Kokabeto

Nov 2, 2020
Does anyone have any idea on how to mod attack speed of the weapons? I've been trying and searching but couldn't find out how.
And what does "hit_frame" actually do?

Last edited:

Ponyob4

Jan 6, 2020
Don't judge people. That just isn't cool at all. MarinaAce isn't offering anything.
Did you check the rules before making your account? It explicitly states not to kink-shame.
Please be cool about people's kinks while you're here. I happen to rather like the idea of femboy Lona.
what are you talking about, my post was completely saturated with sarcasm)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: st0
Oct 6, 2018
wow this girl has smallest tits I ever seen. did they ever talk about making them bigger with mods or I dont know with potion in game maybe? cuz she looks like a 13 kid with that small tits

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
yo please guys, can someone tell me if there are any updated cheats? I'm terrible at this game without em :<
Credit to https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-6-6-beta-eccma417.49993/post-5509166 for making this version and what not. I did add some improvements too it but it is mostly the same.

Drop this file into LonaRPG>Modscripts and the cheats should work. I have not tested it with the latest update yet but i doubt that it will have any compatibility issues. The mod is pretty basic with auto hp and sta healing with other neat commands you can do with the cheat page.
Controls are pretty easy~
F5 - Auto Sta, Hp, and Wound healing (Warning, when opening the menu, the cheat disables itself so you need to reenable it)
F6 - Gain 99999 Barter Points.
F7 - Heal Wounds
F8 - Heal Hp, Sta, and wounds
F9 - Cheat page with different commands.
>Summoning (warning, can break the game if you summon things with special triggers). Can summon items, npc, mobs, etc.
>Heal wounds, healing hp/sta, exhausting Lona, changing Morale to Max evil or good, etc.

go menu press F10 and write: $TEST=true
Don't forget, you need to be hovering over New Game while doing this or else it will not work. There are also times when Lona does not spawn in with the debug tool so you might need to try it multiple times.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
So am I just very bad at the game or are you not supposed to enter the goblin cave at the end of the tutorial?
Ya... the game's tutorial does a good job showing you what to expect from the combat... you are going to loss... a lot... You just got to play unfairly since they have the number advantage ^.^
ie. Lure enemies into a choke point so you can take care of them one by one and even just lure them away from their comrades so you can rest after dealing with one enemy.
I highly recommend playing with cheats just to learn the ropes of the game. Trust me... you are going to need it a lot when learning the game for the first time. And trust me... even with cheats... you are going to die time to time (don't ask me how... you will find ways lol).
Just remember, Lona is a normal "nearly defenseless" girl... She ain't gonna be able to beat 3 people in a head to head fight (unless you know... you are lv 99 with op gear)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes