Black Onix

Jun 4, 2019
So this is a new feature with the escape of the newborn (no matter what race) after childbirth? Even if you are in a tavern room or alone in a forest (in a safe place), with or without party? What's the point? Need a hint how does this mechanic work since it’s possible at all.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
right
sometime animal/enemy love to walk into edge of the map and I have to kill em there and I can't pick up their drop also it maybe not resonable
but I feel like when I exist some location such as the bar
I got encounter way more often than before and even ambush like who wait for someone to exist the bar to rub them on front?
Sometimes when I am finishing a boar off it will try and get to the edge of the map, and I know the meat would drop there. The solution is simple - don't finish it off? You can leave and wait for the enemy to move away from the edge of the map, or even get next to it and say "no I don't want to leave" and the animal/enemy might move away from the edge. There's no danger in taking your time when finishing off an enemy, as it can't fight back and can not regain stamina or health. If the enemy disappears then it has reappeared in the original spawn location, but did not heal. Go get it! :D

IMO this is an easy solution for the players, at least until some distant future update where enemies and items are "bounced" back into the map (if that's even possible for eccma417 to do with the engine).

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I can get out of bound on the bank
I was trying to dodge security and run right into table and found out

This is it?? I haven't see a new quest in awhile after finish the castle quest and also done with pirate town quest
still missing stuff on gallery though I only got the first 3 and other 4 still don't know where to find em

Last edited:

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Man, fishkind are hardcore! I got myself captured by them and I tried to escape on survival to see how hard it was and, man, they really don't care about their brood mothers. I went from 133 health to -100 in one go.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I think I got a bug - patrons stopped attacking Lona when she's waitressing. Started a new save, took the waitress job a few times, everything seemed normal (other than some instances of groping being counted as blowjobs in statistics), patrons kept harassnig my character once in a while and then this happened: one of the patrons tried to attack my character so I ran out of the tavern because it's impossible to finish the job during a brawl. The problem is that now the patrons aren't hitting Lona at all. At first I thought I was lucky but after checking it by completing the job 3 times in row with not a single strike from a patron I'm sure something's wrong. What's worse the same happens when I start a new game (skip tutorial -> go straight to tavern and work as a waitress). Did I disable tavern violence somehow?
Shouldn't that be better? In previous versions I was never able to finish the job cos they keep attacking me. It was annoying. Yet, you want the annoying mechanics back? smh lol

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I was load into event supply cart and then...maybe she was out of energy and fall to sleep? I didn't look
bandicam 2020-05-01 23-56-07-872.jpg
maybe she sleep on world map in same time as load into event
and I can't move too
damn I wanted to see what on other side of the giant test wall
why am i this type of lucky guy??

I have a screenshot of the console but let it be on direct message

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
You gotto be joking me
I got this error because I saving in same time as I leveling up
bandicam 2020-05-02 00-34-51-083.jpg
then my recent save are gone
It gone

I have to start over long way back
best luck man on the world right here
if game wanna stop on me then so be it
am done

Last edited:

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Shouldn't that be better? In previous versions I was never able to finish the job cos they keep attacking me. It was annoying. Yet, you want the annoying mechanics back? smh lol
It makes the game easier but I needed to confirm it's working as intended. As long as you have a proper tavern waitress gear, that is a pitchfork in your hands, assaults should be very rare. Milder forms of harassment are bearable unless you already have lots of slowing wounds, then completing the job fast enough to earn 2 coins could be a problem.

OrnSmo

Mar 18, 2018
My morality keeps spiking to -200 and it's keeping me from interacting with quests, without having the guards freak out.

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
So which is the final quest in the story so far? I've done the rescue quest with the girl in the orkind caverns, but the guild stops giving me new quests after that, and I'm not sure if I'm "done" with what's there other than exploring and finding random events the quests don't lead you to (like the canon in the east before the swamp for example), or if I'm supposed to go somewhere specific to progress further and get more quests.

Also curious if anyone has figured out how to sell yourself to the followers of Dagon at the port, or if that's even an implemented option at this point.

Since I was last in here this has become one of my favorite hentai games to date, despite there not being a huge amount of variety to the scenes so far, and the combat being really frustrating without backstabs. The context of the world and the situations Lona finds herself in covers up for the lack of scene variation superbly. I've spent some 20 hours on this damn game at this point.

Reactions: maankamara

Jan 31, 2018
sor I have a question
I have already killed all the monsters at the northern outpost
But it never told me to complete the task?
Still can't take teammates ????
thk

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
What do you mean you can't take teammates? You don't have to do any quests to team up with npcs.
sor I have a question
I have already killed all the monsters at the northern outpost
But it never told me to complete the task?
Still can't take teammates ????
thk
What do you mean you can't take teammates? You don't have to do any quests to team up with npcs.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes