Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
try to do Mods on lona boob. damn pixel art is hard and it looks weirdo_O
Though I prefer smolchested Lona, this is better than anything I could produce.
Do you have plans to alter apparel, other poses, sex imagery and dialogue to fit? That would be amazing.

Asavath

Sep 9, 2021
I'm having trouble getting items to stop despawning. I've went back and looked at the post that spoke about it, and double-checked myself, but it still is not working. Was something changed so that it no longer works?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is what I have in the in the \ModScripts folder.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Looking through the files again. For some reason I can't find a json file for CON. Normally, traits are under \Data\Effects\States with the name trait_{name}.json, and there is one for every relevant one - except for CON. As far as I can see, it raises HP by 1, stamina by 2.5, and each sex attack stat by 0.5.

I am curious about that because the Nympho trait might actually be a trap. It applies a multiplier to stamina and sexy, both of which have no effect on the actual sex attack stats while locking you out of HQ weapons or magic for no good reason.

See, since you actually have to option to chose mouth sex when juicing, you could use the Succubus as a an alternative to Alchemy to replenish your food on the way while trading better traps for higher stamina. I am currently testing the practicability of a neutral character that mildly invests into Constitution and then dumps the rest into Combat or Wisdom. If my hypothesis is right, it will actually perform just as well as a Nympho in sucking the opponents dry while having access to HQ weapons.
Doesn't sexy increases the sex_atk?
Also did you find per chance the files related to the clinic body mods?

brazilla

May 30, 2021
Looking through the files again. For some reason I can't find a json file for CON. Normally, traits are under \Data\Effects\States with the name trait_{name}.json, and there is one for every relevant one - except for CON. As far as I can see, it raises HP by 1, stamina by 2.5, and each sex attack stat by 0.5.

I am curious about that because the Nympho trait might actually be a trap. It applies a multiplier to stamina and sexy, both of which have no effect on the actual sex attack stats while locking you out of HQ weapons or magic for no good reason.

See, since you actually have to option to chose mouth sex when juicing, you could use the Succubus as a an alternative to Alchemy to replenish your food on the way while trading better traps for higher stamina. I am currently testing the practicability of a neutral character that mildly invests into Constitution and then dumps the rest into Combat or Wisdom. If my hypothesis is right, it will actually perform just as well as a Nympho in sucking the opponents dry while having access to HQ weapons.
json file for CON is found in /Data/Effects/Items
function regarding sex atk can be found in /Data/Scripts/Frames, in update_lonaStat function
Code:
        tmpSexAtk = (self.stat["Nymph"]+self.stat["Prostitute"])*25
        tmpSexAtkMax = 100+self.stat["Lilith"]*50
        stat["sta"]=self.sta
        self.constitution=        self.constitution_trait+self.constitution_plus
        self.survival=            self.survival_trait+self.survival_plus
        self.wisdom=            self.wisdom_trait+self.wisdom_plus
        self.combat=            self.combat_trait+self.combat_plus
        self.scoutcraft=        self.scoutcraft_trait+self.scoutcraft_plus
        self.atk=                (self.combat*0.4) + self.atk_plus
        self.def=                self.def_plus

sex_Con = self.constitution/2
        self.sex_vag_atk=        ([sex_Con+(@exp_vag  *(2+self.stat["Lilith"]))+tmpSexAtk,tmpSexAtkMax].min - self.vag_damage/100).round
        self.sex_anal_atk=        ([sex_Con+(@exp_anal *(2+self.stat["Lilith"]))+tmpSexAtk,tmpSexAtkMax].min - self.anal_damage/100).round
        self.sex_mouth_atk=        ([sex_Con+(@exp_mouth*(2+self.stat["Lilith"]))+tmpSexAtk,tmpSexAtkMax].min * [0.01*self.sta,1].min).round
        self.sex_limbs_atk=        ([sex_Con+(@exp_limbs*(2+self.stat["Lilith"]))+tmpSexAtk,tmpSexAtkMax].min * [0.01*self.sta,1].min).round
in short, nymph, prostitute, Con, Lilith trait, genital part experience and damage contribute to sex attack

"sexy" is to determine whether NPC wants to accept your prostitute request or wanna fuck lona when in aggro state
elisa boby mod located in Data/Effects/States/AsVulvaMod.json , the rest of the code... just get a vscode, open Scripts folder as project and use the search function with "AsVulva" keyword, you get everything

Last edited:

brazilla

May 30, 2021
Though I prefer smolchested Lona, this is better than anything I could produce.
Do you have plans to alter apparel, other poses, sex imagery and dialogue to fit? That would be amazing.
Well..I might do it on spare time...dialogue would be another thing, if i had make some progress on graphic, I might ask for help from you guys

Initially my plan was
  1. to make it as a mod in elisa clinic, where you can choose to enlarge or reduce her breast size, with certain number of stack(C,E,G cups for example) at ease.
  2. auto enlarge once lona get pregnant and have lactation state, and gone once the lactation gone(which I already made a simple mechanism for lactation removal)

But then I realize it might take years especially for me who are still new on CG drawing, so now I will only work on the size you guys saw(I call it C cup)

Sep 30, 2018
Is there gonna be added some scene of birthing show at the bar and some new stuff like unkept hair on her body whenever she not shave herself for several days ?

rngtan

Jul 9, 2018
Doesn't sexy increases the sex_atk?
Also did you find per chance the files related to the clinic body mods?
Sexy has no influence on the sex attack stats.

I found three files fore body mods: AsVulvaMod, Mod_Sterilization, and Mod_WombSeedBed under \Data\Effects\States. These are not all of them, I think, just the ones that have an effect on sexy and health.

-----

Testing my hypothesis, it actually seems like the Nympho trait does increase sex attack as promised in the description, by 25 to be exact. That is not something you can discern by reading the trait_Nymph file and in general everything surrounding the sex attack stats seem to break the file structure.

Digging a bit deeper, it seems like those are handled in 25_Game_Actor.rb in \Data\Scripts\Frames.

Code:
tmpSexAtk = (self.stat["Nymph"]+self.stat["Prostitute"])*25
tmpSexAtkMax = 100+self.stat["Lilith"]*50
[...]
sex_Con = self.constitution/2
[...]
self.sex_mouth_atk=        ([sex_Con+(@exp_mouth*(2+self.stat["Lilith"]))+tmpSexAtk,tmpSexAtkMax].min * [0.01*self.sta,1].min).round
I totally forgot that the Prostitute trait also gives 25 to the stats.

In any case, I yet have to determine what the cap for exp_mouth (I think it is 25 also), but you can reach at least 50 without CON investment with neutral personality. I need to make out a stat threshold at which you can suck of common enemies in one go; it is probably around 20, but I need more testing and more digging to be sure.

AiFrame

Jun 27, 2021
I've been playing with stealth build for awile (all-in) and got frustrated by total randomness of house-robbing in Noer. It feels like 10 SCU and 25 SCU makes no difference at all. I understand and avoid houselooting during day (-50 penalty) and make sure noone see me ("always failure" penalty).
But the basic approach is... ineffective in terms of RPG.
Have a look:
- "House" rolls from 15 to 115
- Lona rolls from SCU to SCU + 70
In that way your fail depends on pure RNG, unless you have 115 SCU. Even with 30 SCU "House" will beat you most of the time. Even with 40 SCU. Even with 50. So investing in SCU have almost no benefits.
That is sad, because I see thievery as a nice alternative to those "meta" cauldron builds.

So, I have an idea.
Instead of:
Code:
temp_tar= 15+rand(100)
temp_vs = $game_player.actor.scoutcraft + rand(70)

if temp_vs >= temp_tar #win
Make it like this
Code:
temp_tar= 15+rand(100)
temp_mod = 1+($game_player.actor.scoutcraft/5).to_i
temp_vs = $game_player.actor.scoutcraft*1.5 + rand(21*temp_mod)

if temp_vs >= temp_tar #win
And then investing in SCU above 5 will have exponential profit.
INB4: save-load scamming da wei.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Yukihirou

rngtan

Jul 9, 2018
How do you give birth and not lose the baby? Searching here I just come up with "talk to Elise", but Elise doesn't give aid in any form and kicks me out if I sleep there. He just have all the generic lines.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
How do you give birth and not lose the baby? Searching here I just come up with "talk to Elise", but Elise doesn't give aid in any form and kicks me out if I sleep there. He just have all the generic lines.
You can only keep the baby if they're orks, goblins, meat demon and fishkind. The rest they disappear to be your new life when you die.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Also you need lots of nipple milk to keep those babies that I have mention or else they'll run away. And Elise is for aborting or selling your baby. You can put your babies in the bank if you want to preserve them.

Reactions: thehotness

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
is it possible, to unlock all skill trees, not just one? like maybe not with legit way, tinkering the files or something?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
is it possible, to unlock all skill trees, not just one? like maybe not with legit way, tinkering the files or something?
You could either input cheat commands or download the latest cheat mod on here to grant yourself a crapton of trait points and then later use them to get any skill you want. The caveat here is that the skills you can get are still ultimately determined by the personality you've chosen for Lona to take.

For instance, taking the Tough personality allows you take nearly every skill except proficiency with magical weapons and whatever skill 'Whore of Babylon' does. You can cheat however you want with the methods mentioned above but that's just how it is.

Not sure about 'tinkering with files' since I'm not that well-versed in that field. orz

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Can i edit SCU value? (my SCU=11 and i cant learn "from the shadow" trait, wtf)
Technically you can by editing the amount of trait points you have which in turn allows you do change SCU value. You can input this cheat taken from ZedTed's unofficial guide after pressing f10 to bring up the command console in-game to do so:

$game_player.actor.trait_point+=9999

ZackEr

Aug 6, 2016
Technically you can by editing the amount of trait points you have which in turn allows you do change SCU value. You can input this cheat taken from ZedTed's unofficial guide after pressing f10 to bring up the command console in-game to do so:
I need to decrease the value of the SCU to 10, I think I jumped over and the trait didn't unlock

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes