rngtan

Jul 9, 2018
hmm..didn't mean to be offensive to anyone though...

Anyway, that's the clue for you, blue potion and its raw herb does cure the stomach spasm state
Don't worry, it wasn't directed at you, rather at the comment you quoted.

I wasn't actually referring to the state that can be cured. On Hell (and Doom) you accumulate Stomach Upset, which is similar to Defecation Need and Urination Need. If you revert to Hard the value simply disappears. Consuming White Dragon Herbs actually increases Stomach Upset even further.

The value does seem to reset every time unit, so the key on higher difficulties is to not doing it too often. I just wished there was an Elise mod for that. Noer needs that right now.

Reactions: Yukihirou

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Man, the Bobo companion needs some fixes.
He's powerful and difficult to maintain because he'll injure you easily when you're extending his time, that good balance.
The problem is there's many quests and locations (Colosseum, for example) which force you to get rid of him. This will not only reset however extra time you'd saved up for him, but it also means you have to take a long trek to the east side of the continent to get him back, every single time. Ideally he'd spawn somewhere close to you instead so you can hire him again, because right now it's too much trouble to keep wasting 2-4 days rushing over to find him again.

るlaze

Jun 21, 2020
What is sage mode? I couldn't find anything in the comments thread about it. Thanks in advance :)
It's a buff Lona gets after she masturbated. It increases her sexy, which could help increase the trade point you get when prostituting. Last only once though. Other than that maybe can be use to force enemies into horny mode? I am not sure if sexy affects that like weak.

Reactions: Semen Demon Corrine

organicmeme

Oct 22, 2020
Hello, bros. Is there any way to make the musket shoot like the bow's primary? As in, just face a direction, press and it hits the first thing in a straight line? I can't hit shit with it cause I have terrible fps and monsters run around crazy fast. Would be much simpler to kill things like orkind, boar and especially those fat fish dudes that reel you in.

I've fiddled with the jsons but I can't make much sense of them. Could only change basic things like damage and such.

brazilla

May 30, 2021
Don't worry, it wasn't directed at you, rather at the comment you quoted.

I wasn't actually referring to the state that can be cured. On Hell (and Doom) you accumulate Stomach Upset, which is similar to Defecation Need and Urination Need. If you revert to Hard the value simply disappears. Consuming White Dragon Herbs actually increases Stomach Upset even further.

The value does seem to reset every time unit, so the key on higher difficulties is to not doing it too often. I just wished there was an Elise mod for that. Noer needs that right now.
If you refer only to semen, the Semen Gulper trait does reduce the puke value increment by 80% of the amount of cum swallow,
which you can find the code in Data/HCGframes/OverEvent_CumsSwallow.rb, though the 1st condition(getting both semen gulper and semen addition) is not possible now in version 0.5.9.1

Another way might be just suck till you get the StomachSpasm state, it will reset the puke value, then get stamina herb that adds 100 of puke value

and Aid:StomachSpasm in Elise Clinic does cure puke_value_normal

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

RandomSaltThrower

Jan 1, 2020
Hello, bros. Is there any way to make the musket shoot like the bow's primary? As in, just face a direction, press and it hits the first thing in a straight line? I can't hit shit with it cause I have terrible fps and monsters run around crazy fast. Would be much simpler to kill things like orkind, boar and especially those fat fish dudes that reel you in.

I've fiddled with the jsons but I can't make much sense of them. Could only change basic things like damage and such.

you need to open the game in RPG Maker VX Ace and go to map name "-lib-MapObject"
and edit their code like Projectile X, Y Etc. in Event Data

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
So I went to the corrupted mines for the first time, is that the place to use the pickaxe?
Also how do you get (poop) parasited? Just get hit by the worms?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can't figure out how to do this. How do I even open the game in RPG Maker?
You'd need to be able to open the game as a Project, and for that you need the Chinese version of RPG Maker VX Ace Editor.
Not just the RTP but the program itself.
There are third-party tools that can do the same but the support for them is spotty at best.

Reactions: thehotness

organicmeme

Oct 22, 2020
You need the Chinese version of RPG Maker VX Ace Editor. Not just the RTP but the program itself.
There are third-party tools that can do the same but the support for them is spotty at best.
Which third-party tool would you recommend? I can't open Lonarpg as a project in the Rpgmaker version I have here.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Which third-party tool would you recommend? I can't open Lonarpg as a project in the Rpgmaker version I have here.
Not a clue. I tend not to try to open these games myself. Someone else might have the answer.
I just know it can be done but I don't know of any third party tools for this purpose but they must exist somewhere.

organicmeme

Oct 22, 2020
Not a clue. I tend not to try to open these games myself. Someone else might have the answer.
I just know it can be done but I don't know of any third party tools for this purpose but they must exist somewhere.
Maybe Teravisor will appear and make a mod for me. God knows I can't code anything to save my life. A man can dream...

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Is there any way to make Lona stop bleeding everytime she has sex? I literally gaped everything i could and she still bleeds from sex, it's just a minor thing that annoys me a bit.

It should have some perks or surgeries that help she stop bleeding after having a lot of sex.

brazilla

May 30, 2021
Is there any way to make Lona stop bleeding everytime she has sex? I literally gaped everything i could and she still bleeds from sex, it's just a minor thing that annoys me a bit.

It should have some perks or surgeries that help she stop bleeding after having a lot of sex.
having sex with fishkind that do a lot of dilation till she got a "deformed roast beef" loose pussy that able to insert anything in the world

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
having sex with fishkind that do a lot of dilation till she got a "deformed roast beef" loose pussy that able to insert anything in the world
I already did that, i gaped both pussy and ass and she still bleeds everytime she has sex.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes