Myha

Feb 19, 2018
Hey, I need some help on the wiki, does anyone know what the Omnivores trait does exactly ? I'm not sure of what it allows Lona to eat and how it effects the negative effects of food.

brazilla

May 30, 2021
Hey, I need some help on the wiki, does anyone know what the Omnivores trait does exactly ? I'm not sure of what it allows Lona to eat and how it effects the negative effects of food.
TLDR: normal level player doesn't need omnivore

the negative effect of foods are listed in their corresponding json file in /Data/Effects/Items,
there is one entry that has the stas_key: "Omnivore", with filter value: false, which means if you dont have the stats, this entry will be triggered.
for the case of raw meat:
Code:
{
        "stats_key"     : "Omnivore",
        "stats_value"    : [1],
        "stats_filter"    : false,
        "attribute_name": "puke_value_normal",
        "attribute_type": "current",
        "adjustor": "+",
        "adjustment": "200"
        },
it increases puke value if you dont have Omnivore
Once puke value is high enough(higher than her will value), lona will start vomiting, and add Stomach Spasm state

Note that puke is only available for hell and doom game level

Reactions: Myha

rngtan

Jul 9, 2018
Is there a way to alleviate the effect of upset stomach without an inn on the higher difficulties? Sucking off people seems to accumulate it pretty fast and I usually vomit after 10-12 iterations.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Man, the tiddies aren't big enough. Not much into lolis too. But seems like a good concept. Brutal as fuck.
Eh, makes for a good motivator for a virgin run/challenge. Spec hard into strength and constitution, grab your high-quality saber and iron shield, maybe a little cheatsy-doodle here and there if you ever get screwed over by the AI companions/AI survivors, and you're good to go to RIP AND TEAR your way through the game.

Just don't forget to stock up on food and meds.

Reactions: Yukihirou

rngtan

Jul 9, 2018
That's so mean haha
another common sense: get a medicine whenever you feel sick and vomiting
Just stomach upset does not cause gastroenteritis, as such medicine is not necessary and you can start eating stuff right away to recoup the losses.

Yes, that comment wasn't very helpful since it keeps me guessing whether there is a way or not.

brazilla

May 30, 2021
Just stomach upset does not cause gastroenteritis, as such medicine is not necessary and you can start eating stuff right away to recoup the losses.

Yes, that comment wasn't very helpful since it keeps me guessing whether there is a way or not.
hmm..didn't mean to be offensive to anyone though...

Anyway, that's the clue for you, blue potion and its raw herb does cure the stomach spasm state

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
You could either input cheat commands or download the latest cheat mod on here to grant yourself a crapton of trait points and then later use them to get any skill you want. The caveat here is that the skills you can get are still ultimately determined by the personality you've chosen for Lona to take.

For instance, taking the Tough personality allows you take nearly every skill except proficiency with magical weapons and whatever skill 'Whore of Babylon' does. You can cheat however you want with the methods mentioned above but that's just how it is.

Not sure about 'tinkering with files' since I'm not that well-versed in that field. orz
well thats the thing, I would like it if there is a way to bypass that, in some way

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes