Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
can anyone here tell me how to properly use the give item command
The cheat code?
Type as shown:
$game_party.gain_item(category,[item id],quantity)

Where category is the type of item you want, one of the following:
$data_weapons
$data_armors
$data_items

Item IDs are already in the guide linked in the OP.
And Quantity is self explanatory.

For example, if you wanted to spawn 11 Wooden Clubs:
$game_party.gain_item($data_weapons[2],11) is what you would type.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Gently Weeps

sharkschrek

Jun 14, 2019
Hey guys, everytime I try to start the game, it fucks up all the windows on my other monitors, and looks really bad, like REALLY BAD (resolution wise)

I have a widescreen 4k monitor, and two normal Full HD ones.

same thing happens, wether I start it on the 4k or the Full HD one....

If I switch between fullscreen or windowed via the game options, it gets even worse, and my whole screen is zoomed by like 300%....

Any idea how to fix this?

I honestly wouldnt mind playing it in windowed mode, if it looked like a normal window, but not if it zooms in the whole screen, and jumbles around everything else I use on other monitors (which should never happen in windowed mode of any program...)

FluffyMephit

Mar 13, 2021
oookaaay. anybody knows a way to modify the attack value with cheats or save editor so I can one shot basically anyone?
You can accomplish this in two different ways.
The first way is to edit an equipable directly to buff your stats.
I'll use the Musket as an example:

This folder has the stat additions for weapons.

This here is the stat blocks for it.
If you want big attack?
Code:
        "attribute_name": "atk_plus",
        "attribute_type": "max",
        "adjustor": "+",
        "adjustment": "3"
Change the value after "Adjustment" to whatever. Preferably something really ridiculously high. No guaruntees values that are too high wont crash your game though.

Another way to do it would be to edit a skill directly- but that's a hassle.

You can use this method to also give yourself extra stamina or health, or even make it so you literally cannot go below [x] amount of health:
For instance you could change the default "Pigtails" hair equip item to set my minimum possible health to 1 with a block of code, so I cant die.
(Also can do that with Stamina, if you want to get raped forever for whatever reason. Which I did. Out of morbid curiosity.)
And then once you unequip, suddenly your stats return to normal. (In my case, I'd die.)

st0

Dec 7, 2019
Hey guys, everytime I try to start the game, it fucks up all the windows on my other monitors, and looks really bad, like REALLY BAD (resolution wise)

I have a widescreen 4k monitor, and two normal Full HD ones.

same thing happens, wether I start it on the 4k or the Full HD one....

If I switch between fullscreen or windowed via the game options, it gets even worse, and my whole screen is zoomed by like 300%....

Any idea how to fix this?

I honestly wouldnt mind playing it in windowed mode, if it looked like a normal window, but not if it zooms in the whole screen, and jumbles around everything else I use on other monitors (which should never happen in windowed mode of any program...)
Not sure if this is a related issue or not, but for me every time I upgrade to a new release version first I have to run the registry editing script that ships with the game or else my full screen resolution is all messed up. 4K of course has its own special issues but I'm not really a Windows guy so I can't really comment on that. If running that script doesn't fix it, your video driver might have features to help out with scaling issues, so maybe that's a decent second place to take a look.

saitosa

May 10, 2020
You can accomplish this in two different ways.
The first way is to edit an equipable directly to buff your stats.
I'll use the Musket as an example:

This folder has the stat additions for weapons.

This here is the stat blocks for it.
If you want big attack?
Code:
        "attribute_name": "atk_plus",
        "attribute_type": "max",
        "adjustor": "+",
        "adjustment": "3"
Change the value after "Adjustment" to whatever. Preferably something really ridiculously high. No guaruntees values that are too high wont crash your game though.

Another way to do it would be to edit a skill directly- but that's a hassle.

You can use this method to also give yourself extra stamina or health, or even make it so you literally cannot go below [x] amount of health:
For instance you could change the default "Pigtails" hair equip item to set my minimum possible health to 1 with a block of code, so I cant die.
(Also can do that with Stamina, if you want to get raped forever for whatever reason. Which I did. Out of morbid curiosity.)
And then once you unequip, suddenly your stats return to normal. (In my case, I'd die.)
oh man. this actually works. thanks this is going to make the game easier on me. (on a side note in I think it kind broke the game just little. XD but its a small price to pay.)

Erwindrenn

Feb 11, 2022
Try editing effects>Skill>BroadSwordNormal(T1,T2)
like this
View attachment 1654832

View attachment 1654833

Damage may depend on skill, my english is not good bro, sorry
Yeah, I already looked into increasing the attack bonus from weapons. I'm mainly interested in making the combat trait itself less useless. I added more trait points per level and I'd like to buff the combat trait so it has more impact than items or skills on overall damage, but i'm starting to think that it's just buried deep in the code somewhere. I haven't been able to find any file that might hint to the atk calculation just from the combat trait itself.

lilnyko

May 30, 2020
Any idea which variables affect normal damage done by sex? The idea of "death by snu snu" is funny to me, and I generally wouldn't usually complain, but I'd like to make it so that it only does stamina damage or somethin.

Erwindrenn

Feb 11, 2022
Any idea which variables affect normal damage done by sex? The idea of "death by snu snu" is funny to me, and I generally wouldn't usually complain, but I'd like to make it so that it only does stamina damage or somethin.
I haven't personally made or tested any changes to sex attack, but I believe the formula is in the file data>scripts>editables>150_game_character_battlesexsystem.rb
I would start by changing the line 21 where it says, "($game_player.actor.atk/3)" so I would start by changing that and tesying the changes. KEEP A BACKUP COPY IN CASE IT MESSES UP YOUR GAME SOMEHOW.

I've been making my way through the code the past few days and I think the calculation itself is based off your atk and I haven't found a way to increase gains to it directly without adding atk bonuses to equipment or skills

Hope this helps

Reactions: lilnyko

Erwindrenn

Feb 11, 2022
I also wanted to add that you can change stamina damage of sex atk skills in the data>effects>skills folder, again I haven't messed with sex attack in general but I have been able to remove stamina damage from othrr skills. I believe the ones you're gonna want are the basicsexservice and basicwhoresexservice sets of skills

RBG77

Feb 10, 2022
In my tests I hadn't seen this, when I get to this part I press enter and the options appear to choose whether I want to leave or stay, you can tell me what version of your LonaRPG is and if possible tell me at least one of the maps that gives this error for me to try to solve?
The cementery isn't working along with some other areas .... I'm currently using version 0.6.4.2

Dec 8, 2019
Is the cheat mod working with version 0-6-6-0 beta with no problems? at least with no major problems i mean

EDIT: nvm i was stupid and didn't notice that the game now has a f10 console

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes