Bask-0a

Formerly 'Chetti'
Nov 19, 2020
In this kind of map, Lona should be able to take a bath, hope someone from here could tell the dev to apply it.
Also, I'm a Nymph build and I didn't need to full piercing my Lona, I just go with full gold clothes since they decrease my weakness so people don't attack me but increase my sexy so people masturbate to Lona.

How are other kinds of build? I cannot imagine going without Nympho, it heals both stamina with bloodlust and my hunger gulping down semen.
for non fuckable enemies I just use fragment mines and traps.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
In this kind of map, Lona should be able to take a bath, hope someone from here could tell the dev to apply it.
Also, I'm a Nymph build and I didn't need to full piercing my Lona, I just go with full gold clothes since they decrease my weakness so people don't attack me but increase my sexy so people masturbate to Lona.

How are other kinds of build? I cannot imagine going without Nympho, it heals both stamina with bloodlust and my hunger gulping down semen.
use the basic needs skill that has the option to bathe in it

Bask-0a

Formerly 'Chetti'
Nov 19, 2020
There should be a setting on the guide about pregnancy and rebirth, I want to ask if I rebirth do my traits get carried over, or that'd be just for new game+? How long does it take to get birth to a baby without cheating? How effective is Noer tea to heal the fetus?
If a bandit punched my stomach is it an insta kill for my baby?

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
There should be a setting on the guide about pregnancy and rebirth, I want to ask if I rebirth do my traits get carried over, or that'd be just for new game+? How long does it take to get birth to a baby without cheating? How effective is Noer tea to heal the fetus?
If a bandit punched my stomach is it an insta kill for my baby?
don't know about about the bandit punch, trait points from level up are kept, don't know how much Noer tea either, and 90 days but if you want pregnancies to pass faster you can go into the data folder to the scripts folder then to the editable then file 51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed and edit race pregnancy length

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bask-0a

jackymkc

Aug 7, 2021

you can bath in sea water.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
anybody got a full v0.5.9.1 save file? if so please do share it :)
If you're expecting a CG gallery, there's no such thing. If you're expecting a 'complete' save, then I'm not entirely sure what you're expecting since the game ends once you get on the ship and leave for good. Don't even bother expect an 'OP' Lona build either, cheats or otherwise, since you can still die/get screwed over if you mess up.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
is there any way to edit the length of the pregnancy status, like make it 5 days, something uber short. maybe a mod even
go into the data folder then to the scripts folder then to the editable folder then file 51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed and edit race pregnancy length and change them but you have to change all the numbers in the race_pregnancy_length like to [2..2,2..2,2..2,2..2,1..1] (that what i edited it to) or what ever else you want. The example takes 4 day to give birth

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
go into the data folder then to the scripts folder then to the editable folder then file 51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed and edit race pregnancy length and change them but you have to change all the numbers in the race_pregnancy_length like to [2..2,2..2,2..2,2..2,1..1] (that what i edited it to) or what ever else you want. The example takes 4 day to give birth
You'd want to be careful modding those values in case you have Seed Bed traits.

Nintega10

Jun 19, 2020
Ok if you want to lenghten the pregnancy to where it's pretty much permanent do you do the opposite?

4.10 star(s) 188 Votes