gutterslut

Jun 21, 2018
Y'know, why the heck do games have different buttons and tutorials these days? Why aren't they just like Mario? Jump, walk, what the heck else do you need? Anything else is pointlessly overcomplicated. I want to PLAY games, not READ them for 5 minutes. Hell, why do gamepads even have more than two buttons? Why would you need more than two buttons in the first place!

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Y'know, why the heck do games have different buttons and tutorials these days? Why aren't they just like Mario? Jump, walk, what the heck else do you need? Anything else is pointlessly overcomplicated. I want to PLAY games, not READ them for 5 minutes. Hell, why do gamepads even have more than two buttons? Why would you need more than two buttons in the first place!
Anyways how's your progress with the game ? Manage to get a feel of the combat system yet ?
Believe me when I say the combat and framerate is 150% smoother more than it used to be 9 months ago (many thank to Teravisor, author and others). Combat used to be very wacky, unresponding back in the day but now it's fluid (allowing you to use more game frames for your actions, thus lowering your chance of being attacked). Heck, even the frame rate was below 30 FPS back then.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
- If Lona gets pregnant and lets it go all the way to birth, what happens with the baby that she gives birth to? Does what happen change depending on where she is when she gives birth?

- I've read about rebirth, is this available for all races that can impregnate Lona? Or just a select few?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I gotta ask, what's the solution to the slavers in noer other than save scumming?

Some of the really cramped streets make it impossible not to be completely surrounded in 2 seconds.

Is hiring bodyguards 24/7 the only way?
Always chose hide first before engaging encounter, this will spawn enemy group far away from you, you start at center of the map and will have to make your way past them to the border. Unless playing or harder mode, you can escape at the border anytime you want.
Always keep at least one companion avaiable at all time, for this matter, the dog is a good choice as he is a permanent companion (no time limit). Walk slowly toward enemy group, the dog will bark and attract enemy attention while you sprint past them (they will not pay Lona any mind), make sure you escape fast or he's gonna be hotdog sandwiched by bandits.

Reactions: anonymousguy11

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Is there a reason to leave noer (other than to complete Noer quests)?

Doing doom mode because I like the challenge, but I'm not seeing a reason to ever leave Noer since it's so dangerous outside Noer and Noer is by far the most lucrative.

Is there a benefit to the other regions? Doomfort and Piratefort, what's the benefit of them? Hard to beat colosseum's 2 large copper a day.
Well, adventure, rescuing hostages in goblin's lairs and deepone's lairs (which is a very lucrative business which might net 1-2 gold coins a day) and a journey to Lona's hometown Sybarys.
Though you're good where you are, if you're playing Doom, it's better to get to level 60 before venturing too far away from Noer.

Myha

Feb 19, 2018
So I'm working on the wiki (ty Yukihirou for the link) and I need confirmation on something.
The personnality traits change the "Will" stat, but I can't this stat in game, I found it in the game files tough. I have no idea what this stat does, is it something that isn't implemanted yet ?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Yukihirou

brazilla

May 30, 2021
Does anyone know how long does lactation take? Or does it have an end?
I only found the line that adds the state(40_OverEvent_Check.rb, line 162) inside Scripts folder, but remove_state(63) is never called

The personnality traits change the "Will" stat, but I can't this stat in game, I found it in the game files tough. I have no idea what this stat does
try using search function for "IronWill" on any text editor (I use vscode) within the data/Scripts folder, you will find them.
Another place: data/Effects/States/trait_IronWill.json

edit: didn't know you mean exactly "will" lol, but I still recommend read thru the code and learn the exact behavior, that's the benefit of open source game

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
So I'm working on the wiki (ty Yukihirou for the link) and I need confirmation on something.
The personnality traits change the "Will" stat, but I can't this stat in game, I found it in the game files tough. I have no idea what this stat does, is it something that isn't implemanted yet ?
Info dumps on "Will" stat explained by Teravisor and me:
Teravisor
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-7-0-eccma417.49993/post-4123184
Me
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-7-0-eccma417.49993/post-5365777

A pretty important start for survival or for the daredevil who runs amok with 6 MODS *wink*

Reactions: Myha

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Does anyone know how long does lactation take? Or does it have an end?
I only found the line that adds the state(40_OverEvent_Check.rb, line 162) inside Scripts folder, but remove_state(63) is never called
If lactation comes from MOD or you being afflicted with seedbed debuff then you need to get rid of it at Elise's clinic, else it never ends. Not sure about lactation from pregnancy as I never went through it fully to truly understand it.

Reactions: brazilla

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
If lactation comes from MOD or you being afflicted with seedbed debuff then you need to get rid of it at Elise's clinic, else it never ends. Not sure about lactation from pregnancy as I never went through it fully to truly understand it.
I think natural lactation from pregnancy will stop if your got no babies in the inventory who will suck on Lona's breast daily. I think, just like in the real world, Lona will stop lactating if there's no longer breastfeeding.
Also: Lona's nipples will go dark if she never stop natural lactation. Last time I played, I kept a few babies in Lona's inv and this kept her milk production at an optimal level. After awhile her nipples got darker. I managed to keep her lactating for a very very long time (but then I stopped playing) and this lactation started from her first pregnancy which birthed 3 fishkind babies.
One last thing: I wish full pierced Lona was my girlfriend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou
Apr 1, 2020
- If Lona gets pregnant and lets it go all the way to birth, what happens with the baby that she gives birth to? Does what happen change depending on where she is when she gives birth?

- I've read about rebirth, is this available for all races that can impregnate Lona? Or just a select few?
When Lona gives birth, what happens depends on what she was pregnant with:
  • Goblins, Fishkind, or Abominations: They'll be birthed as a litter, and become items in Lona's inventory, which she can sell to Elise for a decent price varying depending on what exactly kind of creature it is.
  • Human, Moot, or Deep One: A single baby will be born, and Lona will immediately lose the baby into the unknown―but when she dies, she'll be given the option to be reborn
    • I don't know how the game chooses which baby to be reborn as if Lona has had multiple humanoid births

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
When Lona gives birth, what happens depends on what she was pregnant with:
  • Goblins, Fishkind, or Abominations: They'll be birthed as a litter, and become items in Lona's inventory, which she can sell to Elise for a decent price varying depending on what exactly kind of creature it is.
  • Human, Moot, or Deep One: A single baby will be born, and Lona will immediately lose the baby into the unknown―but when she dies, she'll be given the option to be reborn
    • I don't know how the game chooses which baby to be reborn as if Lona has had multiple humanoid births
You can throw gobbo babbies into the cauldron as well.
I think if Lona has had multiple babies of the same race, they're all going to look the same so each new one probably overwrites the older one.

Reactions: Shadowen

gutterslut

Jun 21, 2018
Anyways how's your progress with the game ? Manage to get a feel of the combat system yet ?
Believe me when I say the combat and framerate is 150% smoother more than it used to be 9 months ago (many thank to Teravisor, author and others). Combat used to be very wacky, unresponding back in the day but now it's fluid (allowing you to use more game frames for your actions, thus lowering your chance of being attacked). Heck, even the frame rate was below 30 FPS back then.
Haven't played too much lately, but last I did I wasn't having much of a problem with the combat system. It's certainly a step above VH, I don't mind it. Just need to get better at managing situations with and without minmax strats to have a funner time for my particular playstyle.

I saw that there were a couple optimization mods (and the D3D one), but are those no longer functional? When I popped them into the latest (or second to latest) version, the game just crashed in the sewers. Or are those mods just outdated and no longer needed?

GhettoBlack

Jul 19, 2021
OK I tried the Hide thing. Still can't escape because they guard the entrances so in some ways its worse.

On the other hand, ample time to transform and take em out 1-2 at a time instead of being surrounded so i guess it worked.

How do you level to 60 so quickly? I think I can take everyone on at 40.
Did he say he got to 60 quickly? I generally play on Hell (47 highest so far) and I can't imagine the grind required to get to 60 on Doom. But can confirm rescuing hostages is most lucrative & fastest way to level.

Escaping, even after hiding, requires really fast sprinting in the best direction and a bit of luck. I completely avoid the residential areas because the roads (open planes better than roads of course) tend to have enough space to escape in.

On an unrelated note, anyone else think Hell's enough? I think given the beta nature, and sometimes ridiculous AI is ample justification for reloading saves - (like when you cast water bolt and the whip idiot chooses to catch it with his face, and turns around to kill you).

Chknrs

Jun 20, 2018
So I saved Cocona from the Saint's, and I've spent about 6 months in game time since then. However, she still has not gotten the bigger bed? Does anything one if there is something else that triggers it or how long it takes? I got the achievements for both baths and head pats thinking that was part of it, but not sure.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
I'm sure its been glossed over in the past but what I saw was vague so i want to ask for clarification on 2 different things

1) How are the needs implemented?

The skill says there are 6 different actions available;
-bathe
-masturbate
-relieve yourself
-clean privates
-attempt to break your restraints

could someone please elaborate on what each one does?

(yes they're pretty self explanatory but its just for clarification so bear with me please)

*bathe removes the dirt stat from Lona but anything else?
*masturbate makes you bring yourself to orgasm but why would you want/need to?
*relieve yourself in not too sure on the details, the only downside to neglecting this is that you relieve yourself when Lona's getting raped right but does that actually change the gameplay or just cg's?
*Clean privates just prevents you from getting pregnant right?
*attempting to break out of your restraints is obvious enough so instead ill ask what kind of stats do you need to consistently break out of restraints?

2) how does arousal work?

the arousal stat has never really been something to pay attention to for me, I've never noticed the need for Lona to masturbate so how does it affect the player?

I read a post that said Lona could get so aroused that she would masturbate on the spot. I haven't ever seen this happen so id like to know how you can get put in that situation

3) What are the differences between difficulties

between hard, hell, and doom what are the exact differences (being detailed would be appreciated)

Apr 1, 2020
So I saved Cocona from the Saint's, and I've spent about 6 months in game time since then. However, she still has not gotten the bigger bed? Does anything one if there is something else that triggers it or how long it takes? I got the achievements for both baths and head pats thinking that was part of it, but not sure.
You have to bathe with her during the day enough times. Eventually she'll offer the option to sleep with her.

There's also a restriction, if I understood the snippet of code I read correctly, that Cocona still has to be a virgin. If the saint raped her, you'll never get the option to sleep with her. You Monster.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm sure its been glossed over in the past but what I saw was vague so i want to ask for clarification on 2 different things

1) How are the needs implemented?

The skill says there are 6 different actions available;
-bathe
-masturbate
-relieve yourself
-clean privates
-attempt to break your restraints

could someone please elaborate on what each one does?

(yes they're pretty self explanatory but its just for clarification so bear with me please)

*bathe removes the dirt stat from Lona but anything else?
*masturbate makes you bring yourself to orgasm but why would you want/need to?
*relieve yourself in not too sure on the details, the only downside to neglecting this is that you relieve yourself when Lona's getting raped right but does that actually change the gameplay or just cg's?
*Clean privates just prevents you from getting pregnant right?
*attempting to break out of your restraints is obvious enough so instead ill ask what kind of stats do you need to consistently break out of restraints?

2) how does arousal work?

the arousal stat has never really been something to pay attention to for me, I've never noticed the need for Lona to masturbate so how does it affect the player?

I read a post that said Lona could get so aroused that she would masturbate on the spot. I haven't ever seen this happen so id like to know how you can get put in that situation

3) What are the differences between difficulties

between hard, hell, and doom what are the exact differences (being detailed would be appreciated)
1:
Bathing also increases Sexy temporarily, because who'd want to sleep with someone that looks and smells like they rolled around in the dirt outside.
Masturbation is useful if your arousal is about to tick over to 0 and you don't want to get raped.
Relieving yourself helps to stop Lona relieving herself in her pants. This is not pleasant. Severe sexy debuff and max dirty.
Cleaning privates... yes, that's what it's supposed to do.
To break your restraints, you're going to need piles of Stamina and at least 15 points in Attack, I think.

2: Arousal seems to tick faster if Lona's not a virgin any more. Also some of Elise's mods will also get it working faster.
Masturbating on the spot is not as common an event as people like to think it is. I think what has to happen is that her Arousal has to be ridiculously far below 0 for it to fire but I've never managed this. It might be tied to a particular sex state such as Multi Orgasm which essentially gives Lona an addiction to cumming.

3: Well, Hard is the game's version of Normal. I don't think food matters in this version (or it does, it never expires). If she's lactating, her boobs won't auto expel the milk within and probably other things.
I mostly play on Hell. Food and relieving yourself become important here. Food expires, enemies hit harder and faster (this is particularly irritating) and I think random encounter events like bandits or guard patrol are more frequent.
Doom is like Hell only much more severe.

I'm sure I've missed something somewhere.
Something I like doing is wiping a bandit raid and relieving myself on one of their corpses especially if they went Fist of the North Star on me.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes