May 30, 2021
can someone tell me whats she is saying

My Chinese is kinda rusty, and there are a couple of words said that I was unable to read properly. But the gist of it is

Destroy those who spread lies

Aim: Kill Male Pig Head(Direct translation, must be some dude's name)

Reward: 1 Gold Coin

Delegate(Person who asked for this quest I think): Fortune Teller of Mystery(or Mysterious Fortune Teller)

Time limit: Once (I assume this means, you can only complete this quest once)

Reach a place called something cave (Can't read out the full name cos too blurry, apologies) and kill the priest of the Order of Children Bearing Mothers named Male Pig Head. (It's hard to translate this group's name, cos depending on how you look at it, could be translated as cult, religion, teaching, order etc and the Children Bearing Mothers part can be translated in numerous ways too)

Hope this "meh" translation helps. Anyone more proficient in Chinese, feel free to correct me~

Edit: I think the place is called Shui Lian Cave, which if I am right, means something like a cave with a waterfall at its mouth.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: horribleaura

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
My Chinese is kinda rusty, and there are a couple of words said that I was unable to read properly. But the gist of it is

Destroy those who spread lies

Aim: Kill Male Pig Head(Direct translation, must be some dude's name)

Reward: 1 Gold Coin

Delegate(Person who asked for this quest I think): Fortune Teller of Mystery(or Mysterious Fortune Teller)

Time limit: Once (I assume this means, you can only complete this quest once)

Reach a place called something cave (Can't read out the full name cos too blurry, apologies) and kill the priest of the Order of Children Bearing Mothers named Male Pig Head. (It's hard to translate this group's name, cos depending on how you look at it, could be translated as cult, religion, teaching, order etc and the Children Bearing Mothers part can be translated in numerous ways too)

Hope this "meh" translation helps. Anyone more proficient in Chinese, feel free to correct me~
thanks

st0

Dec 7, 2019
Or you could use the in-game English option which is actually quite good.
There are a few loins lines that aren't translated, sure, but most of it is there now.
I hope you don't think my comment about learning Chinese to play this game was serious. :)

A glance at the files suggests the Russian translation included with the game looks to be more up-to-date than the English one. I know a bit of Russian, and I bet Russian MTLs to English better than Chinese does. Would anyone who's played this game in Russian mind commenting on the quality of that translation? I'm curious to see if I can maintain an updated English fan translation from Russian, maybe using a combination of MTL and manual for time efficiency.

agordon

Jul 17, 2020
Please post list of all endings and how to obtain them
Found endings -
1. Happy ending - flee by ship
1. Death out of HP - combat etc
2. Death after Lona captured by abominations and torched with Hive by brave soldiers...

What is else? Please!

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
So, I've been grinding out some hours on this game and I was curious to see if there are any suitable male characters(if any at all) that is some what worth to touch my darling Lona? Kinda went with a pure run in the beginning but then realized that there was a rebirth system in the game and now I want a child lol. Or maybe I should do what the virgin mary did and have god knock Lona up for me (aka Cheats) haha.
Or is there a way to get Lona pregnant without going through the whole ordeal of deflowering?

I really wanna avoid using god powers (cheats) because I've been playing through the game vanilla as can be (which is hard af and had a few dozen resets) so I wanna keep it that way. Only way I want Lona to get pregnant is by a decent man or none at all. If both of those aren't possible, god it is haha.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Found endings -
1. Happy ending - flee by ship
1. Death out of HP - combat etc
2. Death after Lona captured by abominations and torched with Hive by brave soldiers...

What is else? Please!
Falling asleep while or getting knocked out while fighting undead can lead to a fate of being eaten alive. I am pretty sure there are other ways to die to with unique cgs and stuff but can't be bothered to find them. Only managed to discover that by trying to fight Justice lol.

You can also become a slave (Never done it before so I don't know what it will lead to). There are three ways to become a slave.
1. Becoming a slave through the pirates that sail you out of there (idk if they keep their end of the bargain though).
2. Become a slave through the fishmen (also at the same port as the pirates or actually... any port lol).
3. Becoming a slave by being captured by thieves but this one doesn't lead to a ending scene but leads you to being locked up in their strong hold. I also don't know how it is going to end up if you stay there for long enough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty sure there are way more endings out there (not just bad ends) but I have not found them yet. Maybe she can become a hero later if she somehow purges away all the abominations and slaughter all the Deepones and Orkind from the island.

6O9

Aug 6, 2020
Can someone list some things you can do in this game?
Kinda in a rut of robbing people and buying food.

What else is there to do?

Quazario

Feb 17, 2019
How does one trigger a special dialog between Cocona and the hooded person (Justice) in "The evil in the mass graves" ?

I tried talking to him when I'm in a party with Cocona but she either shoots him from the distance or dialog just rolls as usual. I also tried to make Cocona come to him in a neighboring tile, but she always aggros on him.

Am I missing something ?

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
How does one trigger a special dialog between Cocona and the hooded person (Justice) in "The evil in the mass graves" ?

I tried talking to him when I'm in a party with Cocona but she either shoots him from the distance or dialog just rolls as usual. I also tried to make Cocona come to him in a neighboring tile, but she always aggros on him.

Am I missing something ?
I've managed to trigger the special dialogue somehow before (but not through my vanilla play through). During my cheat play through, I had it so Lona did not have a personality trait that was selected and she managed to get the special dialogue option. During my vanilla run, she had the tough trait and did NOT have the dialogue option. Maybe that is the cause... I am not too sure. Both times, they went to the outpost north of pirate and met Justice there and it was before I met justice in the infested hive lair whatever. Not sure if it helps, but i will have to experiment to see what causes the dialogue to trigger.

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Going to try the new version to brush up on my skills.

Like my mentor, Markiplier says "I am not a masochist... I just want to see if my body can handle it"

attaggee

Feb 12, 2019
seems that the awakened fish transformation disables or bugs out the semen demon trait, I can no longer collect semen during the dancer job or in any other way off of the ground, but it still works in the "clean privates" function, dancer fishform can collect semen, but can't collect it off the ground after getting raped/sexbattle

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
can someone tell me whats she is saying
That text was translated. I remember finding that dialogue and quest a month or two ago, and it was fully translated in English. Not sure why yours isn't translated, unless you didn't change the language to English in the in-menu, or maybe I was using a different translation somehow in the version of the game I grabbed at the time. She's telling you to go to some nearby cave with a sex cult to kill the leader named Pig Head I believe.

Last edited:

Quazario

Feb 17, 2019
I've managed to trigger the special dialogue somehow before (but not through my vanilla play through). During my cheat play through, I had it so Lona did not have a personality trait that was selected and she managed to get the special dialogue option. During my vanilla run, she had the tough trait and did NOT have the dialogue option. Maybe that is the cause... I am not too sure. Both times, they went to the outpost north of pirate and met Justice there and it was before I met justice in the infested hive lair whatever. Not sure if it helps, but i will have to experiment to see what causes the dialogue to trigger.
So far I haven't found a way to trigger that, and just curious to see Cocona's reaction. If that doesn't bother you, I would be glad if you checked how you did it. Thanks in advance.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes