ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone know the minimum points needed in Scoutcraft to enable sneaking?
Also, what are the requirements to unlock weapons expert?

Xviv

May 24, 2018
Normally non-hostile People attacking you depends on the "weak" stat. Full set piercing will cause "weak" to increase. Being naked and injured will also increase weak. Those things add up and will cause Lona's "weak" stat to greatly increase. That's why they're attacking you.
I've seen some weird yoyo-interactions where I'm carrying my railgun, which doesn't decrease the Weak stat as much, causing enemies to try to close, so I switch to melee weapons, which reduces that stat, causing enemies to run away, so I switch back to the railgun...

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
what happen to dev's patreon ?
Patreon happened. I think they noticed the mention of certain key words in his Patreon, as well as video content. Maybe other things? But ultimately it seems this either has him temporarily suspended or even permanently.

Kuroihanakoe

Apr 25, 2017
Patreon happened. I think they noticed the mention of certain key words in his Patreon, as well as video content. Maybe other things? But ultimately it seems this either has him temporarily suspended or even permanently.
It seems he has a subscribestar account too.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Does anyone know the minimum points needed in Scoutcraft to enable sneaking?
Also, what are the requirements to unlock weapons expert?
I believe it's 3 scoutcraft. Weapons expert requirements are level 15, no magical weapon expertise or nymphomania.

Reactions: ZedTed

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I've seen some weird yoyo-interactions where I'm carrying my railgun, which doesn't decrease the Weak stat as much, causing enemies to try to close, so I switch to melee weapons, which reduces that stat, causing enemies to run away, so I switch back to the railgun...
Wait! Hold up! RAILGUN???? I'm confused????? ??????????????????? !!!!!!!!!???????

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
sor I have a question
I have already killed all the monsters at the northern outpost
But it never told me to complete the task?
Still can't take teammates ????
thk
Most companions requires that you give them a specific item(I think food) to recruit.
Also are you talking about the North Whistle Tower quest where you have to kill all the Orckinds inside it? If so, you have to go to the preacher who is in the church north of that tower to get a token of completion and then go back to the tavern to get the reward.

Xviv

May 24, 2018
Wait! Hold up! RAILGUN???? I'm confused????? ??????????????????? !!!!!!!!!???????
so am I. I mean, it says it's supposed to be a longbow, but it sure as hell seems like a railgun to me: it fires deadly piercing projectiles in straight lines that punch clean through enemies, blowing them into meaty chunks in a single shot. I'm just assuming it's a translation issue.

not complaining, mind you. I like the railgun.

Jan 31, 2018
Most companions requires that you give them a specific item(I think food) to recruit.
Also are you talking about the North Whistle Tower quest where you have to kill all the Orckinds inside it? If so, you have to go to the preacher who is in the church north of that tower to get a token of completion and then go back to the tavern to get the reward.
thank i solve that ,but if i lost Proof of identity how could i go in to town

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Is it intended that hired Mercenary Warrior and Mercenary Archer won't attack squatters in the sewers on their own? You can only get them to become temporarily hostile to squatters by attacking them by yourself, but they won't defend you if you get attacked by a squatter and don't fight back, for example because you don't have stamina for that.

You also can't read the full description of the Squatters mission because the game doesn't allow you to scroll down.

You can get into town through the cave north of it.

D

Deleted member 1399526

Is it intended that hired Mercenary Warrior and Mercenary Archer won't attack squatters in the sewers on their own? You can only get them to become temporarily hostile to squatters by attacking them by yourself, but they won't defend you if you get attacked by a squatter and don't fight back, for example because you don't have stamina for that.

You also can't read the full description of the Squatters mission because the game doesn't allow you to scroll down.

You can get into town through the cave north of it.
If you go in and out several times, you may be lucky that there are no orkinds.
At least on the way to the next exit.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
i can only said that it was a gift from the tentacle god from above
the game it self is a masterpiece
it have a lot of fetish and it may turn some people off ,but in the end we can all said that we enjoyed that piece of ass
instead of that bad end bullshit after defeat, the player have a chance to enjoy a frustating slow turtle trying to run away from a group of people with chainsaw and gun
tks you dv for making suck a great game

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Well you can either try sneak or bluff. Sneak success is based on scoutcraft and Bluff is based on wisdom. You can buy a fake ID from a guy at the Red light district which is directly southwest of sewer entrance. First time speaking will have only have the "Special?" option where he explains some things. After that you can do business. But I recommend you don't lose the real ID to begin with.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Well you can either try sneak or bluff. Sneak success is based on scoutcraft and Bluff is based on wisdom. You can buy a fake ID from a guy at the Red light district which is directly southwest of sewer entrance. First time speaking will have only have the "Special?" option where he explains some things. After that you can do business. But I recommend you don't lose the real ID to begin with.
Have you tested the fake ID? I remember it said 'gender: male', do you get busted if you try to use it while naked?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes