Nondoody

Aug 19, 2019
I tested the code a bit so it should work, but it will just remove Lona's lactation state, which is given when she gets pregnant. It won't do anything about stopping lactation resulting from body mods or from seedbed, as those are accounted seperatly, but at the same time these states can be removed via Elise's clinic. It also won't stop the game from giving the state to Lona again if she's still pregnant.
I think I may have misunderstood you a little. A bit earlier, there was a conversation as to how Lona is eternally lactating after having her first child, so I assumed you wanted something so stop lactation after Lona gives birth.
If I'm reading this correctly you want her to never lactate at all?
A simple mod would be editing the Scripts/Editables/40_OverEvent_Check.rb file and removing/commenting out the line 162:
Code:
$game_player.actor.add_state(36) #lactation
(And then using the cheat I mentioned to remove any remaining lactation stacks)
There are also some lines on 28_Functions_Chcg_Events.rb and 100_Game_Player_handle_on_move.rb you may want to remove if you plan to keep lona with the seedbed state, but otherwise this should remove all lactation from the game (except from the eternal lactation body mod, which I think you can only get voluntarily?)
It looks like it's going to take a bit of work to get what I want, but you have set me on the right course. Thank you so much.

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
I feel like I missed a tutorial or something because I've been playing for an hour and I have no idea what half the things on the UI even track. Anyone ITT familiar with the game willing to help me out?

I wanna know what does the pink heart with a number in it on the lower right corner mean? The little guy with a bag in the lower left? The red meter that periodically seems to fill up and empty again under the smiling head on the upper left? The green bar on the right-hand side of that same smiling head? Also, why when I hit things does a red and a yellow number pop up at once? I assume the color-coding means something, but what?

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I wanna know what does the pink heart with a number in it on the lower right corner mean? The little guy with a bag in the lower left? The red meter that periodically seems to fill up and empty again under the smiling head on the upper left? The green bar on the right-hand side of that same smiling head? Also, why when I hit things does a red and a yellow number pop up at once? I assume the color-coding means something, but what?
In order
1. Your arousal, closer to 0 it is the closer you are to orgasm
2. How much weight left till your max encumbrance
3. Not a fucking clue
4. Also not a fucking clue
5. Damage is split between HP damage and STAM damage for all targets. Some types are more effective than others on certain opponents.

jackymkc

Aug 7, 2021
There's a bandit camp off the left side of the road south of Fort Doom that is run by a dragonborn looking dude named Davidborn, if you're enslaved there you can get an event with a dog.

Not sure what event you're talking about for a boar though.
there is a house many gangs at east most.
one white boar inside the prison there and lona can juicy it.

Reactions: xeivous

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
In order
1. Your arousal, closer to 0 it is the closer you are to orgasm
3. Not a fucking clue
4. Also not a fucking clue
5. Damage is split between HP damage and STAM damage for all targets. Some types are more effective than others on certain opponents.
Got it, thanks for clarifying.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I feel like I missed a tutorial or something because I've been playing for an hour and I have no idea what half the things on the UI even track. Anyone ITT familiar with the game willing to help me out?

Just add to what was answered:

In order
1. Your arousal, closer to 0 it is the closer you are to orgasm (correct), you lose stamina when this happens and gain EXP.
3. Your EXP
4. Your mood (red -> yellow -> cyan -> green : 0-100). It also goes into negative (represented by darker color)

Reactions: xeivous
Oct 26, 2019
Just add to what was answered:

In order
1. Your arousal, closer to 0 it is the closer you are to orgasm (correct), you lose stamina when this happens and gain EXP.
You can also see your will number like this dunno if its shown somewhere else, but if arousal>=0.6*will, you get wet
if arousal>=will, you cum
you overcum if you cum again shortly after that not sure when exactly the state of just cummed removes itself but I assume with x time

Reactions: Yukihirou
Oct 26, 2019
Thank you, good sir. Would you also know how or be able to point me in the direction of editing the pregnancy length? It's super long lol
*Shameless promotion of my modpack*
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-7-0-eccma417.49993/page-525#post-6344847
You can just extract 1000_ and 1004_ in modscripts folder from my zip into your modscripts folder and edit it later for yourself if its still too long. 1004_ file is there just in case the lenght goes into negative numbers because then it would crash the game.

Doing it this way is better because you can theoretically update the game and the modifications will still be applied.

Anyway if your pregnancy already started you might need to reset the cycle or wait until it gets into next stage or raise the stage manually via console.

Reactions: hydrak64
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes