lobeh90035

Jul 16, 2021
wait?What do you mean all five captive?Im pretty sure that there is live 2 that you can save and the orgy party cant be saved (acording to what i read at least.)
You can save them, it's just hard to kill all goblins without causing any collateral damage. I wouldn't bother until NG+ (rebirth) personally

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
You can save them, it's just hard to kill all goblins without causing any collateral damage. I wouldn't bother until NG+ (rebirth) personally
Well shit,im on doom mode so that aint gonna happen.Gotta stock up mines and ask goblin slayer and indiana jones to help

skulliona

Jul 4, 2021
Wish you luck on that doom mode run to save those girls, already hard enough to do on hell, can’t imagine how doom is gonna play out

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
Well oof,anyone as a guide to save all 5 girl on the caravan mission?I cant seem to lure them away with rock,they like fucking them way too much.

skulliona

Jul 4, 2021
risky and will end up with reinforcement timer, but you can melee them once so they aggro and chase you, then pick them off one by one with ur companions. dunno if the ogre is worth that battle tho. tbh you should try experimenting on hell mode different methods...

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
risky and will end up with reinforcement timer, but you can melee them once so they aggro and chase you, then pick them off one by one with ur companions. dunno if the ogre is worth that battle tho. tbh you should try experimenting on hell mode different methods...
Problem is that they can fuck em to death and i kinda need to act fast.The compagnion seem to agro each other so im not too sure abouth them anymore.

Benvict

Nov 11, 2018
this might be a dumb question but how do i use the cheat again? tbh the game is too hard for me but its fine as long as i can access the cheats :whistle:

lobeh90035

Jul 16, 2021
Well oof,anyone as a guide to save all 5 girl on the caravan mission?I cant seem to lure them away with rock,they like fucking them way too much.
I'm playing on normal difficulty so I don't know if this applies to other modes, but those goblins don't aggro until you hit them, and sometimes won't even aggro when you do hit them. So you can hit them to lure them to your companions one by one

Begogo8786

Mar 19, 2018
this might be a dumb question but how do i use the cheat again? tbh the game is too hard for me but its fine as long as i can access the cheats :whistle:
If you give it some time and you learn the mechanics this game actually becomes a bit too easy on the first difficulty.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Shoot them with the musket, that will get their attention. If you still need a plan after that I suggest placing a frag mine in their path and backing off as they come to chase you.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
I don't think anything beats this for something you can do immediately, though.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-2-0-eccma417.49993/page-592#post-6931982

where I quickly clear said place at level 1 (0 trait point spent) with nothing but the starting equipment and a single piece of rag that I picked up from Noer street on my way there.
Lots of time will pass if you loot the docks warehouse while birthing an heir, which is always the first thing I'd do when starting from level 1, rendering the nerf entirely ineffective. The rebirth will give you a new ID (1 gold), and loan status will be reset as well (2 gold 3 big coper), easy cecily quest (1 gold) and goblin research quest (6 big copper) become available again. Paired with the incoming buffs to childbirth this might even feel like cheating. LonaRPG? More like Loan-A-RPG, amirite?

The enemies in the fishcave, except for a few babies near the women, are underwater and won't come out unless you run into them, so if you're careful enough you can avoid all combat and only need to club some babies to death. Bring a lantern so you can watch where you're going. If you fail to be careful and can't win a fight there's still the option to sprint and abandon the women, whom they are most likely to chase anyway. The chest and fishpiles are still lootable, and as long as you don't let yourself get trapped the puzzle is still solvable.

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
May I ask if there is a way to keep the winning ticket at the gladiator arena when you first visit it? Do you require the tough personality to say that this is your ticket now or do I need to be level 50 or so? XD
Note that wisdom_trait means it has to be 12 trait points allocated to wisdom, glasses won't be of help. how to keep ticket.png

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
Shoot them with the musket, that will get their attention. If you still need a plan after that I suggest placing a frag mine in their path and backing off as they come to chase you.
...arent you forgeting something here?Im pretty sure you need to at least be level 15 to equip the darn thing right?

jigs01

Oct 20, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-2-0-eccma417.49993/page-592#post-6931982

Lots of time will pass if you loot the docks warehouse while birthing an heir, which is always the first thing I'd do when starting from level 1, rendering the nerf entirely ineffective. The rebirth will give you a new ID (1 gold), and loan status will be reset as well (2 gold 3 big coper), easy cecily quest (1 gold) and goblin research quest (6 big copper) become available again. Paired with the incoming buffs to childbirth this might even feel like cheating. LonaRPG? More like Loan-A-RPG, amirite?

The enemies in the fishcave, except for a few babies near the women, are underwater and won't come out unless you run into them, so if you're careful enough you can avoid all combat and only need to club some babies to death. Bring a lantern so you can watch where you're going. If you fail to be careful and can't win a fight there's still the option to sprint and abandon the women, whom they are most likely to chase anyway. The chest and fishpiles are still lootable, and as long as you don't let yourself get trapped the puzzle is still solvable.
I meant, like, as a clueless new player who doesn't at all have the knowledge or confidence to do better, I didn't think much beats the simplicity and safety of farming field bunnies for food/cash.

Definitely there are more profitable methods, once you're a little more comfortable with the gameplay and mechanics. For bunny farming though, you don't even have to be careful. Every encounter event is in a wide-open field, just approach and casually walk away, continue hunting wabbits.

Kaapalkeens

Feb 5, 2018
Weird question to ask, but, is the game finished yet? I played the ~0.5.1 version and was kind of dissapointed to know main part isnt finished yet.
(Stupid to ask, but I still dare to)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes