Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Oh my fuck the Nimpho path is hard. I literally dumped all my points in STA and tried it out for the funz, it is literal hell. Does anyone have a nympho path that works well? Apart from being a literal cum vampire that heals by killing people i'm not doing well, i get annoyed because i don't have enough WIS, SCU or SUR.

thehotness

Jan 17, 2021
Oh my fuck the Nimpho path is hard. I literally dumped all my points in STA and tried it out for the funz, it is literal hell. Does anyone have a nympho path that works well? Apart from being a literal cum vampire that heals by killing people i'm not doing well, i get annoyed because i don't have enough WIS, SCU or SUR.
It's difficult earlier on but make sure you get overkill and blood bath which will help you recoup food and stamina with kills.
At high levels (more than 45), the only thing that bothers you are things that cannot be juiced. You also need more than 35-40 in stamina to juice the fat and large orkind/fishkind and kill them.
The key is to distract them with a rock, sneak up and juice them. If they gang up on you it can be very difficult. If they start attacking you for real it can be dangerous too, just run away and hide if that happens, reset the AI and distract them.
If you have high weakness and high sexy you have a better chance of them standing there wanking off so you can use that opportunity to juice them.
Don't juice them with up and down keys, use the left and right keys and approach them in the X-axis so you use the oral route to juice. Avoid vaginal and anal juicing because that can make you orgasm and lose stamina. Oral juicing will also give you more food with semen.

Nympho path is very very hard on hardcore and hellmodes due to the addictions and confused state - it's doable but you continually have to manage your addiction states and avoid a confused state. At the highest levels of addictions (5x stack), you can last 1-2 min then you're screwed.

Reactions: Yukihirou

るlaze

Jun 21, 2020
I did 3 points in SCU, 15 in SUR to grab dark cauldron and trait that decreases dangerous encounter and increase will, and the rest CON. Took blood lust and bloody feast(I think, the leftmost lvl 40 trait) and all traits under nymphomaniac. Get pierce up to high hell(except face and nose one) to boost sexy and weak(this is key) and you are good to go.

Always wear clothes to not aggro townspeople but when in combat against juicable enemies, tear of all equipment and proceed to suck the life(literally) outta the horny fuckers wanking to you. Only use BJ with left or right input with juicing skill to get the juicy juicy 10+ food every juice. And to not risk damage to VG and anal(save those for when you are in a pinch). Keep Stam high, if manage correctly, you will always come out with a positive gain on Stam and food. And congrats you achieve "I am not stuck in here with THEM, they are stuck in here with ME" status. I have never felt safer in LonaRPG with this build. The only times I died is from traps and companions magic.

Some notable enemies,
Skeletons, run away, no good loot and no nutrition.
Female boars, leave them, no cum.
Male boars(they have tusk), use rock to distract and proceed with behind the back under leg maneuver. Profit.
Abominations, I haven't gotten there with this build yet, so not sure. Pretty sure some of them you can juice as well. Same with wolf's, not sure can juice or not, I just avoid them.

Also recommend mapping juicing ability on the same key/button as mouth sex atk. I couldn't count how many times I accidentally hit big enemies out of their orgasm daze.

0.5.9.1 patch made having Semen demon trait immune to cum addiction so no need to worry about being confuse anymore. Orgasm addiction is easily manage if you only juice with mouth. Unless there is other addictions I did know of.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackymkc

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I did 3 points in SCU, 15 in SUR to grab dark cauldron and trait that decreases dangerous encounter and increase will, and the rest CON. Took blood lust and bloody feast(I think, the leftmost lvl 40 trait) and all traits under nymphomaniac. Get pierce up to high hell(except face and nose one) to boost sexy and weak(this is key) and you are good to go.

Always wear clothes to not aggro townspeople but when in combat against juicable enemies, tear of all equipment and proceed to suck the life(literally) outta the horny fuckers wanking to you. Only use BJ with left or right input with juicing skill to get the juicy juicy 10+ food every juice. And to not risk damage to VG and anal(save those for when you are in a pinch). Keep Stam high, if manage correctly, you will always come out with a positive gain on Stam and food. And congrats you achieve "I am not stuck in here with THEM, they are stuck in here with ME" status. I have never felt safer in LonaRPG with this build. The only times I died is from traps and companions magic.

Some notable enemies,
Skeletons, run away, no good loot and no nutrition.
Female boars, leave them, no cum.
Male boars(they have tusk), use rock to distract and proceed with behind the back under leg maneuver. Profit.
Abominations, I haven't gotten there with this build yet, so not sure. Pretty sure some of them you can juice as well. Same with wolf's, not sure can juice or not, I just avoid them.

Also recommend mapping juicing ability on the same key/button as mouth sex atk. I couldn't count how many times I accidentally hit big enemies out of their orgasm daze.

0.5.9.1 patch made having Semen demon trait immune to cum addiction so no need to worry about being confuse anymore. Orgasm addiction is easily manage if you only juice with mouth. Unless there is other addictions I did know of.
I'm not taking any SUR, i just have 3 SCU and i'm putting the rest in CON only. It's a challenge basically, but i'm running out of food and money because of the addictions and lack of cauldron.

I'm still alive because Lona is a cum vampire in this path and i always take Omnivore and Cannibalism to eat Human meat stuff without suffering too much from it. I survinving using the cauldron at the refugees camp.

Took blood lust and bloody feast
It's difficult earlier on but make sure you get overkill and blood bath which will help you recoup food and stamina with kills.
This actually is news to me. I thought that taking Blood Lust was going to lower your sex attack dmg because i'm not putting points in my Combat dmg.

What's the interaction between blood lust and sex attack? Does the points in CON and traits that raise my sex attack still raise it's dmg with the blood lust trait?

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
What's the interaction between blood lust and sex attack? Does the points in CON and traits that raise my sex attack still raise it's dmg with the blood lust trait?
Please refer to this:
it doesn't "replace". It "adds" another type of damage(health) on the enemy.
the sex attack based on your sex_atk value and enemy's constitution, and takes effect on the enemy's stamina and arousal.
while having bloodlust adds an additional damage on enemy's health, merely based on your combat skill.

Nympho build should prioritize on Constitution, since it increases your sex_atk.
and even you dont have combat skill, it is Ok for Nympho build to pick Bloodlust since it adds stamina and saturation if you overkill enemy.

mostly i have both nympho and traps trait, let enemy takes damage on traps 1st, then use sex attack as last hit, if you cant juice till they go over fatigue or dead, they will turn to killer state

Reactions: Kodek

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
This is pure bullshit, I've tried this mission like 20 times already, cannot leave 'cuz Cocona don't follow me I read that I'm calling here whenever I interact with the leader but nothing happens and the goblins just killed me.

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Ok I give up until I find some help with this mission, Cocona doesn't follow me, she blocks her own path by summoning skeletons, I cannot kill the Orcs fast enough, this is just impossible for me in my walkthrough, I know this game is hard but this is just ridiculous.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Ok I give up until I find some help with this mission, Cocona doesn't follow me, she blocks her own path by summoning skeletons, I cannot kill the Orcs fast enough, this is just impossible for me in my walkthrough, I know this game is hard but this is just ridiculous.
Just rush and kill/stun the 4~ goblins in the ladder room as the battle starts then use the rally ability key hold function to direct Cocona to the exit. You can use the interact key (z) to push skelies out of the way if needed. It's really easy.

Reactions: Chetti

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Just rush and kill/stun the 4~ goblins in the ladder room as the battle starts then use the rally ability key hold function to direct Cocona to the exit. You can use the interact key (z) to push skelies out of the way if needed. It's really easy.
Thank you, really thank you for trying to help but no is not easy, I'm level 24, grind a lot in the tutorial yet I do like 1 damage to the goblins at the entrance, I tried to Juicer the Orcs but nothing happened, I obviously tried the rally skill but even Cocona get stuck between her own skeletons or she gets far away chasing an Orc... This is frustrating.

jackymkc

Aug 7, 2021
I'm not taking any SUR, i just have 3 SCU and i'm putting the rest in CON only. It's a challenge basically, but i'm running out of food and money because of the addictions and lack of cauldron.

I'm still alive because Lona is a cum vampire in this path and i always take Omnivore and Cannibalism to eat Human meat stuff without suffering too much from it. I survinving using the cauldron at the refugees camp.

This actually is news to me. I thought that taking Blood Lust was going to lower your sex attack dmg because i'm not putting points in my Combat dmg.

you got something wrong, bloob lust do not lower yr sex attack
in fact CON increase Lona's yellow damage which depends on her current Stamina and how damaged her cunt and ass

blood lust make her cause RED damage, which depends on combat skill, so if you go physical builds you can also kill the males who rape Lona in sex fight, by red damages.

jackymkc

Aug 7, 2021
use a shield to block the little path and the skeletons can kill all the goblins.

lol5535

Apr 30, 2018
HOW THE FRAK DO I DROP STUFF ON THE GROUND???????? I'M SO OVERLOADED AND IT SAYS PRESS "SP" KEY TO DROP SO WTF IS "SP"? I TRIED EVERY KEY ON MY KEYBOARD.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes