ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
which is better to weapon to kill
There is not really a right answer to this as different weapons serve different purposes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that is pretty much it... those are all the weapons (and Cocona) that can be used to kill your enemies the most efficiently. I mean... there is the debug tool... but it requires the console and it is technically not a weapon... so ya haha.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Lona error CompCecily.PNG
For those getting this error message when talking with Cecily outside where the dummies are after finishing her quest line, I included an updated ENG translation using google translate (Don't worry, there are no "engrish" moments). I would have translated it from KOR to ENG but sadly the KOR was not updated as well ;.;
Once again, to install the update, drag and drop the file in LonaRPG>Text>ENG and replace original. Make sure to back up original ENG file and save file in case anything goes wrong as this is not an official translation. Parts of the translation maybe inaccurate to the original.

Seems like this conversation with Lona and Cecily is the end of her plot point for now. I looked through the CHT version but saw it was only up to here. Enjoy the mini ENG update and if you find any errors, please let me know~

Edit1:
Lona Error CompGrayRat.PNG
I spoke too soon LOL... Welp... Give me a few minutes haha~

Edit2: Wew, took longer than I thought. Since I can only use the CHT and google to translate it, it maybe more inaccurate compared to my other changes. Once the KOR version is out, I will go back and patch up any errors there may have been. But for now, this will have to do. I added the file and to install its the same deal. Just make sure to back up your files. I play tested it and seems fine but you never know. Please let me know if you think there should be changes made or if there was a mistake~

Edit3:
Lona Error compCecily win2f.PNG
My lord xD Final change to CompCecily... Hopefully... I'll also add a change log to all the changes I made to my ENG file if you are interested in all the changes I made so far.

Last edited:

maknae

Nov 4, 2017
So I went through the ENG files and the text file for TagMapNoerEliseGynecology:elise/GiveBirthBegin is completely missing. In the chinese and korean versions, the file is there. I'll try to add in the files and translate it so it doesn't come out broken out the other end.
Just out of curiosity, are you using the ENG translation patch? or is it the default ENG from 6.6.6?

Edit: elise/GiveBirthBegin2 "Now, drink this. Leave the rest to Elise!" Oh boy haha... This is going to be either really messed up or really fun to translate xD.
Edit 2: View attachment 1695758
On the side note, since I more fluent in Korean, I will be prioritizing the format of KOR version over the Chinese version. I will still be cross referencing the Chinese version to see if I should make any changes to keep faithful to the original... but since I know I will make less mistakes with Korean version, I will stick with that format more.

Edit3: Finished the translations from Korean version to English. I included the text file with the raw texts and changes I might have done if anyone cares about it haha. Just drag and drop (TagMapNoerEliseGynecology.txt) into LonaRPG>Text>ENG but make sure to back up your save and original ENG files just in case something goes wrong.
Hopefully there aren't any mistakes but if there are mistakes, please let me know~ I did not play test this one so let me know please.

Edit 4: Forgot to replace Lona's name to English... If you happen to see "로나" instead of Lona... mb... I updated the file so it should be fixed haha... Still haven't play tested it yet though >.> so... no promises that it is perfect~

There is a unofficial Translation patch you can use to update the ENG version of the game. It will have a lot more translations done except for the recent patches. The Arena is part of the patch so feel free to install it.
installed the tagmap file now i cant even enter the place image_2022-03-11_095637.png
nvm fixed it now

Last edited:
Reactions: ProjectS001

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
installed the tagmap file now i cant even enter the place View attachment 1697780
Could you share your file? Primarily TagMapNoerEliseGynecology but your whole ENG text file would be nice (You can compress it as a rar to share it). Oh, and if you could also share the save as well, so I can replicate the bug please and thank you~
Edit1: It's fixed? :WaitWhat: Welp...guess the saying goes... If it works don't touch it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Rose emp

Aug 31, 2021
Guide keywords: Walkthrough, need help with quest, how to do quest, confused on what to do, earn money, stuck, what to do, main quest, side quest, too difficult, too hard, impossible, cheats, modify, cheat codes, easier, explanation, a guide written by yours truly

also I took a look at this for more info about why most of the NPCs targeting me at the tavern after i went back from dancing job, it's possible from having too weak stat? if that's so at what value would that be they start attacking? the image is my current stats.

maknae

Nov 4, 2017
also I took a look at this for more info about why most of the NPCs targeting me at the tavern after i went back from dancing job, it's possible from having too weak stat? if that's so at what value would that be they start attacking? the image is my current stats.
yeah ur too weak

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Yep, you look too weak possibly a combination of debuff, wounds, and cum as well as having no clothes and weapons.

I would recommend... wait... why are you that pow... oh yeah... sorry I mostly play from the beginning without any cheats so I was like wowza!

In those cases I make sure I never get into a losing situation, kept my Lona clean, healthy, and happy while wearing the best leather clothes and wielding a halberd. So yeah just don't look like an easy target in your own perspective and Lona will not look too weak.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
I was expanding the wiki with somethings i know these days,it would be nice if more people helped with the wiki,because i don't use cheats and if someone could look in the files for more accurate information it would be better.
The wiki should be on the main post

Ketus

Jul 14, 2021
There is not really a right answer to this as different weapons serve different purposes.

And that is pretty much it... those are all the weapons (and Cocona) that can be used to kill your enemies the most efficiently. I mean... there is the debug tool... but it requires the console and it is technically not a weapon... so ya haha.
where can I find the mega buster destruction sword?

Apr 1, 2020
Eccma officially gave her an age?
The native language version of the game shows, on Lona's passport, a Date of Birth in the year 1758, which is exactly 14 years before the date the game takes place in 1772.

He changed it in the English version to 1771, probably for troll purposes. Of course, the real point is "well, you can't trust the passport!!1!", especially since the "fake" passport Lona can obtain lists a nonsensical DoB of 255-255-255-0, all of which is supposed to sustain the suspension of disbelief around the "All characters are 21 or older!!1!" stock disclaimer the game uses.

Given Lona's body type, I don't know who he thinks he's fooling, unless that cheap disclaimer really is the only thing keeping some developers/players out of jail...

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
where can I find the mega buster destruction sword?
I don't recommend it lol. The sword is kind of a meme. I mean... its not a bad weapon... but most of the time there are better weapons lol. You can get it right above the mountains that are above Arise village (mid southish area) passed the cave. You need to complete a challenge where you face a bunch of undead and then finally the undead boss. Be wary, this boss hurts and is hard. Traps are hard to use as the boss has 3x3 AOE attacks that clears traps, has a charge ability to prevent bow cheesing (still can cheese with bow if you can time it right) and hits like a truck. Bring plenty of potions for emergency heals and sta recovery. The boss is tanky and is rather fast so careful.
Once you defeat the boss, the sword drops at the center of the map and you can claim it. It weighs 40 so make sure you have enough inventory capacity or else is gonna be rough walk back.
Best way to defeat the boss is to bow cheese via snipe. Once the boss has the angry sign on it, dodge and run around until he goes back to his usual spin attacks. Rinse and repeat.
Traps can also work well if you are undetected and place lots of traps before you get into his attack range.
Do not engage in CQC with him as his AOE damage will shred through you and give you untold amounts of injuries. Also since he is an undead, stuns don't work on him.
I've never tried to bring a companion to this challenge so I cannot tell you which one would be helpful or if they will be useful at all.

tanc

Sep 28, 2020
Does anyone know how I can get to DesertIsland1???
The "waterway" in the top right of Fishtopia now has a pile of wood near the top of the map, I'm guessing that has something to do with it. Interact and it says something about building a raft. I'm guessing it's still WIP because you can't actually build a boat........but maybe I missed something

I looked through the entire game map and haven't found said island

D.B.Bang

Aug 6, 2020
1647072359871.png
Does anyone know what this error is?
I got this error while rescuing the pig and the " mysterious man quest "in Pirate Bane

maknae

Nov 4, 2017
The "waterway" in the top right of Fishtopia now has a pile of wood near the top of the map, I'm guessing that has something to do with it. Interact and it says something about building a raft. I'm guessing it's still WIP because you can't actually build a boat........but maybe I missed something

I looked through the entire game map and haven't found said island
that boat part is finished. i tried slave route last night and it needs around 15 wooden club to build the boat after finish building it'll bring you somewhere ( dont remember ) but pretty sure its not dessert island

Reactions: tanc
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes