MerpADerp

Feb 6, 2018
Looking for a way to be able to equip armor/weapons as true deepone lona (seawitch lona). I've lowered the weak and sexy stat boost that you get from transforming into seawitch lona so that you dont get attacked by everyone all the time, but sadly you still cant talk to anyone while in that form for some reason. Anyone know where the code is to make changes to these things?
There's an entire .rb file titled "LonaIsTrueDeepOne" in the files. Perhaps that could be of use to you.

Although another thing is that in several conversations, the game checks whether or not Lona is a Seawitch. I'm unsure if deleting those lines will result in consequences or not.

MerpADerp

Feb 6, 2018
Looking for a way to be able to equip armor/weapons as true deepone lona (seawitch lona). I've lowered the weak and sexy stat boost that you get from transforming into seawitch lona so that you dont get attacked by everyone all the time, but sadly you still cant talk to anyone while in that form for some reason. Anyone know where the code is to make changes to these things?
And as for allowing Lona to equip things. You can remove all the sealed attributes from the state through Rpg maker.

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
Is it normal that when you work at the tavern people steal your shit?No only that,if i try to get them back,i get the shit beaten out of me by either the people around or the the fucking cow of an owner for no reason...is that supposed to happen?

Edit:anyone know if something happen if you wait to the people in the sewer cave at the begining (like some type of timed mission shit where they die if you dont do it earlie or something)?I know you can rescue people but im not sure if it matter WHEN i try to do the saving.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.6.2.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As 0.6.2.1 is a full build, I'm hesitant to share links. Were it simply a patch, there wouldn't be an issue.
As usual, I would prefer it it the official link were used. Mirrors provided for people that have whatever issues with MEGA.

If you like the game, please support Eccma417 on either or !

N.B. ZzZz encrypt the filename as well so don't worry when you see something other than "LonaRPG.Beta.0.6.2.0" downloading from there.

Aug 7, 2019
-*added, npc:OgreSlaveMaster(in data, not in game yet)

Found that in the patch notes for 6.0.0, is it in as of 6.2.0? Haven't updated for a few versions so curious as to how much new content is in

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Wow new feature inside the 6.2, ptsd nightmare and look like the early term to make your own gunpowder to craft explosives ? this is going to be awesome.

devidevil

Nov 16, 2021
Is it possible to restart a quest or edit a save file to redo it? Just realized you need all the notes to properly finish the necromancer quest and I lost the save file before that.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Is it possible to restart a quest or edit a save file to redo it? Just realized you need all the notes to properly finish the necromancer quest and I lost the save file before that.
Did you check your auto save in your save ? try loading from that one hope it saves prior before entering the crypt.

devidevil

Nov 16, 2021
Did you check your auto save in your save ? try loading from that one hope it saves prior before entering the crypt.
It is many hours of gameplay later so there is no chance for that unfortunately. Might just wait for a couple more updates and do a new run. Kind of frustrating but what can you do, eh

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
LonaRPG.Beta.0.6.2.0

As 0.6.2.1 is a full build, I'm hesitant to share links. Were it simply a patch, there wouldn't be an issue.
As usual, I would prefer it it the official link were used. Mirrors provided for people that have whatever issues with MEGA.

N.B. ZzZz encrypt the filename as well so don't worry when you see something other than "LonaRPG.Beta.0.6.2.0" downloading from there.
Thanks for the update, I did not know that it was you who published it, I'm sorry if it sounds like someone who asked or claimed the update of the game, I was simply looking for how to fix an error that makes a part of the game unplayable and I got on the official page of the game and I saw the update, which mentions that they have fixed it in that patch

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Okay I come up with a weird event, in the latest version, the mc was captured by the slavers then was sold off.. then after that I have no idea how to 'work' the main character to get money, I can talk to passerby to get them to barter but I can't barter anything.. is there a place where I can click for the mc to start working ?

Also as I walk downward too far as the mc declared as a runaway slave.. and got beat up , after the beatings then the mc goes to sleep then wake up with a minus health.. then afterward the thug with the knife order my character to be fed stamina potion. So that take care the stamina but after that the MC suffer violent death as due to negative health.. as in she blow up to pieces..

I have no idea if this supposed to be like that ? Shouldn't the minus health registered during when she got beat and the mc died then ? not after going all the way from sleeping, then waking up then die.. it is like delayed death not registering till after morning.

So in chronological order,
-got beatup when walking to far then fall unconcious
-was taken near the place where the slave sleeps to get beat up, got beat up yet again.. as this time the health goes minus then fall unconcious
- wake up inside the warehouse/shed crawling around.. decide to go to sleep thinking that this will recover the health, also yeah the food status is zero.
- morning comes, the mc wakes up and being fed the potion, then the mc suffers violent death due to minus health.

I just find this odd and want to report this, it is something minor not game breaking but I thought worth mentioning.

Edit :

Okay I found another bug, if I choose the traits nymphomaniac , prostitute, exhibitionist, and succubuss, right when I put the juicing skill to the skill set button, I set it at W button and the game crashes.. Does anyone else have this bug ? or is it just me ?

Last edited:

anon_dudeman

Nov 16, 2021
LonaRPG.Beta.0.6.2.0

Thanks for that (y)
The "pose1-2, pose5 body XY error" error that gets patched in 0.6.2.1 bothers me, but I fully understand your decision to not share it. However, I think I found the problem and will provide it here as it was fixed by me manually as I luckily still have the working pictures from a previous version.

standing picture error fix for 0.6.2.0:
Copy the two attached pictures and replace those in your LonaRPG\Graphics\Portrait\Lona folder.
I just tested it and am playing more now. It seems to fix it, but no guarantee.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes