PocketLint

Dec 23, 2019
Are there a lot of mods for this game? If so, is there like a list of them? The ones you guys have pointed out so far are really useful, and I'm curious if there are more that I'm missing. Thanks in advance!

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
You haven't seen anything yet...
Method of masturbating, place to masturbate to your heart content, A well planned out healthy diet to help Lona masturbate more, modify Lona's body at Elise's clinic to help her masturbating better, use your trait point to unlock Lona's Will thus allowing her masturbation session last longer...
All of this combined will boost your Lona from level 1 to 99 in less than 7 days in game.
Sometime I do think to myself Nymph is the only immersive choice for this leveling method but... bah, beggar can't be choser, I'll take all of the exp I can get.
Is there way tho to speed up that whole cutscene that accompany masturbating??

Oct 26, 2019
Is there way tho to speed up that whole cutscene that accompany masturbating??
Put the file in Data/Batch and replace.
If still not fast enough increase number* in rand(*) on Line 15 in the file you just replaced
Its kinda bothersome to make a mod out of this so it doesnt conflict with the main game files, I think, zzzzzzzzz

Oct 26, 2019
Gallery unlock
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Paste into your Game.ini file or overwrite the existing section.
Make new game or rebirth will do too I think.
Go to gallery lady.
???
Profit

There's a function in datamanager, I think, or somewhere that bakes it into a save file. Alternatively just drop my fresh save with all unlocked into game and it should work.

Oct 26, 2019
Fun fact
you need to have vaginal sex approx 185000 times to reach the max sex damage ceiling without whore of babylon.
With the trait though, that would be about 33 million.
That is assuming you have 30 CON, Nymph, Prostitute and pristine pussy state after all that sex.
Hmm well at least as far as I can see, feel free to correct me.
Math is so much fun.

Dw tho thats not linear its log2 for part of the calculation but still.

Reactions: Yukihirou

jackymkc

Aug 7, 2021
Fun fact
you need to have vaginal sex approx 185000 times to reach the max sex damage ceiling without whore of babylon.
With the trait though, that would be about 33 million.
That is assuming you have 30 CON, Nymph, Prostitute and pristine pussy state after all that sex.
Hmm well at least as far as I can see, feel free to correct me.
Math is so much fun.

Dw tho thats not linear its log2 for part of the calculation but still.
but i am so confuse, when i go to fishtopia all the male keen on fucking pussy and make lona vagina become loose, and finally her pussy fuck only damage 1

Oct 26, 2019
but i am so confuse, when i go to fishtopia all the male keen on fucking pussy and make lona vagina become loose, and finally her pussy fuck only damage 1
1628836865938.png
1628836611051.png
essentially the more damaged your pussy is the less damage you do, max vag_damage is 10001 so -100 if your pussy is ruined.
1628836700133.png
these are basically the sex_*_atk variable, take note, without whore of babylon the limit would be 100 and its pretty hard to reach if you don't want to cuck yourself with nympho early on.

Mouth seems to be the most op tbh esp for juicing if you decide to whore yourself out early game anyways.
Idk personally I think there should be potion that heals vagina for decent amount, a drug, but if you would use it only daily on top of my edited non rng pussy heal it could be self sustaining. (testing pending results)

Amirabilis

May 3, 2021
Um just a question, about the rebirth thing where you need to give birth and die to a certain species (for mine its the fishkind so i can awaken to deepone Lona) but i hastened the process with the F10 and made her preg level five but for some reason she is still has not give birth, so is there a certain condition or action i have to do?

Oct 26, 2019
Um just a question, about the rebirth thing where you need to give birth and die to a certain species (for mine its the fishkind so i can awaken to deepone Lona) but i hastened the process with the F10 and made her preg level five but for some reason she is still has not give birth, so is there a certain condition or action i have to do?
Tried going to sleep?

Amirabilis

May 3, 2021
how do you rebirth exactly? like lone gave birth to the fishkind then die? or she give birth survive and then die for another reason and not die while in labor?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes