Dec 21, 2020
LonaRPG Beta 0.6.4.0 -Full Gameplay without LEWD-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please support eccma417 through or ! You can also buy it through if that's your jam.
It's already translated?

by the way how to get david born quest?

And how can I become the deep one lona

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
What am I doing wrong? Cocona just does her own thing when the goblins come and she just gets killed shes always too far from the ladder.

Apr 1, 2020
What am I doing wrong? Cocona just does her own thing when the goblins come and she just gets killed shes always too far from the ladder.
You can't rely on her summons to kill off the goblins, you need to help clear the path.

The summons won't attack her, but they're not great at protecting her; they kind of just do their own thing.

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Follow my step:
1.Wait till the night. Then go to the center market of Noer to get some triggered mines.
2. Before talking to Coconut. Create a save file.
3. Pay attention to the way those green bastards spawn. They spawn in 3 places. You can see them in the cutscene.
4. Load your save, place bombs (put those bomb in your ext-1,2 slot, you can edit those in the skill menu) there and done. 2 - 3 for each.
5. Don't worry about skeletons. Don't hit them or get them get hit by your bombs before talking to coconut. Then, you will be fine.
6. The skeletons lose aggro quickly so don't worry about them geting hit by bombs after those goblins.

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
The cheat mod on the front page still (mostly) works as of 6.2.0
work in all versions, but in the future i dont know, If any line of code changes at the base level, that is, at the level of database lines, for example how entities, objects etc. are listed, in that case if it breaks, until then, it works in all versions

Dec 21, 2020
First you need Lona to give birth to a Deep One baby, that's the 10 or 20% chance.
On birth, it's visibly indistinct from a Human baby, iirc.
I already give birth to 3 deep one but after i died it doesn't rebirth me as a deep one instead a human (for your info my lona give birth to a human baby after the deep one)

M12RUSS

Jan 23, 2019
I already give birth to 3 deep one but after i died it doesn't rebirth me as a deep one instead a human (for your info my lona give birth to a human baby after the deep one)
Being a deep one is just a human with slightly differnet eye colour until you meet the sea witch and she awakens your true powers. As a human you have a decreased SCU stat because you smell fishy.

Reactions: LemonadeBrandPants

besimole

Nov 15, 2021
A game in which I like everything, but the visual style scares me away. I understand it's a dark fantasy, but it looks too dirty for me. And also very much in the game it seems too high complexity for me.

aether1

Apr 26, 2018
The guide is super outdated, will there be an updated guide soon? Am stuck, since Cocona is slow, and I need her to escape, and worst of all, I keep getting body blocked by skelebros. It's impossible to get her to walk the whole way.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes