Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
KYAAAAH maxes the danger for faster level ups be sure to have a good save before choosing that option

more monsters will appear ,you will lose stamina upon entry I find it best to use this in the rain forest use cloak hide and sleep in the grass to rebuild strength before sneaking up and taking out the monsters ...best to get them separated so you can make the kill with out the others being alerted ....think ninja more than leroy jenkins and you might make it out alive ...in any case have a good save if it doesn't work out in your favor

the rain forest is good for money and food if you have the foraging skills find 50 to 100 of the plants from the first quest kill pigs for raw meat live on the bananas tomatoes grapes and berries you can even cut down the trees and sell the wood you find there too when you had enough go to the market when you sell your plants and raw meat and other loot you make a lot of money for little effort and level up along the way ...

tip for quick food restoration ...buy up the good soup at the bar and keep it with you its better than the smoked meat . the cheese is also good for a quick pick up

orkind semen is worth 5 food ....human semen is worth 2 food

the good soup will fill your belly faster ....but save it for emergencies , berries grapes tomatoes and bananas are all worth around 5 food ...but they are free to forage out and therefore better to eat them and save your soup for the lean times or before battles

when it comes to the market or the prostitution job remember to cash in your trade points as much as possible before leaving the area or you will lose money ..

in the daylight use a shield in the night use a lantern ...

watch the pigs they will attack you at random or even attack and kill each other ...if you catch them fighting wait until the battle is almost over both pigs will be weak and make easy kills plus they are too busy killing each other to worry about you gutting them

yes mining the rain forest can get a bit boring but its the fastest way to make easy cash ... once the bank is full you can do other things with out fear of starvation ...

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
KYAAAAH maxes the danger for faster level ups be sure to have a good save before choosing that option
What happened here was: take step -> vomit -> -100 sta -> undead encounter -> approach -> instant game over

Normally when you step and hit -100 stamina you get a rest, and no encounter, but in this case the step got my stamina very close to -100 (around 97 or so I think) and an undead encounter occurred, but not before Lona had to throw up her last remaining stamina due to stage 2 pregnancy. When you pass out during encounter a rapeloop begins, but instead of pussy undead will eat brains. Basically a certain doom scenario captitioned "What should I do?" which I found very appropriate and funny.

I reported it to the dev but he was like "not bug, suck it", because no mercy for players like me who hate the inventory weight limit I guess. But I already found a solution to this, simply by using kyaa instead of approach to set stamina to -99. With weight_encumbered you're not quite out of the woods just yet, but at least it gives a chance to open the menu or use rest. (Eccma balls, eccma417!)

Hmm? What effect does danger level have on exp?
None, at least none directly. High danger level causes this to happen when you sleep or pass out in the map.

danger level.png

By using "Remove tracks" a few times (depending on sur) until "Observe" says it's safe you can enter the map and rest in there without this occurring.

This is something you might only want/need to do on Doom difficulty.

when it comes to the market or the prostitution job remember to cash in your trade points as much as possible before
This happens automatically, leaving you with a remainder of no more than 199 TP.

yes mining the rain forest can get a bit boring but its the fastest way to make easy cash ... once the bank is full you can do other things with out fear of starvation ...
making money in lonarpg.png

Random loot is by far the most profitable, if you want to grind woods at least grind abomination woods where you can find up to 18 Mutated Mushrooms each time you enter which you can sell for around half a gold depending on wisdom. Not bad at all actually, but still much slower than random loot.

There is also the fishcave east of pirate castle, which I recommend if you're also looking for somewhat decent exp as well as way to increase morality. You don't have to take food with you while there if you have the cauldron since you get 2-3 piles of fish + more fish in the water every time you enter. You don't even have to take that many wooden clubs with you since there's a very good random loot chest (as the main course) from which you might loot more wooden clubs.

I bet most people will like this place until they get sick and tired of the puzzle which has to be done every time to enter and exit the place.

There's another way of grinding money that has recently become more interesting due to the change to stealing from houses, but it involves homicide and cannibalism which Timid cannot get. As I have no idea myself whether the killing speed of melee is good enough to make it worthwhile people are gonna have to try this out for themselves. (Tip: you will find more houses per map by entering house tiles, so don't enter a street tile)

Actually there's still even another way of getting money that can be done in parallel, but it's a little cheesy (heheh, get it?) and you're gonna need either a Hyperbolic Timechamber Hypersonic Lion Tamer Room of Spirit and Time Room of Infinite Bullshit with a monk's patience, (maybe) a really fucking fast computer that can handle lots of frameskip or just two of my mods (which are easy to find on discord).

I think I already explained this in a previous post, but in a nutshell:

-be overweight (much faster)
-have breast mod A and 10 stacks of womb seedbed
-sprint through mountains and/or woods
-make sure you have enough stamina and milk breasts preferably at 0 sat
-optional: get g-spot removal mod from elise if you pass out due to orgasm (orgasms are good exp in this game)

milksplash count.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

BoinBoinBoin

Jul 8, 2019
Does anyone know what causes the standing portrait with clothes/piercings/etc. to misalign? Wearables aren't correctly displaying (misaligned) on her standing portrait. Help?

It has happened to me and I can't seem to fix it.
Same problem for me. Standing portrait completely borked.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Reporting a non game breaking bug,

Survive 1 day in "hell mode" ! Achievement only counts if you turn on "Doom Mode" Since day 1. I think there is an error in the wording.

And there is quite a few about the hell mode achievement needed to turn on the "Doom Mode" since day one.

Reactions: WorkerB4

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
May I ask if there is a way to keep the winning ticket at the gladiator arena when you first visit it? Do you require the tough personality to say that this is your ticket now or do I need to be level 50 or so? XD

skulliona

Jul 4, 2021
Is there any reason to keep the north church head priest alive if you’ve already done the tower clear and cocona rescue quests?

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Is there any reason to keep the north church head priest alive if you’ve already done the tower clear and cocona rescue quests?
Doesn't he disappear by the time you're on Cocona's quest? Do you still have a chance after that?

Still, good question. I mind adding a little more homicide to my planning next NG+.

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
But quite realistic.
Dont try to point out thing are ''realistic'' in a game with a fuckton of thing that DEFINITIVELY ARENT.Beside,considering what some other consumable do in the game,why would this one,who is worth a abouth 10000 be ''realistic'' in what it does?Anyway,im sorry i might sound a bit pissy but i have seen a lot of game that where praised for ''realism'' before even if it was to the detriment of the game fun.They took out ''the realistic/unrealistic but usefull to the player'' and instead focused on what real life thing ( and supernartural power/monster)could fuck with the player more instead,or in short ''selective realism''.I wont give any name but just keep in mind that being realistic doesnt mean its a good or a bad thing and realy doesnt mean much if you constantly do thing that arent realistic at all.

Reactions: Chronos Alpha-Omega

Uptime Lurker

Jul 29, 2018
Dont try to point out thing are ''realistic'' in a game with a fuckton of thing that DEFINITIVELY ARENT.
I find expensive yet useless in-game luxury good both realistic and funny. This game world is not supposed to be spinning around the protagonist, it supposed to be cold, unforgiving and whatever. So this golden piss in not for you, sorry.

Reactions: Avron64

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
This game world is not supposed to be spinning around the protagonist, it supposed to be cold, unforgiving and whatever. So this golden piss in not for you, sorry.
Just because is isnt ''spining around the protag'' doesnt mean that you cant give this item a reason to be.You could make it so its a ''super rare and healty item'' that only the rich can get and that could translate in game as,idk,full satiaty,bonus health,something along the line.If its a dark and gritty world,how would people get enough money to spare to buy that useless garbage anyway?At least give them a reason to do so.

Edit: heck,you could at least give some type of moral/happiness type of stack for drinking this,idk.

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
On another subject,how does one even get the whole ''think lona think achievement?'' Seem pretty fucking hard if its the first quest caravan

lobeh90035

Jul 16, 2021
On another subject,how does one even get the whole ''think lona think achievement?'' Seem pretty fucking hard if its the first quest caravan
It's for a different caravan that has a single survivor, way to the east. The first caravan has a different achievement for saving all 5 captives

Uptime Lurker

Jul 29, 2018
If its a dark and gritty world,how would people get enough money to spare to buy that useless garbage anyway?At least give them a reason to do so.
Edit: heck,you could at least give some type of moral/happiness type of stack for drinking this,idk.
The world I see around is dark and gritty enough to have one people dying on streets while others spending money for garbage. And same as in real world in game you can take a loan or sell your kidney ID papers to get significant sum of money now. I'm not sure about pricing since I'm novice player but one or two gold coins should be enough. Apparently I don't know anything about that drink being useful or at least tasty besides advertising.

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
It's for a different caravan that has a single survivor, way to the east. The first caravan has a different achievement for saving all 5 captives
wait?What do you mean all five captive?Im pretty sure that there is live 2 that you can save and the orgy party cant be saved (acording to what i read at least.)

jigs01

Oct 20, 2021
I found farming bunnies in a farmland tile just a few steps north of the city to be faster, safer, and more profitable, as well as something that can be done immediately on the start of a fresh new game.

Wide open space to flee all encounters without issues, ridiculous amounts of raw meat from enemies that don't even actually fight back and die easily in one or two hits.

You don't even need dark caudron skill, as doing this a bunch will inevitably lead to a lot of refugee camp events to spawn near you, and they always have a cauldron for cooking. Just have a single stick onhand to batch cook your smoked meats, bank it, return and repeat.

There are much better ways to farm food and profits as you learn the game and get stronger though, apparently. I don't think anything beats this for something you can do immediately, though. I gave more details about it in a previous post.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes