lobeh90035

Jul 16, 2021
I've finished all board quests except for "Hunt the cock tribe" and seemingly most non-board quests, including the sea witch one and stealing accounting papers for Cecile and GR. Is that the end of the plot for now or am I missing something? Coastal fortress doesn't seem to have any quests.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I've finished all board quests except for "Hunt the cock tribe" and seemingly most non-board quests, including the sea witch one and stealing accounting papers for Cecile and GR. Is that the end of the plot for now or am I missing something? Coastal fortress doesn't seem to have any quests.
Did you finish the quest when there is a branch when milo invited you and give you a choice to assassinate adam or not ?
Also did you finish the all quest at doom fort ?
Did you talk to the soldier in the doom fort in the barracks , the one that is called 'green beret' that he ask you to send a letter to his girlfriend in noer ?
Did you check out the swamp outpot to get the quest to rescue the woman from the fishcave ?
Did you reach a place called 'Hope' ? Also have you done all the quests in the place called 'Hope' ?
Did you check in the refugee place near the church of the saints, and get a quest to find the boy called timmy ?
Did you finishes and help out Elise (the boy that run the medical services in noer) in all of his quests ?

Thinking on the top of my heads on the quests that people easily miss that I can remember from the last time, didn't know if there are any new ones since I haven't gone far with the 6.2 version.

lobeh90035

Jul 16, 2021
Did you finish the quest when there is a branch when milo invited you and give you a choice to assassinate adam or not ?
Also did you finish the all quest at doom fort ?
Did you talk to the soldier in the doom fort in the barracks , the one that is called 'green beret' that he ask you to send a letter to his girlfriend in noer ?
Did you check out the swamp outpot to get the quest to rescue the woman from the fishcave ?
Did you reach a place called 'Hope' ? Also have you done all the quests in the place called 'Hope' ?
Did you check in the refugee place near the church of the saints, and get a quest to find the boy called timmy ?
Did you finishes and help out Elise (the boy that run the medical services in noer) in all of his quests ?

Thinking on the top of my heads on the quests that people easily miss that I can remember from the last time, didn't know if there are any new ones since I haven't gone far with the 6.2 version.
Finished everything but the hope place, where is it? I'm assuming Elise's quest line ends at the deep one kid, at least judging by the achievements
Nevermind, it's in the upper right corner of the map

Last edited:

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
Guys, I obtain a hunter boots I believe its from the hunter set equipment and I try to find all set however I been searching google any related & end in disappointed it doesn't gave me any answer mention about the hunter set maybe is in these 601 page have the answer... Can anyone help me out or kindly tag me with the equipment set? I'm appreciated.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Guys, I obtain a hunter boots I believe its from the hunter set equipment and I try to find all set however I been searching google any related & end in disappointed it doesn't gave me any answer mention about the hunter set maybe is in these 601 page have the answer... Can anyone help me out or kindly tag me with the equipment set? I'm appreciated.
You can buy full set on the fish island, take care you have enough money for the return trip as well.

Reactions: Vincent654

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Bro, why ur scene not open yet? Where can i buy gold loincloth?
do wearing glases has effect n why it cost 4k not 2k, is that cause by different version?

I think i give up, cheat mode ooon LoL
gold loincloth is in the oriental market north of the guild bar

Reactions: Jhon789

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
Can someone tell me if your allie npc eventualy scale up to you as you progress?I mean they already get demolished sometime at like level 1-2 danger so i cant imagine when its like 99.Also is there a way to lower the treat level by doing mission or something or is it just going to ramp up to inhuman degree?

slashere

Aug 6, 2020
Can someone tell me if your allie npc eventualy scale up to you as you progress?I mean they already get demolished sometime at like level 1-2 danger so i cant imagine when its like 99.Also is there a way to lower the treat level by doing mission or something or is it just going to ramp up to inhuman degree?
I don't know if npc scale, i doesn't seems thoug, but i know that if you have the preacher event(it's a overmap event) you can reduce the treat level by 10 at most but you'll need to pay.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
btw where should i sell virginity with highst price? someone told in the previous page to sell to fishman who sell armory, but theres no prostitute option, even sexiness 75

n where can i buy 2000 glases? it cost 4000. different version diferent price?
thanks before
I'm sorry, I got the weak value wrong. You need <25 weak to interact.
He should be right next to where you buy ship tickets.
And if it's only for the money I recommended NOT to bother with prostitution, not even to sell Lona's virginity. You are only wasting your time and valuable trait point. If you like it however, after all this is a hentai game, then go and prostitute as much as you desire.

fishkindweaponry.png

Btw glasses are 4k, there is no other price anywhere. I don't know where you saw 2k, but it may have been the selling value.

Reactions: Jhon789

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
I don't know if npc scale, i doesn't seems thoug, but i know that if you have the preacher event(it's a overmap event) you can reduce the treat level by 10 at most but you'll need to pay.
Wait,you mean to tell me preacher arent just lunatic rapist and arent all evil and shit?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
For people who want Lona to have big boobies...
View attachment 1510960
Don't trust that troll, period. I'm asian as well. Lmao, Eccma.
In case you don't get how he's trolling, think about this for a bit, had he had not liked big booba he would not have drawn Cecily as glorious as she is.
But still, he still insinued that big boop would not suit Lona, so yeah, no chance for C-cup Lona.

Last edited:

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
Don't trust that troll, period. I'm asian as well. Lmao, Eccma.
In case you don't get how he's trolling, think about this for a bit, had he had not liked big booba he would not have drawn Cecily as glorious as she is.
But still, he still insinued that big boop would not suit Lona, so yeah, no chance for C-cup Lona.
I mean,if there wasnt a single big breasted girl in his game,it would stick out like a sore thumb.Just because you have preference doesnt mean everything else is not allowed to exist.Im petty sure he meant MC specificaly to be on the small breast/flat is justice side.Also on another note,there is at least 1 mission/event in the game that SPECIFICALY mention MC being flat in cutscene,so canonicaly she gotta be kinda flat...TLDR,i dont think he was trolling there.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes