jackymkc

Aug 7, 2021
So... the moot baby is born from orcs too? I thought you only have a moot baby out of moots (that's what i did in a previously run).

So i tried having a monster baby in my run, i made sure that Lona had no semem in her pussy then just juiced enough orc juice and didn't have sex until the pregnancy started showing... and 10+ hours later the baby is a moot... you guys can't understand my frustration... I'm really close to messing with the file and making Lona spawn monster babies until i'm done with her.

I'm already frustrated enough because i wanted all the scenes in this run for whatever reason, so that means i had to let that mf rape Cocona and i'm still feeling bad because of it.
go to make some big money, like 30 big coins, buy keys in the inn and then sleep. you need only half an hour to give birth.

also goblin semen only born goblin babys.

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
So in my first playthrough, I went for a Nympho built not knowing how difficult it is for a new player, I just want to ask, how important is weak for this built? 'cuz I just read some people talking about going for a >50 weak setup.
Is it important to be able to talk to goblins/orcs?
How difficult become the game over time? like the game warns the player that it's gonna become more difficult over time.
it's an unlimited difficult progression or what?
Thanks.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
After day 50 mobs spawn with stronger members.
Weak and sexy are important because if enemies don't see your character as a threat they'll stop trying to kill you dead and instead try to fuck you or jerk off.

るlaze

Jun 21, 2020
So... the moot baby is born from orcs too? I thought you only have a moot baby out of moots (that's what i did in a previously run).

So i tried having a monster baby in my run, i made sure that Lona had no semem in her pussy then just juiced enough orc juice and didn't have sex until the pregnancy started showing... and 10+ hours later the baby is a moot... you guys can't understand my frustration... I'm really close to messing with the file and making Lona spawn monster babies until i'm done with her.

I'm already frustrated enough because i wanted all the scenes in this run for whatever reason, so that means i had to let that mf rape Cocona and i'm still feeling bad because of it.
Funny I was the exact opposite of you, I keep getting monster when I wanted the reborn babies. I read it's only 10% chance you will get moot when impregnated by orkinds, so that's just super unlucky for you. Ways you can determine it's monster baby or rebornable baby aka human, moot or deepone, the days are vastly different with rebornable babies taking 80+/- days to give birth, and monster baby being way less, I think half. So if a single stage of the pregnancy last a month, it's pretty clear it's a rebornable baby, then time for pro-choice.

Get the seedbed buff/debuff as well, it minimize the monster's babies pregnancy period ONLY, so it's even easier to know. Also read from the wikia that seedbed increases chances for a monster baby while decreasing the reborn one's. You can get seedbed from eating Mutated mushroom that you can farm in abomination area. Recommend hill tiles that has been corrupted, those have the most mushrooms. I believe getting impregnate by monster may give you a stack as well, since I still get a stack after I stop eating mushroom per prenancy by monsters. They stack up to 9 or 10.

For passing time quickly, I had 10 SUR when I did this btw, grab a sickle and camp out at rain forest, and eat berries and sleep at the edge of the map every day. If you have the black cauldron trait, you can also stack up on smoky meat with boars for half a day(I get 70+ smoky meat with this), while eating berries, and half periods where you can just keep sleeping and eating smoky meat only necessary to keep HP up. Rinse and repeat. While longer than Jackymkc suggested(2+ hours for the 80 days babies, possibly an hour for monster babies), there's no cost and still super safe as you can just escape from map if there are hostile approaching since you are just by the exit.
I saw a photo where Lona had a hat... I can't find it anywhere! Was it removed or is it a mod?

Also, does the out of date warning go away eventually from 5.8 to 5.9? I've saved a few times and still it has the Outdated Warning... View attachment 1411943
You can rid of this by reborn.

So in my first playthrough, I went for a Nympho built not knowing how difficult it is for a new player, I just want to ask, how important is weak for this built? 'cuz I just read some people talking about going for a >50 weak setup.
Is it important to be able to talk to goblins/orcs?
How difficult become the game over time? like the game warns the player that it's gonna become more difficult over time.
it's an unlimited difficult progression or what?
Thanks.
Personally, I think weak is essential for this build. Since your main atk option is juicing, it's the most reliable way to get the enemies to CC themselves. They see you, they wank. Now you can just walk up and juice safely. Even if they don't wank, as long as you know they are in horny grabby mode and not, hit you with weapon mode, you can counter their grabs with your juicing since it's faster than their grab, allowing you to chose the specific sex atk you wanted, and not get injured in the process like if they grab you. And as long as you don't hit them, they will remain horny and grabby. Of course you can use stones to distract and ambush with juicing from behind(this also cost extra stamina and might attract more enemies than you like), but if your weak is not high enough to reliably make enemies wank at you, any other enemies who spot you will hit you, and that will break you juicing animation, and now it's 2 enemies bashing your brain and with your weak combat skill, spells death. I think sexy stat plays a role here as well, keep it high too.

It's not an unlimited scaling, it stops at 100 world danger. At that point, enemies with armor appear, the numbers of monster in an encounter increases, and the price in shops increases. Fun fact, I notice the gold for the boat increase by 1 per 10 world danger. So theoretically, you should be able to lower the price if you get the preacher event.

rngtan

Jul 9, 2018
What do you mean? Like a specific weak range will stop hostile enemies from attacking and grab you? o_O I do remember reading a post from I think Yukihirou saying some orcs don't attack when you have like 60+ weak and you can even trade with them.
Every NPC has "tri-state" thresholds. I do not exactly know what it effects. The only thing I found out by trial and error is that a manhunter (or MobHumanRogueCatcher) has "weak": ["50",">"] for "fucker" and will immediately attack you if your Weak is lower than 50. If I barely push my Weak above 50 by taking a piece of cloth off he will try to rape me instead, which you can exploit because your Juicing skill is faster.

I do not know what causes the enemy to masturbate. I play with 90-100 Weak and goblins sometimes masturbate while mob humans directly go for the rape (without attacking). More data on that would be interesting.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Funny I was the exact opposite of you, I keep getting monster when I wanted the reborn babies. I read it's only 10% chance you will get moot when impregnated by orkinds, so that's just super unlucky for you. Ways you can determine it's monster baby or rebornable baby aka human, moot or deepone, the days are vastly different with rebornable babies taking 80+/- days to give birth, and monster baby being way less, I think half. So if a single stage of the pregnancy last a month, it's pretty clear it's a rebornable baby, then time for pro-choice.

Get the seedbed buff/debuff as well, it minimize the monster's babies pregnancy period ONLY, so it's even easier to know. Also read from the wikia that seedbed increases chances for a monster baby while decreasing the reborn one's. You can get seedbed from eating Mutated mushroom that you can farm in abomination area. Recommend hill tiles that has been corrupted, those have the most mushrooms. I believe getting impregnate by monster may give you a stack as well, since I still get a stack after I stop eating mushroom per prenancy by monsters. They stack up to 9 or 10.

For passing time quickly, I had 10 SUR when I did this btw, grab a sickle and camp out at rain forest, and eat berries and sleep at the edge of the map every day. If you have the black cauldron trait, you can also stack up on smoky meat with boars for half a day(I get 70+ smoky meat with this), while eating berries, and half periods where you can just keep sleeping and eating smoky meat only necessary to keep HP up. Rinse and repeat. While longer than Jackymkc suggested(2+ hours for the 80 days babies, possibly an hour for monster babies), there's no cost and still super safe as you can just escape from map if there are hostile approaching since you are just by the exit.
I only spent so long to have the baby because i was completing quests, getting bad endings etc. I was very disappointed because i already have a save with a virgin moot warrior Lona, so i don't want moots.

If i'm to reborn in the save i would choose deep one maybe, i don't know if deep one is that good for nympho Lona but it appears to be. Next i think i'm going for a mage sea witch, don't really know which Lona species would be good for mage or nympho.

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Ok, this game is awesome, really entertaining, customization is good with the piercings and the hair etc, but I cannot believe that it doesn't have a lewd crest, this game really needs it, the more we can make Lona corrupted (piercing tattoos, crest, clothes) the better.

got some questions.
So a moot is a hybrid between a human and globins/orcs right? why is so important to have one? I've read lot of people trying to have one.
Also, What's Lona's sea-witch? Can Nympho builds become one?
Do you think Cocona was raped? I mean it doesn't show anything if you act quickly but when the big priest talk to Cocona he's holding her just about to penetrate and when then he said something like "there is a piece of flesh here (referring to her hymen)"
but if he was already reaching her hymen it means that he penetrated her, which means he raped her... (virginity is not about breaking the hymen because the hymen can be break doing things like exercising, it's pretty fragile)

And this is not a question but I need to said it, I'm not gonna side with Milos, like the goal of the game is to reach 20 goals coins but I just cannot sell Cecyle, that's wayyy too cruel man...

jackymkc

Aug 7, 2021
Every NPC has "tri-state" thresholds. I do not exactly know what it effects. The only thing I found out by trial and error is that a manhunter (or MobHumanRogueCatcher) has "weak": ["50",">"] for "fucker" and will immediately attack you if your Weak is lower than 50. If I barely push my Weak above 50 by taking a piece of cloth off he will try to rape me instead, which you can exploit because your Juicing skill is faster.

I do not know what causes the enemy to masturbate. I play with 90-100 Weak and goblins sometimes masturbate while mob humans directly go for the rape (without attacking). More data on that would be interesting.
they jerk if Lona sexy high enough
you see sometime work sometime do not because she keep getting dirty and lower sexy status.

jackymkc

Aug 7, 2021
Ok, this game is awesome, really entertaining, customization is good with the piercings and the hair etc, but I cannot believe that it doesn't have a lewd crest, this game really needs it, the more we can make Lona corrupted (piercing tattoos, crest, clothes) the better.

got some questions.
So a moot is a hybrid between a human and globins/orcs right? why is so important to have one? I've read lot of people trying to have one.
Do you think Cocona was raped? I mean it doesn't show anything if you act quickly but when the big priest talk to Cocona he's holding her just about to penetrate and when then he said something like "there is a piece of flesh here (referring to her hymen)"
but if he was already reaching her hymen it means that he penetrated her, which means he raped her... (virginity is not about breaking the hymen because the hymen can be break doing things like exercising, it's pretty fragile)

And this is not a question but I need to said it, I'm not gonna side with Milos, like the goal of the game is to reach 20 goals coins but I just cannot sell Cecyle, that's wayyy too cruel man...
If Cocona being raped she will keep crawl in the quest
I think it's okay to go fast

There is a bug. after you kill Adam, Milo invite you the second time, just ignore it and go save the slave with Cecyle. That do not sell her, then you can find Milo to get the 10 gold coins, with her and grey rat survive.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chetti

るlaze

Jun 21, 2020
These are both different races, and you need to reborn to become one.
2 reason for me. One, she looks different as those race. Secondly, they have their own quirks. Like moot has naturally higher SCU, sexy and steal chance, and a -10 to morality. While DeeponeLona, there's a special ability you can unlock if you do the right quest...

For Cocona, my mind canon for that is he saw it before penetrating.

Reactions: Chetti

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
How? I wasn't captured by anyone, how could this happen? I know I can get rid of it with the help of Lisa, but WTF? I can only think this happen because I had sex with the leader of the goblins the shaman goblin.
I may as well keep it since it increases my sexy stat.
Also, what's the meaning of "decrease the negative effect of HP"? What negative effect?
Edit: If Seedbed is what I think it is, there should be a Lewd crest implementation to show the change of her womb.

Last edited:

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
How do I gather semen for her? there are no buckets here to clean my privates and gather the semen, help, please?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes