foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Oh my fuck the Nimpho path is hard. I literally dumped all my points in STA and tried it out for the funz, it is literal hell. Does anyone have a nympho path that works well? Apart from being a literal cum vampire that heals by killing people i'm not doing well, i get annoyed because i don't have enough WIS, SCU or SUR.
Nympho path is not really crowd control and/or combat oriented.

rngtan

Jul 9, 2018
The Nympho playthrough is actually pretty easy if you know which opponents you can fight. Aside from Succubus you need to both unlock Nymphomaniac and Prostitute before it gets going though, since both give you flat 25 to your sex skills. With 50 you can easily take on Goblins, Refugees and Deepones with enough Weak where they stop immediately attacking you. I do not recommend fighting Mob enemies until your sex skill of choice is at least 65 though, especially the catchers and spearmen due to their high constitution. The best skill to train is Mouth since it also refills food, but that one only works at maximum efficacy when you have at least 100 stamina.

The check list:
  1. Get 3 SCU, play the first two missions normally. You should end up with level 14 or 15.
  2. Get Nymphomanic, Prostitute, and Succubus.
  3. Get belly and back piercings and go mid-less. You still get the benefit of other armor pieces while having Weak above 50.
  4. Do Orkind quests in Noer or Deepone quests in Pirate's Bane. Primarily use the Mouth (D) attack to refill your stomach.
  5. Once you have 65 in your preferred stat, go to Doom Fortress and start doing the Mob quests. You can pull them one by one and one-shot them with Mouth as long as you are above 100 stamina.
  6. Once you have enough money, go to Fish Island and buy a set of Scout armor (except for the mid piece). Now you move faster.
  7. Farm Doom Fortress even more. Try to reach 30 CON to match most common enemies.
Works on Hell and Doom well enough, I tried.

Reactions: Eleyth and Chetti

るlaze

Jun 21, 2020
blood lust make her cause RED damage, which depends on combat skill, so if you go physical builds you can also kill the males who rape Lona in sex fight, by red damages.
I find that rather useless even in combat builts to be honest. The only time Lona will get grab as a combat build is when she is red in the stamina, crawling(haven't seen any enemies tries to grab when not crawling cause of low weak and sexy). And you can't sex atk when you have no stamina. And if I have stam, I am fighting. And for nympho build, it's one HP damage. They would die from orgasm before HP depletion.

Get belly and back piercings and go mid-less. You still get the benefit of other armor pieces while having Weak above 50.
Any reason why you forgo arm, butt and vagina piercing? Without those, I am so much less consistent with making the enemies horny. By being naked with all those piercing(minus face and nose), I can confidently say 95+% of the orkinds, fishkind and human enemies goes full batshit masturbation mode when seeing me. And since I juice them instead of waiting for them to rape me, I don't take any HP dmg.

rngtan

Jul 9, 2018
Any reason why you forgo arm, butt and vagina piercing?
I like using the Hunter's Boots. It is one of the few pieces that doesn't add to Weak and increases Sexy. It also increases movement speed by 0.2 as opposed to every other pieces, which are only 0.05 each. If I had to forgo another piece of equipment, I'd probably do Top second.

I run a > 50 weak build, which doesn't cause them to mastrubate, but still prevents them from attacking. By using choke points you can prevent them from ganging up on you because of how the positioning in the engine works - the enemy doesn't actually leave the position when you juice him.

るlaze

Jun 21, 2020
I see what you are saying with hunter boots.

I run a > 50 weak build, which doesn't cause them to mastrubate, but still prevents them from attacking.
What do you mean? Like a specific weak range will stop hostile enemies from attacking and grab you? o_O I do remember reading a post from I think Yukihirou saying some orcs don't attack when you have like 60+ weak and you can even trade with them.

By using choke points you can prevent them from ganging up on you because of how the positioning in the engine works - the enemy doesn't actually leave the position when you juice him.
I was running 300+ weak and 100+ sexy and I never needed choke points. It's like I have a horny CC aura. Give it a try, I guarantee you it becomes like a buffet. And even if gang up, just focus sex atk on one. As soon as it died, the others just jump off and it's juicing all over again.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Any reason why you forgo arm, butt and vagina piercing? Without those, I am so much less consistent with making the enemies horny. By being naked with all those piercing(minus face and nose), I can confidently say 95+% of the orkinds, fishkind and human enemies goes full batshit masturbation mode when seeing me. And since I juice them instead of waiting for them to rape me, I don't take any HP dmg.
Many don't use butt and vagina piercing because of the minimal gains in sexy.

AiFrame

Jun 27, 2021
Oh my fuck the Nimpho path is hard. I literally dumped all my points in STA and tried it out for the funz, it is literal hell. Does anyone have a nympho path that works well? Apart from being a literal cum vampire that heals by killing people i'm not doing well, i get annoyed because i don't have enough WIS, SCU or SUR.
Nymphomaniac was my first ever build of this game and I had some sweet memories about it.
I thought it was hard untill I end up in jail.
Then you can juice everyone in your block, also being cannibal...
Daily routine was - get of bed, grab all bread guard throwed in cells, then juice-kill all everyone in your block, eat their flesh, sleep.
In 10 days I end up feeling as a prison terror, worse than a sea-witch. Also with 35 breads in stock.
Anyway, nymph is so much fun to play. And 20 STA is enough, dump the rest whatever you like.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Nymphomaniac was my first ever build of this game and I had some sweet memories about it.
I thought it was hard untill I end up in jail.
Then you can juice everyone in your block, also being cannibal...
Daily routine was - get of bed, grab all bread guard throwed in cells, then juice-kill all everyone in your block, eat their flesh, sleep.
In 10 days I end up feeling as a prison terror, worse than a sea-witch. Also with 35 breads in stock.
Anyway, nymph is so much fun to play. And 20 STA is enough, dump the rest whatever you like.
Right? But Imo the succ route needs some more equipment and traits, maybe something against multiple oponents.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Lona needs one more outfit at least, a witch's cape and hat. That way she has something for each main attribute, each build so to speak.

Reactions: Asavath
Aug 5, 2021
I saw a photo where Lona had a hat... I can't find it anywhere! Was it removed or is it a mod?

Also, does the out of date warning go away eventually from 5.8 to 5.9? I've saved a few times and still it has the Outdated Warning... 5.8.1.png

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Also, does the out of date warning go away eventually from 5.8 to 5.9? I've saved a few times and still it has the Outdated Warning...
It's just a warning that the translation files themselves might be out of date. It's generally considered okay to just keep playing. Keep an eye out for updated files, though. It never goes away as most updated translations are built upon the preceding version(s) and as such are still detected as the previous build.

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
So when I downloaded the game I presumed that the last patch translation was within it, is this true or do I need to add the latest translation you guys posted?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
So... the moot baby is born from orcs too? I thought you only have a moot baby out of moots (that's what i did in a previously run).

So i tried having a monster baby in my run, i made sure that Lona had no semem in her pussy then just juiced enough orc juice and didn't have sex until the pregnancy started showing... and 10+ hours later the baby is a moot... you guys can't understand my frustration... I'm really close to messing with the file and making Lona spawn monster babies until i'm done with her.

I'm already frustrated enough because i wanted all the scenes in this run for whatever reason, so that means i had to let that mf rape Cocona and i'm still feeling bad because of it.

Reactions: SunHouseRock
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes