agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Quick question? Is Lisa's quest completed? I managed to make it to the entrance of the mines after we we're attacked by bugs and when i try to leave it keeps saying she died.
Okay I answer this and hid this under spoiler so that it doesn't spoil anyone that haven't done the quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
Does Lantern have any beneficial hidden effects? I mean stuff like Sickle making harvesting herbs cost lest stamina. Lantern feels kind of useless because it makes it easier for the monsters to see you.
Place on floor, hit it, 3x3 area ignites with fire

Reactions: CaiNanE

Feji

Jan 2, 2020
The resolution seems to be stuck at 640x480 for me even in full screen mode. It used to be at 1920x1080, but I don't know what changed. Any hints on this
View attachment 637702
Have you try changing the screen scale resolution in that system to resolution that you wanted ?

Try turning the full screen off first, then change the resolution as in system , screen scale right there in your snapshot.
I tried a couple options, none work. Even reinstalled the game with the latest patch. It doesn't give me any other choices for screen scale other than what is shown. Is there a way to change the screen scale in the game configs, otherwise every time I start the game, it'll change the entire screen resolution to fit that of the default scale.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
I tried a couple options, none work. Even reinstalled the game with the latest patch. It doesn't give me any other choices for screen scale other than what is shown. Is there a way to change the screen scale in the game configs, otherwise every time I start the game, it'll change the entire screen resolution to fit that of the default scale.
put this in your game folder. it only makes a text box appear that says "updated" but, somehow, it works.

Black Onix

Jun 4, 2019
In last update after childbirth the child "runs away" о_О wt? On the first day of life? How it works? He bite off the umbilical cord itself and crawls in search of adventure? -_-
toptoptop.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
some test fix.

-*fixed, WorldMap : crtl time pass will not based on terrian(always 15~20)
-*fixed, WorldMap : Shift+ctrl now cause a relax(test)
-*fixed, WorldMap : Dash also decrease time pass(/2) each move.
-*fixed, WorldMap : mountain Cost from 40 to 25.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
I think I got a bug - patrons stopped attacking Lona when she's waitressing. Started a new save, took the waitress job a few times, everything seemed normal (other than some instances of groping being counted as blowjobs in statistics), patrons kept harassnig my character once in a while and then this happened: one of the patrons tried to attack my character so I ran out of the tavern because it's impossible to finish the job during a brawl. The problem is that now the patrons aren't hitting Lona at all. At first I thought I was lucky but after checking it by completing the job 3 times in row with not a single strike from a patron I'm sure something's wrong. What's worse the same happens when I start a new game (skip tutorial -> go straight to tavern and work as a waitress). Did I disable tavern violence somehow?

Last edited:

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
is it normal for NPC to attack her if you got full piercing?

after iam escaped from deep one lair, random NPC will keep attack/harras you (inside inn/bar and slum)

Feji

Jan 2, 2020
put this in your game folder. it only makes a text box appear that says "updated" but, somehow, it works.
The text box says "patched" for me, but that file works. So thank you! Still don't understand how that initially occurred though.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
seens fine for me. harassnig chance is based on sexy and weak, and with a lowest chance so it will never be 0.
u started a new game, she is on full dress and with a weapon. its on lowest chance
Tried again wearing only pants and top and did get harassed, so you're right. Guess I was just very lucky to get 0 attacks earlier. Sorry for false alarm.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020

-*fixed, Doggy follower : error when setting enemy.
-*fixed, WorldMap : crtl time pass will not based on terrian(always 15~20)
-*fixed, WorldMap : Shift+ctrl now cause a relax(test), also in terrian option.
-*fixed, WorldMap : Dash also decrease time pass(/2) each move.
-*fixed, WorldMap : mountain Cost from 40 to 25.

Reactions: maankamara and Feji

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
right
sometime animal/enemy love to walk into edge of the map and I have to kill em there and I can't pick up their drop also it maybe not resonable
but I feel like when I exist some location such as the bar
I got encounter way more often than before and even ambush like who wait for someone to exist the bar to rub them on front?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes