Nov 7, 2018
If you go in the tavern and get into a fight and immediately run, you can get everyone to have a bar brawl. The lady cook will come out and butcher everyone and you can pick up their stuff. Rinse and repeat.
Yep, best way to do it is to go behind the counter and close the door. Then throw a rock into one of the guys sitting at the bar, it'll trick boss mama into thinking they're starting shit and she'll jump out and kill them. It ends up spiraling into a tavern-wide murder fest. Very lucrative!

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
Does anyone know if there's a way to put Cocona back into her necromancer outfit? The maid outfit is great when she's at the tavern but I liked having her in the necromancer gear when she's out adventuring with me.
Did you try teaming up during the day when she has her necro outfit on? If that doesn’t work, not sure then.

====

Kinda need help atm from anyone who knows about this part. I just finished the rich guy’s quest from the golden bar where you can either give him adam’s head or lie to him about it. I lied, got the reward, and went back to the burning keg inn where cecily had an ! Sign above her head. However when I talk to her, she only gives me the option of teaming up instead of giving me a quest. What should I do?

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Did you try teaming up during the day when she has her necro outfit on? If that doesn’t work, not sure then.

====

Kinda need help atm from anyone who knows about this part. I just finished the rich guy’s quest from the golden bar where you can either give him adam’s head or lie to him about it. I lied, got the reward, and went back to the burning keg inn where cecily had an ! Sign above her head. However when I talk to her, she only gives me the option of teaming up instead of giving me a quest. What should I do?
shiiiiiiiiiiiii
its unfinished, i turned off the quest trigger,and forget the !.

Reactions: somoroko

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
A detailed description on traits would be cool, accualy you cant take weapon/wizardy master with nympho trait... why no? i cant be a great nympho warrior? oh come on...

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Ehhh, the time skip while gathering bugs me. It was probably needed for balance reasons in some form, but it means dealing with ambushes constantly and makes it obnoxious. Seems like every 2-3 times you leave you get ambushed. Man I just hate ambushes in this game, it's just so tedious. Enter the map, run to the edge, repeat every few minutes, bleh. Not worth gambling on most of the other text options and wasting more time. This is why I wasn't a huge fan of exploring in this game and now I can't even gather food without being spammed with it, lol.

Think I'ma take a break now from testing/playing this, I used to start a fresh new run every new patch to make sure there weren't any save issues, but I really don't want to repeat food gathering with this system. Mage playthroughs especially take a hit with their reduced speed against ambushes like the wolves. This was a huge nerf to gathering. That means for combat playthroughs, you might as well just do the graveyard quest 24/7 and buy food in the city now.

Leaving buildings is ambush after ambush. Just walking around the city is even painful now x.x This is one of those times where it feels like realism hurts gameplay/flow of the game to me. Nothing interesting/exciting added, more tedious stuff. This patch made me pretty sad... Maybe there are plans to alter other things in the future to handle the changes. The game right now doesn't seem like it was designed for all these frequent time shifts.

If somebody is coming into this game for the first time for gameplay only, probably avoid the current version (Beta 0.3.5.4.6 ) and play the previous one from the patreon. I don't think this patch is a good time to try this as a newbie. This is mostly a playtester only version I think.

Previous:

Last edited:

oliverthebad

Mar 7, 2018
I got a bit bugged by the Chinese that would appear in some locations. Luckily EccmA417 kindly left the text files uncompressed in the LonaRPG\Text folder.

I started with Emperor_Indiora_Doom_Volt's modding post to change the ones he had covered and decided I'd spend the next couple of hours replacing all the Chinese text with English.
Thanks bro, I had the same issue but got lazy after I realized it would take me more than 20 mins.

bizefh

Mar 19, 2019
this game is good, it's very realistic in the battles were no matter how good your equipment is, dealing with many enemies will wear out you.

The food spoiling mechanic is nice too, makes you think how should prepare your travels to not ran out of food.

are there some chance to implement pregnant state in the female companions in further developments?

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
LonaRPG.Beta.0.3.5.6.1 -*repack because shitty crash*-
-*fixed, huge nerf chance of leaveing map encounter check.
-*fixed, Crash when enter BanditCamp1(wow.... i m so sux...)

Last edited:

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
btw, loving the new balance! I still save every few minutes out of habit, but the game is now now frustrating at all! the new encounter mechanic is great and I'm enjoying my time.
A few things to report, though. the sex battle with with gamepad doesn't seem to work, currently. also, gamepad-wise, the first "press Z to acknowledge" went starting doesn't work, I don't think.
oh! And I really like thta the screen scaling works now.

wait! holy shit! the screen scaling only works if I put the patch in! if the game is pre-patched, the screen scaling tops out at 480p, with the patch separated, it goes up to 1440p!

Nov 7, 2018
Woah, wait what? Am I missing something here? During the day she sleeps in her bed at the tavern, I go to wake her up and she's in her maid outfit. How did you get her into her necromancer outfit?

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
ok, so I've been playing the new patch and maybe I installed it wrong but it doesn't seem like the odds of encounters has been dropped.
is one encounter every other movement to the map what you expected? if so it makes survival a massive ordeal.
in survival, every day takes 30 food and every time you go out of a map, 25 time unit passes. what that means is that if you go in a map and come out you have 50% chance to get into an encounter, which takes another 25 unit of time. now, depending on the terrain, it also takes some energy to enter the map. eg. entering the rain forest type of maps takes 6 energy. since its possible to trade 10 food for 20 energy this means that going in a rain forest map costs 3 food. when engaging with an encounter the safest way to deal with it is to hide then approach. hiding takes 5 energy, or, let's round, 3 energy. that means in a day you can go in and out a map 3 times and doing so takes 40 ish food.

Xviv

May 24, 2018
Man, these bandits. Lona is uncontrollably shitting and pissing herself everywhere she goes, covered in shit and piss, with bugs erupting from her holes regularly. even the beggars react in disgust.

bandit: would totally rape that.

no standards, it seems.

so far, I've done all the quests I've found so far: the one-shot and repeatable guild quests in both Noer and PirateBay, Cecily rescue, the one quest from Milo, Lisa, the rescue quest from the deep one lair given by the guys in the wetland camp...am I missing anything or have I exhausted all the playable content so far?

not complaining, just seeing if I have anything else to check off on my bucket list before I go into wait mode.

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
Man, these bandits. Lona is uncontrollably shitting and pissing herself everywhere she goes, covered in shit and piss, with bugs erupting from her holes regularly. even the beggars react in disgust.

bandit: would totally rape that.

no standards, it seems.

so far, I've done all the quests I've found so far: the one-shot and repeatable guild quests in both Noer and PirateBay, Cecily rescue, the one quest from Milo, Lisa, the rescue quest from the deep one lair given by the guys in the wetland camp...am I missing anything or have I exhausted all the playable content so far?

not complaining, just seeing if I have anything else to check off on my bucket list before I go into wait mode.

Find and slay the monster rabbit in its cave, it’s somewhere on the map (someone posted about it before)

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
Woah, wait what? Am I missing something here? During the day she sleeps in her bed at the tavern, I go to wake her up and she's in her maid outfit. How did you get her into her necromancer outfit?
Wait never mind, tested again and she’s in her maid outfit now ._. It’s probably a permanent change for now after doing the sidequest to clean her up. The last time I teamed up with her was before that.

Xviv

May 24, 2018
yes, found the rabbit of caerbannog already. not really a quest, but does it extend beyond that, or is it just a one-shot easter egg?

Nov 7, 2018
Wait never mind, tested again and she’s in her maid outfit now ._. It’s probably a permanent change for now after doing the sidequest to clean her up. The last time I teamed up with her was before that.
Dammit, I liked the original outfit for adventuring. The maid outfit is cute and all, but I'd prefer it if she just wore that at the tavern or if there was an option to change her outfit. I wonder if Eccma plans on adding something for that, if he's not going to I might work on a mod for that.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
ok, so I've been playing the new patch and maybe I installed it wrong but it doesn't seem like the odds of encounters has been dropped.
LonaRPG.Beta.0.3.5.6.1.Repack .7z
seens fine for me, try run the game in console mode, Comic.png
will print encounter check each time you moved in overmap
encounter will trigger around 1800 ~3000

Lolz... i know your feel....
current build : Bandit only care about ur weak... sometime this cause weird shit.

not complaining,
yeap i think thats all?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes