st0

Dec 7, 2019
Yeah but is it more gross than abominations stabbing ovipositors straight through Lona's abdomen during the cave captivity sequence?

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
Soooooooo, anyone aware of this or that just what I found, in elize clinic, where her diary is. Kinda fucked, her mind... Captura de Tela (439).png

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Soooooooo, anyone aware of this or that just what I found, in elize clinic, where her diary is. Kinda fucked, her mind... View attachment 1666792
*SPOILERS AHEAD

I mean it's there for a reason you know. I remember in a post about how it's almost hard to kill her in regular modes or something, I used traps and rocks to do that.

Yeah, it's f*cked up, once I found out that Elise used Lona as experiments, and I went into doom mode I didn't even dare to do her personal quests, since I didn't want to be violated. I still did the 4 herbs, otherwise hell no.

Also, check the basement, even more f*cked

brick257

Dec 30, 2019
I feel a little crazy, but I tried the Waitressing job and quite literally cannot physically serve any of the drinks because there's nowhere to walk between Big Mama and her husband.

Have I just lost my mind? I can't dash through them, I can't go around (through the back door), so how can you possibly serve any drinks? Sorry if I just missed something - i literally started playing 40 minutes ago. lol.

justedufun

Mar 30, 2018
I feel a little crazy, but I tried the Waitressing job and quite literally cannot physically serve any of the drinks because there's nowhere to walk between Big Mama and her husband.

Have I just lost my mind? I can't dash through them, I can't go around (through the back door), so how can you possibly serve any drinks? Sorry if I just missed something - i literally started playing 40 minutes ago. lol.
You don't have to go behind the counter, just stand in front of it where there is the red arrow and then go serve the customer with the red arrow (just walk in front of him)

Reactions: qqqaaa85912

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
*SPOILERS AHEAD

I mean it's there for a reason you know. I remember in a post about how it's almost hard to kill her in regular modes or something, I used traps and rocks to do that.

Yeah, it's f*cked up, once I found out that Elise used Lona as experiments, and I went into doom mode I didn't even dare to do her personal quests, since I didn't want to be violated. I still did the 4 herbs, otherwise hell no.

Also, check the basement, even more f*cked
Oh yeah, already saw all of it, her stands on the second room did even give me pause.
But can someone check something for me?
when I was clearing a dungeon I got beating from the goblins, and got preg, so I escaped and got to eleze for my injuries, but he cornered me as soon as I enter, unfortunaly, he spoke japaneze/chinese, so I got lost quick, choose the first option, and he druged me and... gave a new wonb... so now every vag shot is guaranted a preg, and he don`t let you take it of(as luck would have it, there is a mod do deal with that, this happened a level 5(doom mode) so not exactly spoiler territory. Never see that before, is that new?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes