skulliona

Jul 4, 2021
What's your morality at? If it's really low, usually friendly npcs will aggro you on sight. Only fast way to change that is to buy a fake ID paper from the backstreets conman (marketlike tile to the northwest) to reset your morality to 50. Other than that, if you are wearing items that lower morality(ie tribal paint, filthy staff)... take them off when you're in towns.

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
What's your morality at? If it's really low, usually friendly npcs will aggro you on sight. Only fast way to change that is to buy a fake ID paper from the backstreets conman (marketlike tile to the northwest) to reset your morality to 50. Other than that, if you are wearing items that lower morality(ie tribal paint, filthy staff)... take them off when you're in towns.
okay, yeah morality is at 1

EDIT: noo wait Morality is at 59

Last edited:

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
i kinda come along with all the small quality of live problems but now i have a problem - i am in the fishmen country and every thing is chinese XD will it be or is there a complete translation ?

q5576685

Nov 25, 2021
So judging by the above comments, this game is basically a necro?
How much content is there in this particular version?

skulliona

Jul 4, 2021
i kinda come along with all the small quality of live problems but now i have a problem - i am in the fishmen country and every thing is chinese XD will it be or is there a complete translation ?
On page 527, there's an English patch that works for the most current version of LonaRPG... just be sure to use a translation patch with the same version of the game so it wouldn't cause any issues.

skulliona

Jul 4, 2021
Quick question: Does the abomination totem spawn only in abomination lair chests or is it a low chance in any chest? I've read some posts about it before and I kinda wanna try running it. Whoever can answer, thankies <3 ^w^

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
Quick question: Does the abomination totem spawn only in abomination lair chests or is it a low chance in any chest? I've read some posts about it before and I kinda wanna try running it. Whoever can answer, thankies <3 ^w^
complete missions and you get a lot of totems

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
On page 527, there's an English patch that works for the most current version of LonaRPG... just be sure to use a translation patch with the same version of the game so it wouldn't cause any issues.
i am on version 0.6.2.0 what is the most current version ? bcuz the patch is for .2.1

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
So how come Lona's bank account has not been frozen yet, you would think that Milo would be aware of Lona's involvement in disrupting the slave trade and would do so, this would also result in a very tangible cost for choosing Cecily over Milo without access to the bank Lona is deprived of a place to store her goods and the optimal place to exchange goods for money.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
So how come Lona's bank account has not been frozen yet, you would think that Milo would be aware of Lona's involvement in disrupting the slave trade and would do so, this would also result in a very tangible cost for choosing Cecily over Milo without access to the bank Lona is deprived of a place to store her goods and the optimal place to exchange goods for money.
Because the condition state of the banking health system it's already at the knife's edge, as most people there are 'witdrawing' their money and wealth out of noer if you ask the people around the bank that is their response, while true that lona is 'jeopardizing' but again as milo would put it 'little bug' as everything that she and cecily does is a small nuissance not going to bother with the grand plans of things added to the mix is that cecily is one of the nobles of clan that is reputable that are known for fighters, nobles have wealth and influences that can't be just ignored I am guessing that some of this influence needed to maintain and train the group trainned highly skilled soldiers just to keep the enemy at bay and the noble sections secured.

Now if the bank start to crack down and freeze assets, rumor is going to spread, panic even more.. as 'anyone' that is considered hindering or obstructing will get their money or assets frozen, thus will cut short their dealings with the banks and deal with the black market instead or competitor out of noer continent thus in long term will damage the bank's health systems even greater.

That is my guess on why it happen on why it is the way it is,

but yeah it is a good idea, maybe someone can create a mod that will fire up a flag once the certain mission is done and lona would be not allowed to withdraw any assets and even when lona died denied the assests when they do a rebirth ? Pretty harsh.. indeed.. maybe for higher difficulties ?

Benvict

Nov 11, 2018
In the beginning, it's best to avoid trying to fight the ambushes, best thing to do is do approach and then run to an exit. Use hide first if not confident with kiting. Just keep at least 20-30 stamina/have stamina potions on world map so you can escape successfully. Lona wasn't born to fight a horde of enemies at once.
Actually, I've been playing for 5 hours or so without cheats and yeah it's okay and pretty grindy and btw thanks for the tips

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
Guys i have a question, i help 2 sex sleves in orc cave, sewer. but i didnt get anything? are we just bring them to up mouth cave?So the result is same with or without help the girls?

This connect with collect 10 orc ears quest, i only got 1 large n 5 small coins +1moral. i should get 2 large coins

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
I don't understand when to switch sides with this quest - on my first save i have taken the quest to kill this one guy and traveled to the quest location where i saw grey rat talking to em but i didn't killed the target but instead went back to town...

on my second save i have not yet accepted the quest to kill this guy but i still don't know how to side with him instead. and i am far from being able to kill him.

any hints ?

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
I don't understand when to switch sides with this quest - on my first save i have taken the quest to kill this one guy and traveled to the quest location where i saw grey rat talking to em but i didn't killed the target but instead went back to town...

on my second save i have not yet accepted the quest to kill this guy but i still don't know how to side with him instead. and i am far from being able to kill him.

any hints ?
Get a high enough wisdom score 15 I think to chat with him or reload to when you didn't accept the quest then go to doom fortress and meet the guy at the inn do all of his quests in order to get a dialogue action to avoid a fight.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes