anusdiver

Nov 15, 2019
is there any hope for a joiplay fix for new releases? eccma probably doesn't care but maybe someone figured it out

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
Wait a minute, Lona is a dwarf-Jew like a merchant? This explains her skin color, her size, and her skill with cannons.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
is there any hope for a joiplay fix for new releases? eccma probably doesn't care but maybe someone figured it out
Eccma never built this with the intent of having it work on Joiplay. It just worked for no reason and then stopped working for whatever reason.
Joiplay's compatibility rate with RPGMaker from XP to VX Ace is about 70% so there may be issues with some of the newer stuff causing the emulator to bork. As far as I know, there's an actual app to allow Joiplay to run RPGM games. Could only find an Android version, though. Seems like somebody thought the core wasn't enough on its own.
LonaRPG isn't even listed on Joiplay's compatibility page.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Dragoniso

Feb 22, 2019
why my old save is broken i cannot load any my old game save and i already tried method in this forum how to fix it by f10 with some codes but it doesn't work for me i already played this 13 hours and i really don"t want to play it from the scratch... please help and my save is from 0.4.9 version

AiFrame

Jun 27, 2021
why my old save is broken i cannot load any my old game save and i already tried method in this forum how to fix it by f10 with some codes but it doesn't work for me i already played this 13 hours and i really don"t want to play it from the scratch... please help and my save is from 0.4.9 version
Dude... no. It's too old and there was several major patches since then.
Start a new game, 13 hours is nothing with replayability of this game.
And first 15-18 lvls easily made with first hour, as well as first gold coin.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Unless you're running this through Joiplay, there is no reason whatsoever to be running such an old version.
Start a fresh game in the latest update and do try to keep it up to date. Believe it or not, updating helps to alleviate out of date build errors like you're experiencing by trying to load in a save from 0.4.9.
The errors are showing up because your save has no reference points for variables being called.
It's like trying to load a save from the Dragon Age Origins public demo straight into the Awakening DLC.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
You know what would be really cool? If tuning into a sea witch would swap your stats around into a WIS build.
Feels like it's a waste when you transform if you weren't a wizard first.

Reactions: Asavath

Dragoniso

Feb 22, 2019
W
Unless you're running this through Joiplay, there is no reason whatsoever to be running such an old version.
Start a fresh game in the latest update and do try to keep it up to date. Believe it or not, updating helps to alleviate out of date build errors like you're experiencing by trying to load in a save from 0.4.9.
The errors are showing up because your save has no reference points for variables being called.
It's like trying to load a save from the Dragon Age Origins public demo straight into the Awakening DLC.
Well i misplled it's not 0.4.9 but 0.5.4.0.1 the problem is sometimes when i waited for the next update i can fix itself and can load my save idk know why, so better i waited for new updated?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes