jackymkc

Aug 7, 2021
tried giving this another go and out of 500 + games that i have this one was by far the worst, the character can't even kill a rat and gets tired and falls asleep in the middle of a dangerous battle and the graphics are awful, it can't even get the resolution to 800x600, i don't recommend this game to anyone its getting way more credit than it deserves
bye bro

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Uh, I guess the new 6.0.1.2 version isn't translated yet right? I guess I'll wait before updating.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Easy. Copy over the .rvdata files from 0.5.9.1 to 0.6.0.1.2 when it lands here.
I have a one-week delay policy on that as there was a massive tire-fire in this thread over (not the reuploads, oddly) day 1 reuploads as a result. Eccma got in touch me through with a middleman and suggested a 5-day delay. To allow for more patches without straining people's patience, I stretched it out to a full week. So if you want to play sooner, buy it. Eccma would appreciate it.
To carry over achievements and gallery unlocks, open the game.ini in any text editor (such as Notepad++) and copy the [LonaRPG_Rec] and [ACH] sections from your current version and put them in the exact same place in the new version's game.ini file.
U cant play the newest versions on already existing saves?
Yes, you can. See above. However, saves that are too old won't work. By "too old" I mean like 0.4.x old.
How to update save's version?
Sounds like you're getting "save outdated" messages. Don't worry about it. Keep the translation up to date and keep playing.

N0ir2

Apr 28, 2021
Easy. Copy over the .rvdata files from 0.5.9.1 to 0.6.0.1.2 when it lands here.
I have a one-week delay policy on that as there was a massive tire-fire in this thread over (not the reuploads, oddly) day 1 reuploads as a result. Eccma got in touch me through with a middleman and suggested a 5-day delay. To allow for more patches without straining people's patience, I stretched it out to a full week. So if you want to play sooner, buy it. Eccma would appreciate it.
To carry over achievements and gallery unlocks, open the game.ini in any text editor (such as Notepad++) and copy the [LonaRPG_Rec] and [ACH] sections from your current version and put them in the exact same place in the new version's game.ini file.
Yes, you can. See above. However, saves that are too old won't work. By "too old" I mean like 0.4.x old.
Sounds like you're getting "save outdated" messages. Don't worry about it. Keep the translation up to date and keep playing.
Thanks and can you post a full save file if you have or someone please

brazilla

May 30, 2021
For those who are puzzled with the "reduce negative effect":

there are max and "true max"(Tmax) values for a normal stat like health and stamina.
You can increase Tmax of by getting CON trait, that is the maximum value when the character has no debuff.
while max value is something you get with Mod.
How it works: Tmax clamps the max value, so max <= Tmax
example: by getting body mods, max = 130, but Tmax = 120, so max => 120
but when you have a debuff, that reduce max valye by 5,
so max = clamp(130 - 5, Tmax) = 120, you still have you max value 120.

For me i prefer not getting any mods, dont like arousal boosting of body mod

TLDR: wound reduce less max health and stamina if you have body mod

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
How do you go to the chief village which is related to tribes. I mean which direction should I go for. Any help is appreciated. (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Maybe this is well known I don't know but rescuing the woman in a Goblin/Orc's lair does pay off, like I took the time to lead a crawling woman out of a lair and the Noer guild guy gave me 5000 XP and 3 morality, also yes, she does disappear when reaching the cave entrance but after I went to the boss mama bar the guild guy gave me the reward.

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
How can I buy from the equipment/weapon guy from Fishtopia? every time I tried he said "Woman...have weapon...Dangerous"

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Hi, I hope I'm not spamming but I have another question, I finally resurrected the Sea Witch (I'm not a deep one Lona)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes