maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
So which is the final quest in the story so far? I've done the rescue quest with the girl in the orkind caverns, but the guild stops giving me new quests after that, and I'm not sure if I'm "done" with what's there other than exploring and finding random events the quests don't lead you to (like the canon in the east before the swamp for example), or if I'm supposed to go somewhere specific to progress further and get more quests.

Also curious if anyone has figured out how to sell yourself to the followers of Dagon at the port, or if that's even an implemented option at this point.

Since I was last in here this has become one of my favorite hentai games to date, despite there not being a huge amount of variety to the scenes so far, and the combat being really frustrating without backstabs. The context of the world and the situations Lona finds herself in covers up for the lack of scene variation superbly. I've spent some 20 hours on this damn game at this point.
There is another town, but last time I checked those quests were still untranslated.

In the original town you have 3 quest paths outside of the repeatable quests. You can inspect the graveyard and recruit Cocona. You can deal with the orkinds, and you can save the noble girl from the bandits and gain access to the golden bar where you can perform at least one task for the owner.

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
There is another town, but last time I checked those quests were still untranslated.

In the original town you have 3 quest paths outside of the repeatable quests. You can inspect the graveyard and recruit Cocona. You can deal with the orkinds, and you can save the noble girl from the bandits and gain access to the golden bar where you can perform at least one task for the owner.

They’re translated, just follow emperor’s guide to modding in a few quick and easy steps in the translation section.

D

Deleted member 1399526

There are eng txt files in this thread. You can download them.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
is it normal for NPC to attack her if you got full piercing?

after iam escaped from deep one lair, random NPC will keep attack/harras you (inside inn/bar and slum)
Normally non-hostile People attacking you depends on the "weak" stat. Full set piercing will cause "weak" to increase. Being naked and injured will also increase weak. Those things add up and will cause Lona's "weak" stat to greatly increase. That's why they're attacking you.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Excuse me Dev, I would like to report that ordinary babies are escaping after birth. Monster babies don't escape though. Is it a bug?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
These are the one that teleport me to the sea
another one? I quit
being a luckiest person to level up in same time as trying to save is a joke

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hm anymore hint? I knew that necromancer was special so I only knock em to the ground but still not see em anywhere after revisit many time and even with the adventure follower

Are there also anymore quest?? I done the castle already and done with the other 3 quest at other town
I only got 3 first stuff in gallery too

Last edited:

Black Onix

Jun 4, 2019
Hm anymore hint? I knew that necromancer was special so I only knock her to the ground
You shouldn't done that, under the spoiler hint.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Excuse me Dev, I would like to report that ordinary babies are escaping after birth. Monster babies don't escape though. Is it a bug?
+1 and how to change race to a mix in clinic, someone here wrote about a blood transfusion but I did not find such an option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Comitatenses

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Alright
now people only know there is necromancer

I read all those note alright but there was nothing hint me that I could talk to em
just like kid that attack me when I move in with weapon and got temporary morality hit after
but anyway thanks alot for that
I got more game to play but I make sure to do that other time

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
So far all the missions in the main city have been done, only as far as I know the last mission is to go to the fish temple to rescue someone, the bad thing is that when you rescue it it gives you a mission in Chinese, if you go back down you give the same previous mission and if you leave it indicates that the mission is in the temple. Any advice?
Also in the gallery i just need the las one too, and i guess that the missions give it.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
MilesKiyaAnny
I update my hint :) I think described actions in detail (more or less).
So that how it is
I was too quick and exploit the RPGmaker ai so they not even finish the first phase before I reach the stair
sadly It seem I have to restart everything because i way too far from that now but I haven't check all those personality skill yet so that will be new playthrough for me
say
I check the map list and found few map that so out of place
I'll find em when I have time

I find that on hard survival mode
time can fly by way too quickly so I think it should re name back to hardcore mode because the game itself is already survival for those newcomer

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
what would be the best save editor for this game? i ask for things like buffing max stamina. i came for faps so i want to be able to access most of the content without having to crawl all the way to the inn.

eugene88

Aug 28, 2018
what would be the best save editor for this game? i ask for things like buffing max stamina. i came for faps so i want to be able to access most of the content without having to crawl all the way to the inn.
Just go here

And give yourself 150,000 xp. That'll take you to level 25 or something. Not quite strong enough to deal with hordes of Deep Ones, but it'll make the start less of a drag.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes