Cidfri

Oct 20, 2020
I have no idea how but I prefer to avoid the violation, running down and out the door of the tavern and going back in there I restart the NPCs and that's it just profits

xxxxxx33sssss

Jul 14, 2020
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
How to add this mod?

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
only thing i hate of this game is that you play as a little kid , i dont mind of loli/shota but it feel so weird

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
How to add this mod?
There are some functions that don't work on the mod so here are some fixes you can do with some quality of life things that helps.

The heal wounds does not work. You need to go into the script and change the command name in class Scene_Debug < Scene_MenuBase. Go down to @command_window.set_handler (:healwound, method (:command_healwound)) and change (:healwound, method to (:healw, method as the command name is saved as healw instead of healwound.

The F5 button will only heal and recover stamina to max, but it does not heal injuries. You can add the line game_player.actor.heal_wound under the class CheatUtlis and the F5 will also auto heal your wounds as well automatically.

If you just want to copy and paste the fixed code, here it is. Credit to the original mod maker and updated code as I would not have been able to make this mod haha. https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-6-0-beta-eccma417.49993/post-5509166
Edit: I give up... cant get them not to be emojis lol. Ill just upload my fixed file instead lol...
Edit2: Thank you my dude TheodoreBear~ Taught me how to not make it emojis anymore (:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
I feel like that is probably the reason we don't get regular translations as frequently anymore is because the attitudes here scared off Cainane whom was nice enough to post them regularly for a long time. :cautious:
If I had to speculate why Cainane left, I would say that drama with Sugoi Soy Boy was a trigger.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's frankly out of character for me to explode the way I did and it's for the very reason that blow ins will nearly always chime in with "where is / when is the next update" that I would REALLY like for the agreement reached that is still tentative to be on the first page. It'd prevent some real headaches.

swaglord77

Sep 14, 2017
Hey is it like in liliths throne or degrees of lewdity that i can decide most of the genders of my enemies? i mean nothing against rape but i dont like to be raped by some ugly pig but maybe a really big ''Lady''.
Thanks in advance for answering my question :3

cantabrum

Oct 20, 2021
Hey is it like in liliths throne or degrees of lewdity that i can decide most of the genders of my enemies? i mean nothing against rape but i dont like to be raped by some ugly pig but maybe a really big ''Lady''.
Thanks in advance for answering my question :3
nop enemies always same as far im aware

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes