gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
"most of everybody" doesn't mean you and you alone.
Perhaps I was a little antagonistic but you have to know just how many times we've talked about the TP system and how member such-and-such would "do it better".
Sorry I lumped you in with such a group but even though I didn't make this game, I-don't-know-how-many posts about the same thing just irk me to an unreasonable degree. That and posts along the lines of "Can we get a big boob Lona" I find ridiculous at this point.

I won't lie. The TP system did tick me off initially. If I can get used to it, I know you can too.
Thing is, LonaRPG isn't just a medieval survival RPG. There's an underlying threat about a world-ending evil thing slowly devouring the land and killing countless people. It'll eventually consume Noer, too. You can be am uber-hero, an amoral dick, something in between or just get the hell out of Dodge.
Its alright,i do know that you contributed a lot when it come to this game and on f95.I got used to it its just that i think it might need a little bit of work on it.Honestly,i got other thing to be frustrated abouth since im playing on doom mode (cause i hate myself),and im stuck with trying to get into the necromance room...dont know if both skeleton soldier will proc if i sneak between them,any tips?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Its alright,i do know that you contributed a lot when it come to this game and on f95.I got used to it its just that i think it might need a little bit of work on it.Honestly,i got other thing to be frustrated abouth since im playing on doom mode (cause i hate myself),and im stuck with trying to get into the necromance room...dont know if both skeleton soldier will proc if i sneak between them,any tips?
It's game logic.
Fallout 4, you can get woods out of a singe wooden board, or you can get 1 metal from a nail, but you can only get 1 metal from a very big machine (my memory of the game is rusty, don't bite me, but you get the gist of it)
Dying light, night goes from 9pm to 6am but only last for 5 minutes.
You're not supposed to question it, just go with it, since most of the time it stop bothering you after a while:
-Fallout: you get more scraps than you ever care for, in the end you get 1 metal scrap from a nail that weight less than 0.1 kg or 10 metals from it does not matter at all, woa a big pile of rusted metal that weight 20 kg get you 1 metal scrap, still does not matter, something else will conpensate for it.
-Dying light: the night is there to scare you, having a long night system while player can just sleep it away in 3 seconds is just stupid, so they opted for short af night, but it's intense.

The trading system is there to "simulate" the situation, don't read iton it too much unless you want to mod a realer economy system in.

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
It's game logic.
Fallout 4, you can get woods out of a singe wooden board, or you can get 1 metal from a nail, but you can only get 1 metal from a very big machine (my memory of the game is rusty, don't bite me, but you get the gist of it)
Dying light, night goes from 9pm to 6am but only last for 5 minutes.
You're not supposed to question it, just go with it, since most of the time it stop bothering you after a while:
-Fallout: you get more scraps than you ever care for, in the end you get 1 metal scrap from a nail that weight less than 0.1 kg or 10 metals from it does not matter at all, woa a big pile of rusted metal that weight 20 kg get you 1 metal scrap, still does not matter, something else will conpensate for it.
-Dying light: the night is there to scare you, having a long night system while player can just sleep it away in 3 seconds is just stupid, so they opted for short af night, but it's intense.

The trading system is there to "simulate" the situation, don't read iton it too much unless you want to mod a realer economy system in.
I think you may have the wrong quote here...?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
When you say Necromancer's room, is this the "Strange Source of Energy from the Cemetery" quest?
Because if it is, Stealthing your way through shouldn't matter as long as you make it to the trigger point.

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
btw where should i sell virginity with highst price? someone told in the previous page to sell to fishman who sell armory, but theres no prostitute option, even sexiness 75

n where can i buy 2000 glases? it cost 4000. different version diferent price?
thanks before

Last edited:

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Does anyone know what causes the standing portrait with clothes/piercings/etc. to misalign? Wearables aren't correctly displaying (misaligned) on her standing portrait. Help?

It has happened to me and I can't seem to fix it.

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
I have a save but you'll be at lvl 99. you'd just need to die and choose moot or rebirth for deep one (aka seawitch) lona
Bro, why ur scene not open yet? Where can i buy gold loincloth?
do wearing glases has effect n why it cost 4k not 2k, is that cause by different version?

I think i give up, cheat mode ooon LoL

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
When you say Necromancer's room, is this the "Strange Source of Energy from the Cemetery" quest?
Because if it is, Stealthing your way through shouldn't matter as long as you make it to the trigger point.
Realy?Where i was there was like 2 spear man and when i was abouth to take one out,she woke up,came out of the room she was sleeping in and started to blast me...is there some kind of timer or something?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Realy?Where i was there was like 2 spear man and when i was abouth to take one out,she woke up,came out of the room she was sleeping in and started to blast me...is there some kind of timer or something?
You're supposed to do one of two things. One is survive and somehow take her down.
The second is pick up and read every set of notes before you trigger her. It's vital that you read them or she will be hostile.
The spearmen must be a Doom Mode thing. I play on Hell, so...
Resist the temptation to smash the skellies in there.

Last edited:

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
You're supposed to do one of two things. One is survive and somehow take her down.
The second is pick up and read every set of notes before you trigger her. It's vital that you read them or she will be hostile.
The spearmen must be a Doom Mode thing. I play on Hell, so...
Resist the temptation to smash the skellies in there.
Wont taking her down...well...kill her? The skelly soldier i mention are like on each side of her bedroom,they dont move unless you use rock,but im not too sure it will work for this specific placement (also,how many note are there?).On an another note,is there a way to prevent cecilly from being a dumbass that pick hopeless fight each time bandit apear?I lost like 3-4 run because of her overestimating her ability to fight (and their the whole npc ai problem that sometime make them turn around while doing nothing)...oh and before i forget,do npc ever have some type of stats scale up?Cause at some point,they are going to die if the difficulty keep increasing and they dont get stronger.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Wont taking her down...well...kill her? The skelly soldier i mention are like on each side of her bedroom,they dont move unless you use rock,but im not too sure it will work for this specific placement (also,how many note are there?).On an another note,is there a way to prevent cecilly from being a dumbass that pick hopeless fight each time bandit apear?I lost like 3-4 run because of her overestimating her ability to fight (and their the whole npc ai problem that sometime make them turn around while doing nothing)...oh and before i forget,do npc ever have some type of stats scale up?Cause at some point,they are going to die if the difficulty keep increasing and they dont get stronger.
Attacking any of the skellies will either wake her up (causing her to be hostile) or turn her hostile. They are her guards.
She's a very tanky DPS. Don't hit her guards. If you really want to beat her down, then I wish you luck.
If you can set traps, you could line the middle room with them and lure her in there.

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
Attacking any of the skellies will either wake her up (causing her to be hostile) or turn her hostile. They are her guards.
She's a very tanky DPS. Don't hit her guards. If you really want to beat her down, then I wish you luck.
If you can set traps, you could line the middle room with them and lure her in there.
Ok,but i kinda want to keep her alive...so i need to collect absolutely all the not for this to work?How many are there?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Ok,but i kinda want to keep her alive...so i need to collect absolutely all the not for this to work?How many are there?
All the notes from the start of the quest. Eventually Lona will notice her name, and that's the one that's important.
That will stop her becoming hostile but getting her out alive is still hard.
As I said, AVOID HITTING SKELLIES.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
All the notes from the start of the quest. Eventually Lona will notice her name, and that's the one that's important.
That will stop her becoming hostile but getting her out alive is still hard.
As I said, AVOID HITTING SKELLIES.
I did it...only to get fucked by the timer.She is pretty fucking slow and doesnt follow well...honestly wish there was a way to make her run away instead of fighting.

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
I have no idea what to do after i walk out of the first location and go to tavern
I suggest you to raise your steath and do the caravan quest,but first be sure that understand how all the stealth mechanic work.If you can raise your stealth to abouth 7,you should be able to escape bandit that attack you early on (you can masturbate you way to level 11-12 by purchasing soup on the first day,there is an option in the skill menu for it).If you want to save the 2 sex slave that are in the eastern part of the map,i suggest to buy at least 3 fragment mine (one for the archer who is completlely down of the map and the other two for the roaming goblin that guard both slave in the east.Im realy shit at explaining but i hope it helped a little tiny bit...oh and you can buy the mine at night at noer central market.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
btw where should i sell virginity with highst price? someone told in the previous page to sell to fishman who sell armory, but theres no prostitute option, even sexiness 75

n where can i buy 2000 glases? it cost 4000. different version diferent price?
thanks before
Selling virginity with highest price you can try first get access to milo's exclusive place as there is where the nobles and rich people is at but, it would be very long time and hard to keep lona virgin all those time doing events and quest that lead up to the invite that make you able to head there.

Selling virginity during my playthrough all I can get is 2 times value of normal prostitution I guess to added up more value is to be clean , and to be high in sexy points, then the QTE event I guess you need to score properly also you really need to have the good base stamina.

Fishman that is a blacksmith in fishtopia, The prostitute option you need to get the trait you need to assign points to prostitute trait before any option would show up if you talk to people.

Starter glasses you can buy at Noer merchant, the magic merchant , the one with pointy hat, and if the price is 4000 trade points yeah that's the one maybe the price differs if you have WIS points in your character that may or may not lower the prices somewhat.

Reactions: Jhon789

FearKubrick

Mar 19, 2018
I dont know why but when i check with elise's abortion, he said that my Lona was carrying a deepone child. But then i reload the save to give birth, the result is a human

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes