sven0567

Apr 10, 2018
Should I take a specific trait between Tough/Timid/Nympho, so that I dont lock myself out of some content, or am I overthinking it and does it not really matter?

Xviv

May 24, 2018
i have accidentally uncovered the most bizarre strategy while fighting in the mutant mines.

if lona gets infested with parasites, she will gain pee and poo need rapidly while walking around. every time she pees or poops, she will spawn out worms, which do not attack her, but will attack her enemies and everyone else around, occupying them and giving them debuffs when they get infested as well. you or the enemies can also kill them and eat/cook the meat, and they can drop a lot of meat, so you never run out of food.

so now poor Lona is incontinent and full worms, walking around vomiting and covered in her own piss and shit and constantly pissing and shitting herself, but she can deploy half a dozen worm pets into combat every time this happens and this causes a massive distraction that pins enemies in place so you can snipe them.

also, this miserable existence qualifies as "happy (Stack:4)". truly a dark world.

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
i have accidentally uncovered the most bizarre strategy while fighting in the mutant mines.

if lona gets infested with parasites, she will gain pee and poo need rapidly while walking around. every time she pees or poops, she will spawn out worms, which do not attack her, but will attack her enemies and everyone else around, occupying them and giving them debuffs when they get infested as well. you or the enemies can also kill them and eat/cook the meat, and they can drop a lot of meat, so you never run out of food.

so now poor Lona is incontinent and full worms, walking around vomiting and covered in her own piss and shit and constantly pissing and shitting herself, but she can deploy half a dozen worm pets into combat every time this happens and this causes a massive distraction that pins enemies in place so you can snipe them.

also, this miserable existence qualifies as "happy (Stack:4)". truly a dark world.
Rather than as combat assistance, they make a great portable lunch :D

Out of food? Time to poop out tonight’s dinner!

...Yes, it’s gross lol

Xviv

May 24, 2018
Rather than as combat assistance, they make a great portable lunch :D

Out of food? Time to poop out tonight’s dinner!
you can get both combat assistance and lunch: if they die to enemies, they still drop meat. if there's no combat, you can just walk in circles until Lona can pee or poo again, and farm infinite meat without leaving the map.

it is absolutely disgusting. also hilarious.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
De

Do you have to beat the game three times to get it, or was there anything you needed to do beforehand?
I'm not sure if it has anything to do with beating the game 3 times. I'm also trying to find how to get it. The original post said it was one of Elise's options that is blood injection or something. But the option he mentioned can't be found at all. Maybe it's related to the orc research quest he give.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
After playing for so long I realized something, that between scenes, my money, not converted into coins, disappears.
The clearest example is when you work in the tavern as a dancer and after receiving the pay cinematic and having 2200 or something, it resets to 0 when you enter the tavern or change to another scene, I initially assumed that the money should be lost if It does not become a wealth but when working in the tavern you won´t earn anything ever.

In another topic aside, the gallery consists of:
1. The noblewoman being caught by the bandalos and having to rescue her.
2. The one that sells you the traps in the square after the artillery mission to the east. Then going to the mines with her.
3. The mission to go for the merchant's daughter in the north-east cave of the goblins.
4. ????????????
5. The gypsy who can be found doing a bj to a customer in her store, click several times.
6. ?????????????
At this moment it seems that the content in ignlés is over and the only mission that remains is to go to the extreme east to save a girl from the fish men.
#4 is bath with Cocona the necromancer

Reactions: qwermhv

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
you can get both combat assistance and lunch: if they die to enemies, they still drop meat. if there's no combat, you can just walk in circles until Lona can pee or poo again, and farm infinite meat without leaving the map.

it is absolutely disgusting. also hilarious.
The funny part is, they can also infest regular npcs too. Everyone ought to have buttbugs to snack on; it’s a never ending cycle of eating and pooping. We now have the perfect solution to the hunger crisis on the island!

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
There's also a small chance that fishkind gives you 4 piercings instead of doing the sadism needle event. Personally I did not find swamps to be so rough, but I've never faced fishkind ambush at 70+ world difficulty either so that might change my views.
If you've still got stamina while they're grabbing Lona, then it should only be possible for them to rape her. The piercings and sadism needles should only happen if Lona's stamina reaches -100 and they kidnap her. Just my 2 cents though.. >.<

Also, is it normal that when I get enslaved in the city I still die of hunger? They give me aphrodisiac potions, but no food? Tsk, take some care of your damn slaves you pigs.
You could trade the potion for food. It's worth a lot!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaruh

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
If you've still got stamina while they're grabbing Lona, then it should only be possible for them to rape her. The piercings and sadism needles should only happen if Lona's stamina reaches -100 and they kidnap her. Just my 2 cents though.. >.<
Ah, you are most probably right about that. Never mind me then! By the way, is the morning sickness still absurdly rough during pregnancy?

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
grimdark128_01.png
The female anatomy of the creature as well as the use of meathooks embedded in its flesh leads me to believe they're one and the same. Here's a tweet showing a WIP of it in action:
So that what become of woman captured by orckind....
Just how fast the transformation is? At the ending give up to orc, Lona doesn't realized the change of her body until it too late

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ah, you are most probably right about that. Never mind me then! By the way, is the morning sickness still absurdly rough during pregnancy?
Oh, sorry about the misunderstanding. I should have worded that better. I was saying how the game should be, rather than how it is. >.<
I don't know about the morning sickness. I'm still playing the older version.
Funny enough, after the morning sickness phase of 2 months (lul), there are other phases which are just as bad. Actually it might be worse. The last month or so, the baby will kick twice as often as the morning sickness... and this takes roughly 15 stamina each time. It's often enough that it will interfere greatly with whatever task you might be trying to do.

XoXeXa

Dec 24, 2017

hmm let me try it

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Is this fix in 3.5.5? I still on .3.2 bandicam 2020-04-29 00-31-12-686.jpg
also sometime enemy will disappear when they try to grab my employer after they done rape
and combat really need a look into
enemy keep moving non stop and RPGmaker style that enemy is not there when we attack them because they actually on other tile while they appear to slowly walking or running away from that tile
when enemy and player attack in same time only one character will get a hit making it weird as heck that I attack them and they also attack me in same time but only I take the damage

subann

Apr 19, 2020
[QUOTE = "xuyenco、投稿:3393892、メンバー:2147918"]
私はまだ調理する方法/場所がわかりません
[/見積もり]
i still don't know how/where to cook

I'm not done yet either. However, you probably need "Alchemy" skills.

And 10 points are required for "Survival" to get "Alchemy".

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019

Man, that awesome and also dark as well
I not into dark stuff but not hate it neither
poop out womb and kill what you just poop out just to eat it again...
hope this never get fix because I still not that deep into the game to hire anyone to be my army yet

I already sneak into some alien infested cave but running away after because everything so dark and lagging

Oh I saw some people don't know how to increase morality yet
so far I only encounter 2 event that increase that

the first was wondering around the street and you will get event from beggar and

second was move to the right of the first city and you will get a mission to escount people to city
this one is in between 2 city where you saw a outpost (there is a mission to kill the Lovecraft monster The deep one by Call Of Duty style bombing)

to lower morality by extreme is kill innocent and lower by little is steal fish from the dock
equip steal from skill menu and steal people stuff was not count so it fine to do that if you know how to knock people off and not attack them because that also kill all your morality

Last edited:

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Is this fix in 3.5.5? I still on .3.2
nope. its a tough and old bug. for fix this i need collect alot console info...
but almost no one play in console....

make a shortcut like this
c:/blablabla/lonarpg/game.exe console
and game will with a console window.
when error happen
copy paste console window into a text file.

and u can copy your save to 3.5.5.
i dont see any save compatible issue yet, and i didnt change any character data core.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Thanks but sadly
I love to start a new everytime when update hit but I make sure to grab a error for you in future

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Wow, I reailze I miss out some stuff on first mission back in .3.2. I always sleep to recover energy instead I could just rest and also pitchfork because I thought chest was not exist there
or this is new stuff? not old stuff

Oh there also mission to kill homeless people living in the sewer there is child there and if I unequip weapon I can talk to them but if I come with weapon the child will attack me. I not sure how many people going to finger that out that child and his sick mother can kill your morality because they fight back and you kill them because of that
would be nice if they shout at me to stop fighting and let talk instead I have to unequip my weapon to talk to em

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes