XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
What do you do when you get beaten to the ground? All I seem to be able to do is watch Lona crawl around while 2 rats are beating her up, is there a point to it or should I just reload a game?
Yes, do reload, please. And better save a file before get in combat.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What do you do when you get beaten to the ground? All I seem to be able to do is watch Lona crawl around while 2 rats are beating her up, is there a point to it or should I just reload a game?
One does not simply charge off into a pack of rats. Lure them one at a time using the bridge near the entrance. Set the Rest command. Rest when you're running low on STA.
You ought to be able to pick them off easily enough this way.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG Beta 0.6.6.6 -WWIII ver-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like this game, please consider supporting eccma417 through , or !

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
You know... now that you mention it... I went and tested the game's opacity difference with different levels of SCU... I see no difference... Tf?! I am confusion LOL. Is the game bugged? Where SCU does not give you the bonus? I will test it further to see if it is just a specific map that is like this or if it is all maps.

Edit: So Turns out you need to reset the map in order to see the effects of SCU level increases. the 98 SCU test was after I reset the map. The 50 SCU was before I reset the map and I went straight from 0 to 50. 0 SCU is well... 0 SCU lol.
TL;DR It works and is not bugged.
Yes, I know the opacity is calculated on entry, but my point is that there's basically no improvement until some 40 SCU and then it ramps up significantly.

WonderOfGujira

Jan 20, 2022
Hey guys, does anyone know how I can get otherworldly powers in Degrees of Lewdity? Also, where can I find the Hope Fortress in LonaRPG?

xhienkun

Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 623020

Overview:
Cold... Grim... Unforgiving... Deadly... This is the world of LonaRPG.
Play the story of a young woman named Lona, who must survive in this gothic and cruel world.
Explore a grimdark, twisted, and open world where one little mistake can cost Lona her life...
Can you help Lona survive? (And protect her smile?)​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-06
Release Date: 2022-02-01
Developer: EccmA417 - - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.6.6.6 Beta
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Any discussion or comments involving politics will be deleted.

DOWNLOAD

Win: PIXELDRAIN - - - -

Extras: Guide -
Cheat Mod - * - More Translation

Thanks Squark for sharing the game
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 623027 View attachment 623028 View attachment 623029 View attachment 623034 View attachment 623039 View attachment 623040
i like this version. 6 6 6 on ww3 hehe

kark2223

Nov 5, 2017
Btw this game has an unofficial
I think it is important to raise this so ppl that are good with Lonarpg can contribute.

I can't cause I suck at this game
I was expanding the wiki with somethings i know these days,it would be nice if more people helped with the wiki,because i don't use cheats and if someone could look in the files for more accurate information it would be better.

br1987

Apr 1, 2018
LonaRPG Beta 0.6.6.6 -WWIII ver-

If you like this game, please consider supporting eccma417 through , or !
It comes with the English translation?

szybki1

Jan 10, 2018
You can restore your morality several different ways. The cheapest way is to just buy a fake ID paper (resets your morality to 50), grindy but possible way is to help a bunch of people (people that require help, giving food to the poor, or saving imprisoned girls), or the most expensive way which is to donate a butt load of money to the church (they don't deserve your money...). But honestly, it is a huge handicap to start out as a slave so I don't recommend it. If you want to challenge yourself, more power to you. But essentially, after you escape and get the mark removed, it's just back to square one of where you started from your play through... just several days ahead with more exp... and probably a lot of wasted resources.
I wasn't asking about that. As I've written before I know that I can remove slave's mark and I know how to improve morality but I was not talking about that. I don't want to remove the mark, I want to play as a slave and after escape but I wonder is there any path for slave like some special quests or sth? even if there is some places that I need to avoid I can manage doing some normal quests.
I just wonder why there is rafts to easy escape in fiskyn slave's camp and island if there is no continuation for this?

I think that quite good idea is to add storyline like Lona is bought by Cecil after saving her when you doing it as a slave, then Lona is under her protection and could be doing work for her. I just wonder how the storyline would happen.

Reactions: Ravelord Nito

Niko1232453

Mar 13, 2020
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
please update bro

captain.

Sep 28, 2017
Hey hey quick question or not, but I try to play LonaRPG on my phone, sounds crazy but isn't, with a emulator named joiplay and LonaRPG is not my first RPG on my phone but it won't work like it's starting but then that pops up for a split second and joiplay closes it self.
That:
Games I have and work:

Apr 1, 2020
Damn poor corpses can’t have even a little bit of love
Does this fix that weird infinite juicing bug that Lona can get into if she's getting raped by like 3 people at once? You used to be able to use it to infinitely recover HP/Stamina/Hunger because you'd basically juice non-existent opponents, constantly getting critical sex kills to recover motives.

I haven't played a succubus build in a while though, so I haven't checked whether that's still a thing or not.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes