk for key binding if u know what is it **********
-*fixed, nerf prostitution damage output again, from 60% to 10%.
-*fixed, crashed when u killed teller, and her monster from.
-*added, new companion UniqueDavidBorn. in BanditCamp1, defeat him to recruit.(if u already killed him, u need a new save)
-*added, a debug trigger when player stucked in overmap.
-*fixed, prostituting reward bugged(never gets items but TP).
-*fixed, WakeUpOverEvent fertish option reverse issue.
-*fixed, Weird logic when cooking, offer more soup than what u offered.
-*fixed, Pirate's Bane Inn, no more cheap instant noodles.
-*fixed, NoerSewer, removed Morality decrease effect when marked by Mother and her son.
-*added, Mystic Meat recipes to Cooking. samilar to human meat recipes.
-*fixed, food change.
ItemSmokedMeat > +food from 32 to 24.
ItemSopPlant,SopMeat > +food from 32 to 26.
ItemCheese > +food from 24 to 32.

-*fixed, added a basic time pass when leaving map.(test)
will cause a encounter check and time pass after leaveing region map.
this will increase gameplay diffcult, but this is a necessary desgin.

Feji

Jan 2, 2020
The resolution seems to be stuck at 640x480 for me even in full screen mode. It used to be at 1920x1080, but I don't know what changed. Any hints on this
Lona_res.png

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
The resolution seems to be stuck at 640x480 for me even in full screen mode. It used to be at 1920x1080, but I don't know what changed. Any hints on this
View attachment 637702
Have you try changing the screen scale resolution in that system to resolution that you wanted ?

Try turning the full screen off first, then change the resolution as in system , screen scale right there in your snapshot.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.3.5.6 ****** edit AutoHotkey.ahk for key binding if u know what is it **********
-*fixed, nerf prostitution damage output again, from 60% to 10%.
-*fixed, crashed when u killed teller, and her monster from.
-*added, new companion UniqueDavidBorn. in BanditCamp1, defeat him to recruit.(if u already killed him, u need a new save)
-*added, a debug trigger when player stucked in overmap.
-*fixed, prostituting reward bugged(never gets items but TP).
-*fixed, WakeUpOverEvent fertish option reverse issue.
-*fixed, Weird logic when cooking, offer more soup than what u offered.
-*fixed, Pirate's Bane Inn, no more cheap instant noodles.
-*fixed, NoerSewer, removed Morality decrease effect when marked by Mother and her son.
-*added, Mystic Meat recipes to Cooking. samilar to human meat recipes.
-*fixed, food change.
ItemSmokedMeat > +food from 32 to 24.
ItemSopPlant,SopMeat > +food from 32 to 26.
ItemCheese > +food from 24 to 32.

-*fixed, added a basic time pass when leaving map.(test)
will cause a encounter check and time pass after leaveing region map.
this will increase gameplay diffcult, but this is a necessary desgin.
I like the new change to time passing after you leave a location. Now I don't have to feel like a cheat when I farm forests or dungeons.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
This game is very impressive. Fantastic art, hardcore, difficult. Really looking forward to seeing how this pans out on release with a full translation. I'll be keeping my eye on it for a later purchase.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Developer. do you mind if I post a hack save here? start with ton of skill point
If you not okay and maybe find that I am fun killer then I won't post it and only my friend will have it but I sure they not going to share either cuz there only us who playing this kind of game

Last edited:

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Developer. do you mind if I post a hack save here? start with ton of skill point
If you not okay and maybe find that I am fun killer then I won't post it and only my friend will have it but I sure they not going to share either cuz there only us who playing this kind of game
I feel it kind of defeats the purpose of the game's brutality, but there were quite a few people here asking for cheats. The dev even said theres a built in cheat menu, accessing it is another thing though. I guess it could be interesting to see how the games goes when shit doesn't hit the fan 3 seconds in.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
I did the mission where you have to rescue Cecile at 80 difficulty and that required making her wait in the corner while me and her friend clear the way out off the bandits. She just kept dying. Is there a way to micromanage your companions in a fight other than using the rally trumpet ability? I want to keep the Rat in the front and use Cecile only when I need to, which isn't possible because you can't change her follow/wait stance in combat.

OrnSmo

Mar 18, 2018
If you go in the tavern and get into a fight and immediately run, you can get everyone to have a bar brawl. The lady cook will come out and butcher everyone and you can pick up their stuff. Rinse and repeat.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes