Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for the update, I did not know that it was you who published it, I'm sorry if it sounds like someone who asked or claimed the update of the game, I was simply looking for how to fix an error that makes a part of the game unplayable and I got on the official page of the game and I saw the update, which mentions that they have fixed it in that patch
No harm done. I wasn't actually upset, just tired. I get snarky like that when I'm actually in need of sleep.

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
Is there a mod so she doesn't look like she rolled in mud for five hours the millisecond she touches the ground or a penis?

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
So after completing all the missions as virgin Lona and dabbling in a new game as whore Lona I kinda want there to be more for options for Lona to join an organization for example what if she becomes a "Choir Girl" for the church or to fully join that tribal place as a hunter also the option for bigger breasts.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Error report, when lona is wounded then get 'graped' at certain pose the mouth is missing.
"I have no mouth and I must scream" comes to mind. image_2021-11-17_160702.png

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
Can u update it to new version or no?

FluffyMephit

Mar 13, 2021
Can u update it to new version or no?
None of the cheats so far have needed to be updated. They're all perfectly compatible across versions unless ecma decides to overhaul the game. Unless 6.2.0 somehow broke it.
The only thing wrong with it right now is that the summon menu is hella outdated and janky, but that's not something the modscript author can do anything about I don't believe, since it's an internal thing (From what I can tell)

On an unrelated note, is there a list, or a way to view a list in the files, of State IDs and NPC/monster IDs, and a way to spawn NPCs and Monsters with the console?

darkprizm

Oct 14, 2018
The only thing wrong with it right now is that the summon menu is hella outdated and janky, but that's not something the modscript author can do anything about I don't believe, since it's an internal thing (From what I can tell)
The way that the summon menu is built, it cannot be outdated. It is janky though. But the menu itself is a reflection to how the developer has organized the objects in the game itself. The code that populates that menu simply pulls the objects from $data_monster_lib and groups them by the prefix used in the ID.

If you want to summon manually, the summon command used in the cheat menu is:
$game_map.summon_event(name, $game_player.x, $game_player.y)

Reactions: Tektaara

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
Can someone put video how to do juice atk?? i try ambush too but cant work and allways get hits and ended with gangbang

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
What do people think of the doom fort dancing job? Is it good? Wouldn't it be better if you could earn MORE money with LESS work? Here's a simple little tip for ya, masturbate the very moment just before starting while facing the table. When you do it right you will know immediately, so be ready with your finger to immediately start the job once control returns to you.

There is still time to change equipment and/or consome potions and stuff if you want to, but you gotta be quick. If you're in combat you cannot start the job anymore so you gotta start it before that happens.

Yes, that's all. And yes, they will start attacking you but they were gonna do that anyway at the end of the job. Once you started you must still say yes to standing on the table and yes to dancing, but you don't have to let them touch anymore and doing so at this point will only waste stamina and clutter up the record.

Any basic need option will do, but masturbation causes sage mode which increases sexy by 50 and the reward is based purely on sexy. The best option is probably the one that costs the least amount of stamina, but in my case masturbation doesn't cost a fucking thing. Lona only masturbates until her arousal exceeds her willpower, and since arousal is already greater she will immediately stop and there won't be any orgasm either since I got the g-spot removal mod from Elise. Also I modded the game to make Lona automatically put her pants back on when done so that I don't have to do it myself. As a result, Lona will only briefly flash her bottom and nothing else when choosing this option.

View attachment 1483202

Demonstration:
View attachment 1483187

Explanation:

There are more ways to get this (de)buff, such as getting seen performing any basic needs action and letting these guys grope Lona during the dancing job. Performing basic needs in public (people watching Lona fap) gives 10 of these (de)buffs, which is already the highest it can stack. This is why normally you get more money by letting them touch, but not when preceeded by an act of exhibitionism.

Edit: By the way, these (de)buffs also lower SCU by a whopping 5 each, so don't bother sneaking because you'll be just as easy to see as if you were sprinting. Probably not a good idea to start a burgling spree either, but a weak of 150 or more will enable begging from houses.
simply question, what we get after do prostitution, a pouch with number??? i already check tp n coin, it doesnt added

Nikaydo

Sep 9, 2020
1637174057163.png
У меня эта ошибка вспыхнула, когда я убил одного из оркоидов в квесте с Алисой.

wotano

Jul 27, 2017
hi guys, I have a funny problem with 6.2 when I load a backup of 6.1 all the texts go into Chinese, when I start from scratch the game is in English, but as soon as I take an old backup that is goes into Chinese, while in the option menu it is in English ...

I tried a full reinstall and nothing changes. and the reg edit files to .
thx
superb game by the way.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes